PDA

View Full Version : Any musicians going to be at TF13?

Swinger
01-23-2013, 06:09 PM
Was wondering if there will be anyone that is musically inclined at this years Trikefest? I mess around a little on guitar but am in no means any good. Didnt know if we could have an unplugged TF concert this year. I got an acoustic guitar and wouldnt mind jammin with a few folks.

BigRedRider85
01-23-2013, 06:19 PM
I think Ray Charles is comin

MIK6
01-23-2013, 07:08 PM
trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro.. i can barely play the radio... lmao!
It could be fun to have a bon fire w music at the shoe tree!!

MIK6/ Mike

Matrix
01-23-2013, 07:10 PM
My music isnt really what people would say mainstream...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZioxlZhyrM

shovelryder
01-23-2013, 08:11 PM
Was wondering if there will be anyone that is musically inclined at this years Trikefest? I mess around a little on guitar but am in no means any good. Didnt know if we could have an unplugged TF concert this year. I got an acoustic guitar and wouldnt mind jammin with a few folks.if I can get away, ill bring my guitar and you can teach me!.... Maybe ill be better in my harmonica by then! Gimme a ballpark song list.

Swinger
01-23-2013, 08:20 PM
if I can get away, ill bring my guitar and you can teach me!.... Maybe ill be better in my harmonica by then! Gimme a ballpark song list. I can play some Nirvana, Old Metallica, a little AC/DC, Green Day, 3 Doors Down and riffs from alot of other bands as well as a few I wrote myself. Ive been playing (practicing) for over 15 years but kinda got away from it when kids came along but still get a guitar out and mess around once in a while.

captainweezy
01-23-2013, 09:25 PM
Yes sir, guitar, harmonica and learning bass right now! I brought my guitar last year but never got around to it.

threewheelin-feelin
01-23-2013, 10:35 PM
I can play some Nirvana, Old Metallica, a little AC/DC, Green Day, 3 Doors Down and riffs from alot of other bands as well as a few I wrote myself. Ive been playing (practicing) for over 15 years but kinda got away from it when kids came along but still get a guitar out and mess around once in a while.

maybe i can make it out this year. i play a little on bass, guitar, drums and a couple tunes on key boards but im not very good at any lol..i do have enough equipment for a entire band though lol. its my second biggest passion next to 3wheelers/4wheelers/trucks/cars etc.

Swinger
01-23-2013, 10:44 PM
maybe i can make it out this year. i play a little on bass, guitar, drums and a couple tunes on key boards but im not very good at any lol..i do have enough equipment for a entire band though lol. its my second biggest passion next to 3wheelers/4wheelers/trucks/cars etc. Well hell yeah then!! If we could get a few generators just do it loud and proud,lol! Bon fire, 3 wheeler shin dig and rock it all night! Wish I was good enough to actually put on a show but I bet I wouldnt sound bad to a few of the really drunk people,ha ha!

BigRedRider85
01-23-2013, 10:47 PM
I'll bring the generators if you hook us up with a lil Luke Bryan and Marshall Tucker 84t3!!!

Swinger
01-23-2013, 10:53 PM
I bet I could learn a song or two by then but you would have to sing it. Im not coordinated enough to sing and play at the same time

BigRedRider85
01-23-2013, 10:57 PM
fair deal sounds good man

captainweezy
01-23-2013, 11:45 PM
Im with ya on the singing part. Cant sing for nothin.

M.Pargiello
01-24-2013, 12:45 AM
I play drums, mainly play metal (slayer, megadeth, August Burns Red, As I Lay dying, etc). My brother plays bass and guitar and he will be coming as well, same music style. I think his collection of guitars and basses has gotten over 10. We still have quite the setup but I think with hauling the bikes and gear, we won't be able to fit the cabs, amps, basses, guitars and drums into the truck.

ColtonGG33
01-24-2013, 04:09 AM
To bad I can't make it, I play guitar for about 4 years drums for about 8 years and some bass

ezmoney1979
01-24-2013, 11:30 AM
I play drums, mainly play metal (slayer, megadeth, August Burns Red, As I Lay dying, etc). My brother plays bass and guitar and he will be coming as well, same music style. I think his collection of guitars and basses has gotten over 10. We still have quite the setup but I think with hauling the bikes and gear, we won't be able to fit the cabs, amps, basses, guitars and drums into the truck.

I thought I was the only one on this site that listens to ABR. Ive been playing drums for 20+ years, too bad I'm so far away, I would love to play music with you guys! Have fun!

captainweezy
01-24-2013, 11:53 AM
Crazy70man and I were going to play a little last year but I guess we never got around to it. I def think a jam is in order my friends. Maybe start a new tradition. We need to make his happen for sure. Lets get a list of songs that most people know and can sing along to, that way we all can actually come together for a handful of songs. And also a place so everyone knows where we will be.

Mosh
01-24-2013, 11:56 AM
I managed to squeeze my 12 string in the truck, like back in 07 TF. I play everything from Kelly clarkson and Pink to SOAD, Manson and Slipknot. Lately I have not really been staying up on practice and mechanics, but that is going to change soon.I have a few axes. Lately I have been plaing a old Ibanez RG 270 in drop C. I still run through a old GSP 21 Legend..

fabiodriven
01-24-2013, 12:18 PM
TF could definitely use some music. I wish I had something to offer you guys. I would love it if you all could get something together though.

Big Mike
01-24-2013, 12:39 PM
Yeah setup on the big deck off the function room, and jam away. Or hell Basement concert in the ol concrete house. We can say its Club Trikefest! HAHA

86T3
01-24-2013, 09:17 PM
I have a 5 string banjo and can make noises with it, i wont say im able to play it though.

rray62
01-24-2013, 11:07 PM
If you need another guitarist, I'm in, but I can't play acoustic, my fingers are too short. I lost a lot of my lead dexterity from a trike wreck 5 years ago, but I can play a mean rhythm. Definitely a metal guy, especially Dragonforce, plus I have the hair to go along with it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

captainweezy
01-24-2013, 11:50 PM
If you need another guitarist, I'm in, but I can't play acoustic, my fingers are too short. I lost a lot of my lead dexterity from a trike wreck 5 years ago, but I can play a mean rhythm. Definitely a metal guy, especially Dragonforce, plus I have the hair to go along with it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i hate to hear that happened from a trike wreck. Those damn things ought to be outlawed.

M.Pargiello
01-25-2013, 12:16 AM
Awesome ezmoney! I haven't been playing for 20+, but since I was about 16. All self taught so whenever I jam with trained players they like to point out my bad habits. Not much on fills, but I can hold a solid blast and transition decently. I usually just put on the headphones and play along, if I don't know the song then I just play what sounds close and elaborate from there :)

MRSOUND
01-25-2013, 12:44 AM
I was able to play most any song anyone requested! My instrument you ask? Gemini dual cd player. 12 yrs as a moble DJ was probably the funnest job I'll ever have. Full time job put the kinks to it through manditory overtime though. Sold most of my stuff but till have smaller set of Mackie powered speakers and mackie 10 channel mixer. (4 aux & 6 mic). If I have room to bring along I could possibly mix some folks together on 1 set of speakers. Bring your own Mic I only have 1 left! Would still need electrical source though.

M.Pargiello
01-25-2013, 12:51 AM
Crazy70man and I were going to play a little last year but I guess we never got around to it. I def think a jam is in order my friends. Maybe start a new tradition. We need to make his happen for sure. Lets get a list of songs that most people know and can sing along to, that way we all can actually come together for a handful of songs. And also a place so everyone knows where we will be.

Im down to do this one :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdSj0hMtmNs&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Or this one for the old school guys. I love my old metal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CegD-2TcGDQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player

3Queen
01-25-2013, 12:51 AM
I was so hoping you would say that Mrsound.. All I can say is man we are going to have fun.. :beer

atc007
01-25-2013, 01:37 PM
You guys are too much,,,,lmao..

3Queen
02-12-2013, 10:56 PM
atc007 are you going this year to trikefest?

atc007
02-12-2013, 11:10 PM
One guess : )).. Not in the cards for me .. Live it up and have fun though !!

3Queen
02-12-2013, 11:23 PM
I was hoping you were going I seen you posted on here, Well I hope it is in your cards some day you would love it... but I know why if you can not make it.. your a great man being there for your family like you are... If the guys on 3WW only seen like I did... You are one great man for that I look up to you...

kiser
02-12-2013, 11:24 PM
I can play the air guitar like its my job!! LOL! Jus kidding... but seriously I can. Wish I could play an instrument for real though. Sounds like a great idea to have a little live music at TF! Cant wait to hear everybody play!

fabiodriven
02-13-2013, 09:39 AM
It's honestly the one thing TF is missing.

atc007
02-13-2013, 10:49 AM
I was hoping you were going I seen you posted on here, Well I hope it is in your cards some day you would love it... but I know why if you can not make it.. your a great man being there for your family like you are... If the guys on 3WW only seen like I did... You are one great man for that I look up to you...

That's very sweet. I appreciate it. But Again,it was MY pleasure meeting all of you !

shovelryder
02-14-2013, 08:32 AM
Damn.....Found out yesterday Ill be returning the 20th from Sweden.....may have to stay a few more days........At least if I got home the 19th I would have a lil more drive time.........Still hoping though......

captainweezy
02-14-2013, 09:00 PM
It's honestly the one thing TF is missing.I wanted to bring it up the past 2 years but i didn't think anybody would actually be up for it so I just kind of let it go.