PDA

View Full Version : what's up with all the tri-z parts out of stock?

XxMurdocxX
01-12-2013, 12:01 AM
Haven't been on here for a while and i was wondering what happened to all the tri z parts in the store?

hoosierlogger
01-12-2013, 06:38 AM
The parts offered for sale in the shop aren't mass produced. They are hand made by members of this site who are often overbooked in their lives and left with very little free time. They have families, jobs, and other obligations that come before the production of parts. I am sure they will get back at it as soon as time allows.

Bryan Raffa
01-12-2013, 10:20 AM
Just sold my last easy pull this week .. already got a order in for more... just stocked my foot pegs........... if a seller has no intention in refilling there store.. or cannot have things reproduced.. I think they should remove that ITEM from the store!!

It dont look good when all you stuff is sold out for months! I agree!!!

Mosh
01-12-2013, 11:27 AM
We have 13 items in the Tri-Z store alone. 3 of which, we do not make ourselves or shall I say have control over when they are made. I can't hold a gun to somebody's head and make them manufacture parts. When we get them, we offer them for sale, simple as that.

When you stock 13 different items, (for one machine) I think that is quite a bit, especially considering alot of the items are sold in sets of 2 so now you have 26 items in bulk. The amount of storage space alone needed to stock this stuff is a task in itself. The only item that has been out of stock for months, are the head light bulbs. Those are on indefinate back order.

We stock/offer/sell or provide a service, for over 26 different items in that store, spanning at least 4-5 different machines. We may even have the most items offered in the store. 5 items are out of stock out of all we sell.

If we only had to stock 2-3 inexpensive or small items, maybe we could keep more of it on hand.

If that is too hard for anyone to understand, or if that looks bad becuase we only have 85% of 26 items in stock, then we can just fix the issue, and take the Z page of ours down, and you will go from 15 items down to just 2.

Howdy
01-12-2013, 12:11 PM
We have 13 items in the Tri-Z store alone. 3 of which, we do not make ourselves or shall I say have control over when they are made. I can't hold a gun to somebody's head and make them manufacture parts. When we get them, we offer them for sale, simple as that.

When you stock 13 different items, (for one machine) I think that is quite a bit, especially considering alot of the items are sold in sets of 2 so now you have 26 items in bulk. The amount of storage space alone needed to stock this stuff is a task in itself. The only item that has been out of stock for months, are the head light bulbs. Those are on indefinate back order.

We stock/offer/sell or provide a service, for over 26 different items in that store, spanning at least 4-5 different machines. We may even have the most items offered in the store. 5 items are out of stock out of all we sell.

If we only had to stock 2-3 inexpensive or small items, maybe we could keep more of it on hand.

If that is too hard for anyone to understand, or if that looks bad becuase we only have 85% of 26 items in stock, then we can just fix the issue, and take the Z page of ours down, and you will go from 15 items down to just 2.

I totally understand there. Sold out of one item myself ( P3 part ). That item is out sourced due to complexity of it. I placed an order for 15 more items 7 weeks ago ( a $850+ order ) and last check the ship date keeps being put off ( told me 3-4 weeks because they are having a hard time getting supplies to make them ). I do have 1 of these parts on hand that I don't inventory. It's my spare just incase of a issue with one I have already shipped out.
Howdy

3 Wheel Drive
01-12-2013, 01:25 PM
Keep all the Tri Z Items in the store, those are the only ones I buy! Except for the COA's, I buy them too...

When I first joined the site there were a lot of items for the Tri Z like billet stator covers, foot pegs, billet intakes and water impellers. Then when I wanted to buy them they were all sold out. I've noticed from time to time they come back in stock, now I've got the stuff that I wanted....from the store at least.

Mosh,

I emailed Cosmic Quads about those SS Swinger Bolts and some other Z stuff. I know your prolly busy just a heads up for my emal.

Thanks!

Howdy
01-12-2013, 02:09 PM
Some of the billet stuff is available if you contact the seller. he just doesn't have it in the store right now. I know because I have some of the stuff here and I ship the stuff for him. Contact Hagen to buy he tells me when to ship. ;)
Howdy

XxMurdocxX
01-12-2013, 05:59 PM
Sorry I didn't mean to ruffle any feathers, just thought I could get some people to take my money.

hoosierlogger
01-12-2013, 06:35 PM
I dont think you ruffled any feathers. You asked a question and we answered it.

New2Tri-Z
01-16-2013, 06:48 PM
Some of the billet stuff is available if you contact the seller. he just doesn't have it in the store right now. I know because I have some of the stuff here and I ship the stuff for him. Contact Hagen to buy he tells me when to ship. ;)
Howdy

Howdy, I am intrested in some of these billet accessories if they are somehow still available. I have tried to PM Hagen but his box is full. Any info or help getting in touch with him would be awesome. or any leads on aome other billet Tri gear would be great.

New2Tri-Z
01-16-2013, 06:50 PM
Just sold my last easy pull this week .. already got a order in for more... just stocked my foot pegs........... if a seller has no intention in refilling there store.. or cannot have things reproduced.. I think they should remove that ITEM from the store!!

It dont look good when all you stuff is sold out for months! I agree!!!

Raffa, When you say Foot pegs do you mean the mounts or the pegs themselves. I need both forsure but am very intrested in the foot pegs themselves when they are available. Any info would be very helpful.
Thanks,
Brandon

lucas1
01-16-2013, 07:23 PM
Howdy, I am intrested in some of these billet accessories if they are somehow still available. I have tried to PM Hagen but his box is full. Any info or help getting in touch with him would be awesome. or any leads on aome other billet Tri gear would be great.

you need to contact shawn i just ordered some case saver,shifter and motor mounts from him

Bryan Raffa
01-16-2013, 07:28 PM
Raffa, When you say Foot pegs do you mean the mounts or the pegs themselves. I need both forsure but am very intrested in the foot pegs themselves when they are available. Any info would be very helpful.
Thanks,
Brandon

I have the mounts hagen has the pegs.. altho I have a steel lazer set in the works for half the price.. gonna say by Fall.. most of my time is working on the exhaust gaskets.. got the steel cut out ... just started the die to press them in my exhaust bender.

lucas1
01-16-2013, 07:29 PM
Thanks,
Brandon

raffa makes the weld on foot peg MOUNTS....hagen make the pegs it takes time to get a hold of him i waited 2 month before he got back to me..if you want i can send him a email to see how much one would cost to be shipped from germany

New2Tri-Z
01-17-2013, 02:44 PM
I have the mounts hagen has the pegs.. altho I have a steel lazer set in the works for half the price.. gonna say by Fall.. most of my time is working on the exhaust gaskets.. got the steel cut out ... just started the die to press them in my exhaust bender.

Perfect. I will be waiting to hear more about the pegs. I plan on powder coating anyway, so steel is fine with me. Fall would be perfect, I am just starting to tear it all down now. I will pick up the mounts and weld them on and run my stock pegs until they are ready. Thanks Bryan.

oile
01-17-2013, 08:45 PM
if you guys have some pegs shipped over i would be interested in 2 sets.

Bryan Raffa
01-17-2013, 09:32 PM
I will contact hagen and tell him...

GreenBoy
01-19-2013, 06:50 AM
I can only sell what I have, so I took most parts out of the shop. Working on getting parts done and back into the shop.
Didnīt see that my inbox was full, pm can be sent again now.
Zinger billet gas caps should be done soon too.
Got a new job and had to set priorities lately.............
Cheers
Hagen

Bryan Raffa
01-19-2013, 08:19 AM
thanks for the quick response hagen!!

crjanow
01-24-2013, 08:52 PM
I have the mounts hagen has the pegs.. altho I have a steel lazer set in the works for half the price.. gonna say by Fall.. most of my time is working on the exhaust gaskets.. got the steel cut out ... just started the die to press them in my exhaust bender.What kind of gaskets are you making?

Bryan Raffa
01-25-2013, 09:33 PM
discontinued exhaust metal flange Gasket...