PDA

View Full Version : ATC 110 carb on ebay any good??

nathan lovern
12-13-2012, 10:31 PM
Hi,
Nathan Lovern here, I found me a 85 Honda 110 about a mile from me and i can get it for $150, gonna get it at tax time, i looked at it and saw the petcock was all JB welded up, not a good token. I was looking on ebay for one and saw the ones new for $25 and wondering if they are any good?
Any one have any exp with one of these?
Also gonna need a pull start and all new plastic :-(
Thanks
Nate,Va

swifty
12-14-2012, 01:07 AM
ive had pretty good luck with them just get the more expensive one i think it says OEM in the listing and get one that the choke lever is in the correct position the real cheap ones are crap

kb0nly
12-14-2012, 02:15 AM
They are pretty good carb's, sometimes you have to swap over your stock jets because they don't always come with the exact right size due to them trying to make a carb that fits multiple machines, but other than that i cant complain. I got a chinese carb on my 200ES and i just put one on a 125M as well, no problems with either of them.

atc1981hondas
12-17-2012, 06:45 PM
They are great if you don't get a dud, but that rarely happens, only trouble with mine is that if you push the throttle WOT while its not running, when you come to start it, it will run WOT for a few seconds then die down to idle speed. And on the carburetor bowel, (STOCK Kenhin) The drain screw was a valve that opened up and drained the bowel. But on these aftermarket, that screw just comes out and gas drains from there, so you might want to use your old bowel, no problem though, they work great.