PDA

View Full Version : A fat turd comments on Gun Control

Matrix
12-27-2012, 11:56 PM
Well, Michael Moore but I would still try wiping my shoe with toilet paper if I stepped on him... http://www.opposingviews.com/i/celebrities/michael-moore-pleads-calm-down-white-people-put-away-your-guns

I know I shouldnt post this because this is exactly the press he wants and he and a lot of far liberals are so ignorant to even realize what they are saying or care to even fact check it and make up there own statistics.

Like Mr. Moore or a trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotr ailpro as I call him.

WisconsinJohn
12-28-2012, 01:24 AM
That guy always pisses me off. Famous retards will always be able to cram their views down your throat. The mass media isn't any better because it is one sided. Makes me want to live in the mountains and not pay taxes.

El Camexican
12-28-2012, 02:05 AM
That fat POS is just a few more calories away from a massive coronary (here's to hoping). He makes a fortune off of making American look bad and calls himself a patriot. He should go live in Cuba which he promotes as being so great, at least he’d shake a couple of pounds on Fidel’s stamps for food program and he would actually have firsthand experience with what life in country without guns in the hands of its citizens is really like. What ever happened to charging people like him with treason?

Scootertrash
12-28-2012, 08:33 AM
Michael Moore is your typical hypocritical Libtard. Do as I say, not as I do.

He makes a movie bashing capitalism (Capitalism: A Love Story) then makes pockets full of money by selling his movie. You know, engaging in Capitalism.

"Capitalism: A Love Story" argues that deregulation and greedy business executives undermined the economic system, mostly benefitting the country's richest people at the expense of the working class.
Hired non-union employees for the above movie, which was about a union sit-in because of supposed "mistreatment" of union workers, and some of his music videos:
http://abcnews.go.com/Business/michael-moore-snubs-union-workers-making-capitalism-love/story?id=8715559#.UN2QR6x9RWE

Red Rider
12-28-2012, 04:42 PM
When I saw the thread title, I knew it was in reference to that mooreon Michael Moore.

RIDE-RED 250r
12-28-2012, 09:28 PM
I remember Glenn Beck was selling t-shirts a few years ago that simply said in big bold letters "Micheal Moore is FAT!" I think it was about the time ferenheit 911 was out.... I think that pretty much sums up that fat hyporcritical piece of excrement completely... nothing more, nothing less.