PDA

View Full Version : tri z after mark pipe

oile
12-19-2012, 02:57 AM
I'm looking to buy an after market pipe does anyone have any for sale? I don't want a cobra or dg pipe any help would be great.

zmpolaristech
12-19-2012, 12:11 PM
http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthread.php/146562-NEW-DynoPort-Tri-Z-Pipes-and-Silencers!!!!

There will be more of these available in the spring, if you want to start saving your pennies now. AWSOME PIPES!

New2Tri-Z
12-19-2012, 12:35 PM
http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthread.php/146562-NEW-DynoPort-Tri-Z-Pipes-and-Silencers!!!!

There will be more of these available in the spring, if you want to start saving your pennies now. AWSOME PIPES!

Im in, please let me know when they are available. Will they still be offered with the ceramic coating?

Tri-Z 250
12-19-2012, 12:52 PM
Dyno-Port....if there's any left. Set ya back about 500+ if you have it coated, check the 3ww shop.
The guy who answered your last post about DG vs Cobra...is who's dealing them out. As far as DG
pipe performance...take note: DG's are available and cost effective, for 90% of the builders and racers.
DG' and Cobra have better than stock performace yes, but not the best by many others opinion. I like DG
and have ran them for the better part of 20+ years. Coffman's will do a pipe combo but again your digging
twice as far into your pocket to get it...For What? 2-5% more output to a tunned/ported, perfectly jetted
oversized carb with $1000 in headwork and crank.
:idea:Yes I have a Dyno-Port, for a BigBore that I felt
worthy of a larger expansion chamber. The MX'er Z will never see any offroad use as it's a track only machine.
The trail Z's have DG pipes, cause if I smash one it hurts lots less(my backup unit cost a whopping $65).
Yes a vintage Bill's or Klem pipe might come to offer once in a bluemoon. Very cool but why wait and overpay
for used equipment with ding marks(that may take $100 to have reconditioned to near mint).

Food for thought not trying to stear you in any direction. Heck you may have unlimited time and funds to
create your dream Z. Nice to see them running and reconditioned...$ pocket vs project is something I've
struggled with for the better part of 5yrs....I stopped counting 2yrs ago after I exceeded $3500 mark and
I still need tires. :lol:

crjanow
12-25-2012, 08:51 AM
i am also wanting a pipe and silencer for my tri-z. i will probably get a dg because i just want the sound of the aftermarket pipe and silencer and i dont want to spend over 500 dollars for it. when i bought my tri-z you could still by a new lrd and i kick myself for not getting one then.