PDA

View Full Version : Any interest in a near mint 83 200e?

Audio_Phill
01-02-2013, 11:31 PM
Hopefully getting a 250es this weekend, and wife says one needs to go if I do, If its all its cracked up to be I wont need the 200e any more. It starts first pull, all original except plug, airfilter and tires. Fresh carb cleaning, fresh oil and plug, new uni air filter, a lil rust on racks but nothing sanding or sand blasting wouldnt fix. New Kenda BearClaw 25x12.5x9 rear tires on ams steel 9x9 4/150 rears with 3/6 offset. New battery, replaced front rack because original was bent, have new bars to go on it, originals still on it atm but they arent the straightest things. new front brakes, have new rears to go with it, new pbi sprockets and did chain to go too.

It was owned by a guy who had cancer that held on to it just in case he got to feeling like riding it again, unfortunately he didnt and hospital bills added up till finally he let it go.

It shifts good all gears work as they should, low and high range works perfectly. Other than the cables being a little stiff making the brakes feel less responsive than the amount of input force would make you think they should be, it makes the one in the commercial on youtube seem like it needs a tune up. It starts within 3 licks using the electric starter when cold no matter the temp outside, and usually on first lick when pulled *about the same amount of force required to start my husqvarna 350 chainsaw. Its easier to start than my pressure washer effort wise as long as you remember to flip decompression valve.

Audio_Phill
01-02-2013, 11:34 PM
original rims are available too but they are rusty. front rim is still being used. Original rack and some extra 25x12x9 tires will go with it too. Have another like the front thats brand new and another that is in good shape still on stock rim.