PDA

View Full Version : is there a way to translate this website

old-yellow
12-19-2012, 04:43 PM
http://www-gyro-tv.cocolog-nifty.com/blog/2007/10/yamaha_trizinge_b941.html

old-yellow
12-19-2012, 05:16 PM
dam every time i try and use Google translate Firefox freezes so i cant look at the page

Howdy
12-19-2012, 05:28 PM
Travel for fun! Etc! Bike! Skin diving! Fishing! Banquet Q! Should bar to Nishiizu, holiday GYRO is on hiatus now. Me working toilets and always there for shopping for the dinner, YAMAHA Tri Zinger stimulus plan for the first time in a year (YT60), last year, I was put on the local kid, I would dive into the sea but to Ya. I did more than half immersed in the sea, how OUT!? With may be inspected at the appropriate time, one year ... one year I fast fast. In, tried to check there is no more time! Dangerous because you do not Korogaseru Jan tire

That is what I got from the words under the zinger.
Howdy

Howdy
12-19-2012, 05:31 PM
2nd part:
The image is a bargain. There still seems to be dead in the car overseas. One owner for 23 years is also home to www buggy pre-production in 1984! 23 years. Since no tire Korogaseru, get help in racing Fri ○, put on a light tiger, I will work with the company. I was wondering from the cab pulled last year because the gas, the engine would take place if gasoline. In, I thought what a brake Hittsuku Rusty, I do not know what, if multiplied by the engine, and come off, I do not take Jan mistake even ... engine. In the inspection plug. Flying fire. Although I do not take gas directly to the cylinder Breed. I was also pretty clean cab once. Why I will not take kana? Buggy CDI When this wet. We are somewhat rusty look of CDI Then disconnect coupler, to revive the contacts. But! Engine starting here, does not turn ... Hmm, wonder how severe tire.

3rd

Brake does not come off. I will move somewhat useless Breed lubricant. Remove the brake surprised. Brake shoe will fit in the housing, this was due to the sand ... 3/4. 23 years, I do not mean that I do not have to ride every year, the shoe is also zero. ~ Or two, ride once a year, 20km × = 400km 20 times at most once. But I think I have not considered the 800km ride times?? Well, since it is this buggy and murder, in that I get to go to Naps on Fri leader ○. Could use shoe around Naps www Champ was good open. For the time being, I was ready to stop running is to replace.

4th

From new cars, and the replenishment of 2st oil, cleaning of the cab only once, can run up to this point of power - domestic. Made to out side fallen chamber rusted, because it's for children and accelerator, stopper at first I think I have it, but the (explosion) now when I look at full specification power, seems to have had a variously color . Inside one such as Willie Willie www usual drift that seems to have the Honda Collection Hall, while 60cc, the beach is fairly pleasing. Jr until I want a ride is moving. I served in two generations of parents and children. Until two years ago, but the supply of parts came, I wonder how is now ...

old-yellow
12-19-2012, 05:41 PM
thanks Howdy, the Japanese say some weird trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro

Big Mike
12-19-2012, 05:53 PM
It is just a lot is probably lost in translation, it is hard to rely on those translation websites or services, because they cant/dont take the time to think about how to reword things to make it sound right when translated to the requestors language