PDA

View Full Version : Large collection WOW!

Buster Brown
01-23-2013, 11:40 PM
Was trolling ebay, clicked and looked at this nice look'n 350X.
I hollered at my wife to come and look at this guys stash.... She said "bet he's not married", as a dig on me. :rolleyes:
What a collection!
Anyone here? A lurker I'll bet. Good luck with the sale.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1986-Honda-ATC-350X-/330862994580?pt=ATVs&hash=item4d08f8a494#v4-42

Lord Letto 20
01-23-2013, 11:56 PM
I wonder if there is a 87 ATC 250R in that Pile of Trikes and Quads?

dustrunner
01-24-2013, 12:08 AM
wow, what a beautiful site.... got his own meusiem ;)

ebaccm26
01-24-2013, 12:23 AM
All I can say is WOW! If anyone has pictures of a more impressive collection than that I'd love to see them...

sp8twn
01-24-2013, 01:16 AM
Nice stable!!!

rjs89ia
01-24-2013, 02:14 AM
jealous, could you imagine having to take those all out to sweep the floor :D. even better i bet the neighbors love it when he does that because with any normal guy he has to start em everytime they're out unless he stores em without fuel.

dirtwheels
01-24-2013, 02:28 AM
I saw that earlier when that 350x came on ebay and was like is that last pic for real?! He says he is a dealer so some of those must be for sale.

honda200x1987
01-24-2013, 09:22 PM
Dayum! I counted 9 1986 ATC250R 's , there no telling what else he has and they all look clean.

bkm
01-24-2013, 10:24 PM
I wonder if there is a 87 ATC 250R in that Pile of Trikes and Quads?I've got two, but my camera is broke and walmart is all sold out of new camera's forever, and my car is broke down so I can't get to any other store, and my legs are broke so I can't walk to one, and I don't have a bank account so I can't order one online.

yaegerb
01-24-2013, 10:43 PM
I've got two, but my camera is broke and walmart is all sold out of new camera's forever, and my car is broke down so I can't get to any other store, and my legs are broke so I can't walk to one, and I don't have a bank account so I can't order one online.

But he let me peek at the front tire on one of them. The covers were on and we couldn't figure out how to get them off...elastic bands are a PITA! I can testify they are real!

captainweezy
01-24-2013, 11:59 PM
But he let me peek at the front tire on one of them. The covers were on and we couldn't figure out how to get them off...elastic bands are a PITA! I can testify they are real!testify my brother testify. The quior will be waiting.

atc007
01-25-2013, 08:49 AM
I've got two, but my camera is broke and walmart is all sold out of new camera's forever, and my car is broke down so I can't get to any other store, and my legs are broke so I can't walk to one, and I don't have a bank account so I can't order one online.

You guys absolutely KILL me.........and a LOT looking/lurking in here.... Goodness gracious..if you had ANY clue of the treasures that ARE out there,,being seen by eyes looking at this. They do NOT post pics for their own personal reasons, They won't even become members.. Hopefully there is humor in these posts that I'm missing lol.

bkm
01-25-2013, 10:02 AM
Bill, its a joke. It was for the 2 post Hillbilly's that get on here and say they have a Quadracorn tied up in their basement, get everyone all worked up and get bombarded with request for pic's, give some BS excuse as to why they can't take a pic or two (when they are the ones who bring it up in the first place), and then dissapear into the night never to heard from again.

Relax Brother. It would be pretty nieve of me to think that the only collections of trikes or cool atvs in the world reside right here, and here only. I know that you know of many collectors who don't even really know this place exist's and have a collection that would blow most of our minds. I'm also sure there are people out there that that both of us have no idea what cool sh!t is still out there.

atc007
01-25-2013, 10:30 AM
Whew!!! I thought you were actually that jaded... Good deal,,I could use the shifter off that Big Red. I have a hunch you are more than ready to be done dealing with the rust on that heap lol. I'm a 3500 post hillbilly... Good God,,I had no clue I had that many posts.. Off to work lol

Xowner
01-25-2013, 10:54 AM
Whew!!! I thought you were actually that jaded... Good deal,,I could use the shifter off that Big Red. I have a hunch you are more than ready to be done dealing with the rust on that heap lol. I'm a 3500 post hillbilly... Good God,,I had no clue I had that many posts.. Off to work lol

Lol, but Bill your right but for every person that post, there are 5 people that dont post. So there is no telling whats out there.

dcreel
01-25-2013, 11:13 AM
Just think some metal scrapper from Drumright, OK that knows nothing about 3 wheelers could be sitting on a goldmine.. You just never know...

bkm
01-25-2013, 11:33 AM
Whew!!! I thought you were actually that jaded... Good deal,,I could use the shifter off that Big Red. I have a hunch you are more than ready to be done dealing with the rust on that heap lol. I'm a 3500 post hillbilly... Good God,,I had no clue I had that many posts.. Off to work lolIt is yours brother. Pm me an address and I'll send you a late Christmas present.

I bet the crap that is still out there will make both of our jaws drop. Hell the lurkers with all the cool stuff are probably laughing at this as we speak.

atc007
01-25-2013, 12:46 PM
It is yours brother. Pm me an address and I'll send you a late Christmas present.

I bet the crap that is still out there will make both of our jaws drop. Hell the lurkers with all the cool stuff are probably laughing at this as we speak.

Indeed they are : ))

mxnick
01-25-2013, 01:37 PM
hahahahaha

atc007
01-25-2013, 01:39 PM
hahahahaha

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:naughty::lol::lol:

gus
01-25-2013, 03:48 PM
actually i herd of a rumor that some where in phoenix a guy is trying to start a museum of nothing but atc's in all prestine condition i now this cause a fellow member badass 350x has a very very cherry 84 bigred with speedo on it and he wants it! lol not sure when it will open but i hope soon i wouldnt mind driving up there and seeing some nice atc's

All I can say is WOW! If anyone has pictures of a more impressive collection than that I'd love to see them...

nik0708
01-25-2013, 06:54 PM
Hahahahaha mxnick :naughty:

IronBear
01-26-2013, 10:18 AM
That is a nice 350X! Wish I had the cash to buy it!

Mosh
01-26-2013, 11:45 AM
Most of those machines or at least some, were purchased from a trike sales guy in SOCAL. He (this particular seller) bids on alot of the machine auctions form the same guy, and if memory serves me correct, a few of those R's, X's, and Zilla's came from 1 seller in SOCAL. I was having a hard time believing by watching the bids and purchases, that someone could afford to purchase many multi 3000$ machines. Most of those sold listings have been marked private betwen the buyer and seller. I figured the guy buying all the machines, was an avid collector, but now looks as if he wants to sell some off.

Must be nice to have that kind of flow.

coolpool
01-26-2013, 12:14 PM
Most of those machines or at least some, were purchased from a trike sales guy in SOCAL. He (this particular seller) bids on alot of the machine auctions form the same guy, and if memory serves me correct, a few of those R's, X's, and Zilla's came from 1 seller in SOCAL. I was having a hard time believing by watching the bids and purchases, that someone could afford to purchase many multi 3000$ machines. Most of those sold listings have been marked private betwen the buyer and seller. I figured the guy buying all the machines, was an avid collector, but now looks as if he wants to sell some off.

Must be nice to have that kind of flow.

x2. Everytime I watch the Barrett Jackson Auction I realize there is more 'flow' around than one would expect. 4.2 M for the original Batmobile last week! If I had extra, I'd spend it on a museum quality machine.

Darius1502
01-26-2013, 01:33 PM
He's really close to me...I should connect with him and check out the collection. My paultry 250R, Triz and Quadzilla collection won't impress him though....

Donzi26zx
01-29-2013, 10:31 AM
The guy is based out of Texas, he bought my 1987 Honda 200X, he buys up anything he can get his hands on, very nice guy with a good cash flow to spend on trikes. By the way he is divorced with a girlfriend :)

JasonB
01-29-2013, 11:28 AM
The guy is based out of Texas, he bought my 1987 Honda 200X, he buys up anything he can get his hands on, very nice guy with a good cash flow to spend on trikes. By the way he is divorced with a girlfriend :)

lmfao that explains it! Awesome colection from the looks of it, wish there were better pictures for us to stare at!

ktmcrasher
01-29-2013, 05:20 PM
maybe the guy just collects nos parts for investment. his/her history is bonkers!

Darius1502
01-31-2013, 10:41 PM
These trikes are a good investment if the buy them at the right price. My 250R I got for $2200. Its probably worth about 3K now.

Compare that to what that $2200 would be worth sitting in the bank for 8 years? Its probably devalued with inflation to about $1800. So these can be a good investment because the right collector will always have money no matter how bad the economy seems to be for most people.

High quality trikes will find people with money.

atc007
02-01-2013, 01:47 PM
Ok Darius lol,,can I give you $3500 for yours if you're thinking $3 ?

GASGAS
02-01-2013, 05:28 PM
I will give you $5K for that 86R - Jeez only $9K short maybe of what it would make off ebay?