PDA

View Full Version : Order status still says "pending"???

RIDE-RED 250r
01-22-2013, 09:00 PM
I think this should be directed toward Billy??...

On jan 14th, I placed an order for a complete 250r engine gasket set. My order number is 424 and according to Paypal, my payment has processed. But in the 3WW shop, it says my order is still pending and I have not recieved any shipping notices or anything.

Now, I have been completely unsuccessful at trying to sign into the shop using my 3ww member name and sign-in password. So, I checked out as a guest. I'm just wondering if somehow the reason I am unable to sign into the shop with my 3ww info might be messing up my order??

Or maybe someone could check on the status of my order, and if there is some issue I need to address on my end?

Thanks in advance! :)

Joe

Howdy
01-22-2013, 09:59 PM
I'm pretty sure The shop user info is complete seperate from the forums. You need to sign up your username on there seperately. I would contact the seller of the parts via a PM ( on / in the Shop area ). The sellers name is at the bottom of the product info. When you look up the seller there is a link to contact seller. Contact them directly to find out what's going on. If you have any more issues contact Billy for more help.
Howdy

RIDE-RED 250r
01-23-2013, 06:47 PM
Thanks Howdy, I'll look into that. :beer