PDA

View Full Version : My 3 Wheelers takin a Beating the last couple days

ColtonGG33
01-22-2013, 08:07 PM
Havent gotten to ride the 3 wheeler in a couple days so yesterday I got it out and it snowed I lil so I took it on the rode and was gonna do a donut but my tire was a lil flat and it got cought up on the rode and flipped me of about 20 feet and it rolled but I was fine, then today I took it out and we have this hill we all call
" danger mountain" its about 60 feet 90 degree angle so I wanted to see how far I could get it so I did it
About 3 times and then I got a head start at it and made it up just about halfway.. And the the back wheel got cought in a rock and started to lean and tilt to the side so I jumped off and it was about a 10 foot drop and it comes rolling down sideways and I just got my legs out before it rolled on my, the funny thing was it was still running the hole time, so for now one I got to take it easy on it
For now :)

CodyRosa
01-22-2013, 08:19 PM
lol wow.. glad your ok! Hope you had your helmet on. That would be bad new's if your leg would have stayed in there.. I kinda worry about that stuff. What kind of wheeler is it? Any damage??

Big G
01-22-2013, 08:21 PM
Geez...poor trike. Lucky it's a Honda!!! (at least I'm assuming it is based on the amount of abuse it took while showing no signs of wear :p)

CodyRosa
01-22-2013, 08:41 PM
Haha Big G if it took a beating like that it MUST be a Honda.

ColtonGG33
01-23-2013, 12:42 AM
No it's a Yamaha 225dx :( I know not a Honda but no damage at all, it can take a really good Beating I wish it was a Honda would of probably climbed that hill :)

ColtonGG33
01-23-2013, 12:49 AM
And the first accident I landed right on my stomach it hurt so bad for about an hour, and when I rolled on the hill I landed on a rock on my side so it will probably be a lil blac and blue tomorrow :)

CodyRosa
01-23-2013, 12:57 AM
That yamaha MUST have some Honda parts on it or something ;) and Oh man that stomach thing isn't good.. Are you fine now? I remember someone hit there stomach while snowboarding and had internal bleeding. lol sorry to worry you but just want you to be ok. Honda would of climbed that hill guaranteed =)

ColtonGG33
01-23-2013, 04:29 AM
Yep I'm all good, Im also surprised I didn't do damage to that sucker, the handle bars didnt even bend which is weird because everything I had the handle bars always bent maybe this 225dx is titanium or something like that:)