PDA

View Full Version : met PARKER from gold rush today..

KASEY
01-21-2013, 09:57 PM
funny ,, there was a black suv rolling around the yard today,, i normally go out to see if i can help.. we have a 40 acre equipment yard.. so there are alot of big boy toyz in there... but today i was busy so i let them browse,, about 15 mins later when i was freed up i went up to the office to see if there was anything we could do to help them out,,,,, 5 feet inside the door i could see who it was,parker and his dad john... , pretty kool to get a chance to talk to him and his dad,,, real nice polite kid for sure ,,, they are down here goofing off between seasons .. there is still big snow up there,,,,,,,

http://i1141.photobucket.com/albums/n592/KASEYII/DSC02057.jpg

Howdy
01-21-2013, 10:09 PM
You Lucky dog!! Parker is my favorite on the show. All the stuff thrown at him and he keeps going.
Howdy

briano
01-21-2013, 10:32 PM
The guy with all the tats that is working for him this year is from Escanaba in Upper Michigan.

That's cool you got to meet him, to bad he didn't have Grampa John with him.

rjs89ia
01-22-2013, 01:29 AM
Did he tell you how the season ends lol jk? It'd be pretty nice to meet all of them, their whole family has it made he runs the mine his dad builds highways his brother is an explosives handler and his grandpa is just plain cool what more could you ask for. Wish I had all that he had growing up.

dustrunner
01-22-2013, 01:57 PM
awesome, love the show... he's taller in person huh....

kb0nly
01-22-2013, 02:12 PM
Did you tell him the real gold is the money from doing the show?? LOL

Seems like they have been having a rough season from what i have seen.

jays375
01-22-2013, 09:17 PM
That's awesome!He was a little ways from home.Did he buy anything!

KASEY
01-22-2013, 09:58 PM
we have sold them alot of equipment in the past.. some of the toyz you see on the show were sold by us. they are between seasons and with big snow up there they retired to the desert southwest... i was hoping to talk a little more but they were in a hurry to get somewhere ,, i even offered to buy them dinner to be able to bs a little more,,,,

Dirtcrasher
01-23-2013, 04:30 AM
Thats awesome, I like Parker; Hard working young kid.

Sure beats the kids playing X box all day.............