PDA

View Full Version : The most eye opening gun ban video you may ever watch!! Time to wake up

CRAZY70MAN
12-19-2012, 09:26 AM
Want to know the effects of a gun ban nationwide??? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoLSk_BjGuo Make sure you listen to what guns were banned. Normal every day guns found in dang near every home in this country. Make up your own mind and stop and think as you watch the interviews that "This could be me".......cause it may be. God bless and make sure to read this post above the video

Laws that forbid the carrying of arms… disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes… Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.”~Thomas Jefferson

swampthang
12-19-2012, 10:41 AM
Opps! Looks like the bad guys didn't turn there guns in. After watching the news last night it doesn't look good for high capacity rifles. Lots of bad rap on them right now. Also guns sales,ammo,high capacity clips seem to be flying off the shelfs.

I went to Walmart to buy some shotgun shells because I plan on doing some rabbit hunting over the Christmas holidaywithfamily. Lots of folks buying up ammo at Wally world. First time in ages there was actually someone back in sporting goods to sell shells. Usually have to run all over the store to find someone that can sell them.

atc007
12-19-2012, 10:54 AM
Thanx Andy. I just forwarded that to EVERY single person in my email.. The truth is ugly. We should ALL do the same.

CRAZY70MAN
12-19-2012, 12:58 PM
Thanx Andy. I just forwarded that to EVERY single person in my email.. The truth is ugly. We should ALL do the same.

You are welcome. I hate to seem like I am Hoosier Daddy but I will never count on anyone to defend myself and my property more than me. I as well as most of us have too many people counting on me right now. Steps need to be taken for sure to prevent this tyrpe of massacre again. I really just hope they think it out before they lump it all together in a political panic as I think they will.

Swinger
12-19-2012, 01:14 PM
I am like you Andy and hope they use their brains before doing something that will hurt more people than ever before. I myself donot consider myself a criminal but have a shotgun that Ive had since I was 12, and dont plan on it going anywhere. Old single shot NEF. Nothing nice nor expensve but has taken its fair share of small game. Its got a trigger lock on it that probably costs as much as the gun itself so my children dont mess with it( as well as me explaining gun safety many times, but can never be to cautious with kids) and shells hidden in a seperate place as well as the keys. I dont think in the heat of the moment I could actually get everything out and ready if someone did break in but I bet the site of the gun in their face is more than enough to scare most perps off. Then again it is pretty heavy so I could beat them with it if it came to that, lol! My home will never be free of firearms!!! I promise that! Im sorry if this may offend some but is the truth and I know I am not alone here!!

Tri-Z 250
12-19-2012, 01:19 PM
A $3.00 Masterlock and gun a case could have prevented this mass hesteria. Restrictions on the many by the actions of a few that don't follow laws.

Scootertrash
12-19-2012, 11:13 PM
Excellent vid!! Thanks CRAZY70MAN!!

CRAZY70MAN
12-20-2012, 12:56 AM
No problem. Send it to as many as you can.

300rman
12-20-2012, 02:20 PM
Screw Videos. Ol Adolph Hitler disarmed his people, and look how it turned out for 20 million people.

D-dub
12-20-2012, 02:50 PM
Screw Videos. Ol Adolph Hitler disarmed his people, and look how it turned out for 20 million people.
Exactly!, "THEY" couldnt care less if you are able protect your families and property! A defenceless society is easy to control. Would you want your sheep armed?

El Camexican
12-20-2012, 06:19 PM
It’s too bad that there is no way to ever know how many lives are saved each year thanks to the existence of guns.

I also wonder if Liberal cavemen ever lobbied for club and spear restrictions? You know, “ban all quivers that can hold more than 10 arrows” and “limit hardwood clubs to 2 per cave dwelling”

300rman
12-21-2012, 05:25 PM
It’s too bad that there is no way to ever know how many lives are saved each year thanks to the existence of guns.

I also wonder if Liberal cavemen ever lobbied for club and spear restrictions? You know, “ban all quivers that can hold more than 10 arrows” and “limit hardwood clubs to 2 per cave dwelling”

There IS such data out there. You just have to look for it. The numbers are surprising

CRAZY70MAN
12-29-2012, 01:55 AM
bump it back up top. Read up all!!

Dirtcrasher
12-29-2012, 02:22 AM
Video went belly up :(

CRAZY70MAN
12-29-2012, 03:02 AM
Video went belly up :(

Fixed the link Steve......check it out.

Dirtcrasher
12-29-2012, 04:28 PM
Fixed the link Steve......check it out.

Thanks bud; Excellent video yet still scary as hell.