PDA

View Full Version : Nice 350x IL

swampthang
12-17-2012, 07:37 PM
I'm sure this one has to be a member's on here It's just too nice to not be:cool: If it was mine I'd keep it. Just too hard to find one with a title and in this shape. All though a TRX 250r is a fun machine as well. Tough decisions my friend.:wondering
http://stlouis.craigslist.org/mcy/3467531321.html

dustrunner
12-17-2012, 08:23 PM
very nice x.. and paperwork..... what more could anyone ask 4 .....

captainweezy
12-29-2012, 11:34 AM
Decided to buy this last Thursday after going back and fourth in my head. I messaged him like it sais to do in the ad and he says sorry I sold it an hour ago.:mad:

swampthang
12-29-2012, 01:16 PM
Decided to buy this last Thursday after going back and fourth in my head. I messaged him like it sais to do in the ad and he says sorry I sold it an hour ago.:mad:

Ya it was a sweet ride thats for sure. Can't second guess a good deal on CL they usually don't last long. If I'm looking for something on CL I usually check it every few hours and have cash in hand and ready to hit the rode at a minutes notice. I know a few extra tricks as well to get a head start but I can't give away all my secrets.:naughty:

captainweezy
12-29-2012, 04:12 PM
Ya it was a sweet ride thats for sure. Can't second guess a good deal on CL they usually don't last long. If I'm looking for something on CL I usually check it every few hours and have cash in hand and ready to hit the rode at a minutes notice. I know a few extra tricks as well to get a head start but I can't give away all my secrets.:naughty:
Probably the same secrets as mine. I just couldn't make myself drop that much right now then I saw what titled 86 350x's were doing on ebay!