PDA

View Full Version : 10 inch front wheel extras

Gearysr1
01-25-2013, 06:52 PM
Hi everyone i need some help contacting xowner. The site wont let me until i have posted ten post in the new member section. Ive been on this site for about a year just looking at everyones projects an theres some nice trikes here. I have an 86r and im wanting one of those 10in front rims. If theres any available im ready to buy. Also those triple trees jason hall makes i would like a pair of those also. Im restoring my bike soon an want to bring it up to 2013 standards :p The trike i found was one of those that got converted into a four wheeler:twisted: but the good thing about it was after the idiot put that conversion on it looks like it never got ridden from that point on, so its in decent shape and all stock. Needless to say the minute i got it home i cut that thing off an put it on ebay an to my supprise someone bought it for $450.00 wow. it was one ugly pile. But its gone and back to a trike. I had one when i was 16 that a guy sold me for $550 straight out of the crate. Rode the piss out of it and been in love ever since. Now 35 and want my bike back so here i am. I dont really no how to contact folks through the site so ill kep looking for updates and heres my email gearysr1@hotmail.com also contact gary @ 314-707-8712 Thanks for all the help. oh and i wish i could figure out the spell check but wife is coming and asking what im buying got to go.;)

Xowner
02-05-2013, 01:25 PM
Gary i pmed you the info right?

BleedRed
03-13-2013, 08:55 PM
Same thing for me Xowner. I have been searching for a 10 inch front and while searching late last night I came across a thread on this site so I made an account last night. Could you shoot me a message so we can work out the details? Thanks-Josh

Treewheeler
03-24-2013, 06:27 PM
Hello, I am a new member an looking to purchase a 10" front. Xowner can you also send me a pm with your info? Thanks I can't send any private messages. -Jason