PDA

View Full Version : more senseless killings

just ben
12-24-2012, 12:59 PM
WTF is wrong with people http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/12/24/16125861-4-firefighters-shot-2-dead-after-responding-to-blaze?lite Just my own speculation but I wouldn't be surprised if they find the shooters family slain inside the house

atc007
12-24-2012, 01:07 PM
Sick,sick F$%ks

Scootertrash
12-24-2012, 01:24 PM
Post deleted by author

bannedbrraap
12-24-2012, 01:41 PM
I think this might just be the beginning of something terrible to come.....i have a feeling this kind of thing is just going to keep on happening. Its sad!

ezmoney1979
12-24-2012, 01:42 PM
Another state with some of the stiffest gun controls in the country. Any one seeing a pattern?
No, violence is random. Damn this is so sad to see........ again.

Scootertrash
12-24-2012, 02:35 PM
Post deleted by author

ezmoney1979
12-24-2012, 03:00 PM
"Firefighters Mike Chiapperini, also a lieutenant and public information officer and Tomasz Kaczowka, he's a West Webster firefighter and 911 dispatcher were killed in the incident."

This is just horrible. These guys jobs were helping stangers on a day to day basis. Go give a loved one a hug, you never know when they might not come home.

And Scooter this is not the time to push your pro-gun views (you have your own thread for that), try and show a bit of respect to the lives lost and put your personal agenda aside. Thanks.

Howdy
12-24-2012, 03:27 PM
Sad, very sad for the Fire Fighters Killed. Sick individual that did this. The nation needs to address the mental health instead of more Gun control.
Howdy

gomer202
12-24-2012, 04:47 PM
this really hits home for me as my dad is a volunteer fire fighter. In Canada here we have some very strict gun laws which restricts hand guns and high powers assult rifles, regardless it seems that the shootings lately is out of control. i feel like we should have strict gun laws, restricting any sort of machine guns or hand guns. This is my personal view on things. With this and the newtown shooting i think its time for the Us to take some steps to making a change and like howdy said they need to adress mental healt as well. it seems as this man and the newton shooter were clearly unstable from the get go. Cheers Andrew

Scootertrash
12-24-2012, 05:09 PM
Post deleted by author

Scootertrash
12-24-2012, 05:14 PM
this really hits home for me as my dad is a volunteer fire fighter. In Canada here we have some very strict gun laws which restricts hand guns and high powers assult rifles, regardless it seems that the shootings lately is out of control. i feel like we should have strict gun laws, restricting any sort of machine guns or hand guns. This is my personal view on things. With this and the newtown shooting i think its time for the Us to take some steps to making a change and like howdy said they need to adress mental healt as well. it seems as this man and the newton shooter were clearly unstable from the get go. Cheers Andrew

You're free to have whatever laws you wish up there, we don't want them here.

So ezmoney doesn't have to do it.:
If you wish to state your views on gun control and get involved in the gun control thread it's here:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthread.php/151226-Gun-control

Make sure you read all of the facts I posted first tho. ;) Then I'll dig up the stats on your country too. ;)

just ben
12-24-2012, 08:18 PM
scooter, didnt you start a thread to not dirty up everyone elses?What happend to that thread? I looked and couldn't find it. You are infact are turning this thread into a rights,gun control,government and whatever thread. I'm not a gun owner but do know in Ny rifles are are legal, beit an ak, aR or any other as long as it is not fully auto. You may be confusing NYC laws with NYS which are totally different. either way this is thread was only to bring light on the 4 who sustained injuries (2 fatal)

fire1
12-24-2012, 09:54 PM
Tragic!!!! Just listened to the live audio from there dispatch very sad .

Scootertrash
12-24-2012, 10:45 PM
scooter, didnt you start a thread to not dirty up everyone elses?What happend to that thread? I looked and couldn't find it. You are infact are turning this thread into a rights,gun control,government and whatever thread. I'm not a gun owner but do know in Ny rifles are are legal, beit an ak, aR or any other as long as it is not fully auto. You may be confusing NYC laws with NYS which are totally different. either way this is thread was only to bring light on the 4 who sustained injuries (2 fatal)

The thread I started was about the NRA and had nothing to do with dirtying up anybody elses thread. It was a thread offering discounted Life Memberships to those who want to upgrade their current NRA membership or join as a life member. That thread is here

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthread.php/151486-NRA-discounted-life-memberships

the gun control thread was started by swampthang, and it's here:

I'm not going to address any more gun control talk in this thread. I directed the last poster who mentioned gun control to the gun control thread, and ezmoney still felt the need to dislike my post, go figure.

Freedom is not an agenda, ez.

Fact of the matter is, I have 2 neighbors who are in law enforcement, 1 close friend in law enforcement and some friends on the local volunteer fire dept. The fact that these two men were ambushed on Christmas Eve saddens me to no end. I can't imagine if it had happened to one of my friends.

I deleted my previous posts, except the 2 directing others to the gun control thread.

just ben
12-24-2012, 11:02 PM
The thread I started was about the NRA and had nothing to do with dirtying up anybody elses thread. It was a thread offering discounted Life Memberships to those who want to upgrade their current NRA membership or join as a life member. That thread is here

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthread.php/151486-NRA-discounted-life-memberships

the gun control thread was started by swampthang, and it's here:

I'm not going to address any more gun control talk in this thread. I directed the last poster who mentioned gun control to the gun control thread, and ezmoney still felt the need to dislike my post, go figure.

Freedom is not an agenda, ez.

Fact of the matter is, I have 2 neighbors who are in law enforcement, 1 close friend in law enforcement and some friends on the local volunteer fire dept. The fact that these two men were ambushed on Christmas Eve saddens me to no end. I can't imagine if it had happened to one of my friends.

I deleted my previous posts, except the 2 directing others to the gun control thread.Thank you for editing and trying to keep this about the men who lost their lives today.

dcreel
12-24-2012, 11:21 PM
The guy that set the fire to draw the firemen in was an ex con who beat his grandmother to death with a hammer and plead guilty to manslaughter. As an ex con he couldn't legally own a firearm.. I just cant believe all of the pain on these men's families on Christmas Eve.. The gunman ended up eating a bullet after the shootout with police.

Howdy
12-25-2012, 01:28 AM
The guy that set the fire to draw the firemen in was an ex con who beat his grandmother to death with a hammer and plead guilty to manslaughter. As an ex con he couldn't legally own a firearm.. I just cant believe all of the pain on these men's families on Christmas Eve.. The gunman ended up eating a bullet after the shootout with police.

Had he been kept locked up this wouldn't have happened. It's very sad that the firemans family's Christmas will be ruined for years to come.
Howdy

just ben
12-25-2012, 08:16 PM
Just my own speculation but I wouldn't be surprised if they find the shooters family slain inside the househmm go figure http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/12/25/16125861-human-remains-found-at-home-of-gunman-who-ambushed-firefighters?lite=

WIkid500
12-26-2012, 01:44 PM
Our justice system needs a fine tuning. People like this shouldnt be let into society after the things they have done.

Howdy
12-26-2012, 04:13 PM
Our justice system needs a fine tuning. People like this shouldnt be let into society after the things they have done.
Here is where they need the Gun Control or hammer control. This way the family he hurt ( his own ) don't miss his arse when they shoot him Or get a hammer and beat him like he did his Grandma.
Had this taken place these killings wouldn't have happened.
Howdy

dcreel
12-26-2012, 04:36 PM
What pisses me off is the court allowing him to plead down to manslaughter.. Manslaughter for caving in your grandmother's skull with a hammer.. Sorry @$$hole in my book that's murder 1 and you die for it.. Hang you in the street out front of the courthouse.. I'm all good with that too.. At this point I'm all good with cutting off fingers of people who steal.. What?, you've been convicted of Pedophilia?? How about we tattoo a big 'P' on their forehead..Castration? I'm good with that too.. Tired of playing nice with morons.. It's all about responsibility, or lack thereof (our current regime)..

It would be cheaper to buy an island out in the middle of nowhere.. A US Prison Colony of sorts.. If you are convicted of life in prison they fly you over in a helicopter and push you out.. What happens when you hit the dirt is between you and the thousand killers and rapists waiting for you..

Like Massachusetts thinking about (Or being forced to by our federal court system) paying for a convict's (serving a life sentence with no parole for killing his wife in 1990) hormone injections and sex change operation ($30-80K)... It's nuts.. We are our own worst enemies.. Cut his throat and be done with it..

TecateDan
12-26-2012, 04:58 PM
Sadly I'm not supprised to read this in the news. Once one of these sicko's does something horrible (like the Newtown shooter) I swear it makes other people act on their sick ideas that they've been thinking about. It's like seeing someone else do it trigers them to do it or something. It's just F-in nuts that we let these people back into society. As for the island of prisoners I think that's how austraila started???

Lord Letto 20
12-26-2012, 08:11 PM
It would be cheaper to buy an island out in the middle of nowhere.. A US Prison Colony of sorts.. If you are convicted of life in prison they fly you over in a helicopter and push you out.. What happens when you hit the dirt is between you and the thousand killers and rapists waiting for you..
Reminds me of a Movie(Escape from New York and Escape from L.A.)