PDA

View Full Version : ISOC,Sno Cross Racing schedule .. The best racing on Earth,,,IMHO,,Tv schedule here.

atc007
01-06-2013, 09:29 AM
:D;):naughty:Thought I would post this up. For you guys that haven't snowmobiled,,sorry.. I just Love it and live for it. Anyhow,the series is now on FUSE. Which I had no clue was the CBS Sports network.... Anyhow,,if you have Dish Network,it is channel 158. Check it out,and please keep in mind,,these sleds they're flying are over 530 lbs with fuel and snow/ice build up. Hammering these things through the whoops makes a man out of ya REAL fast !! Enjoy !

http://www.isocracing.com/national/tv-schedule/

bkm
01-06-2013, 09:43 AM
I am so jealous that it doesn't snow enough here to justify buying a sled. I've never ridden one, but it looks like about as much fun as one could have with their clothes on.

atc007
01-06-2013, 11:53 AM
Lol,,,One of MY 2 sayings,,If you don't have to wear protection,,how much fun could it be ?? ,,And,,,, Snowmobiling is the most fun you can have with your clothes on.....Having said that.. OMG,,This is THE most piss pour crappy excuse of coverage of ANY event I have ever seen in my life, My God,I hope Abc/Espn gets the contract back next year. I am speechless. What the hell ever happened to covering a race? All this freaking cutting and editing. Some of the guys had said they weren't happy with the coverage,,but my gosh what a shame. Just disgusting. The speeds these guys are going,the G's they are taking,and the length of flight they get. None of it is conveyed. Granted,,this track Sucks. Thee,I vented,,I should have done it over on CBS.