PDA

View Full Version : SNO X on ESPN ,,right now !

atc007
01-27-2013, 04:53 PM
Covered the right way,by the good guys. 120 ft gap,,tune in for a great show.. RIGHT NOW ! lol,,My moneys on the 68..literally

ezmoney1979
01-27-2013, 05:32 PM
Oh yeah, I'm watching it right now! That gap jump is like a big freestyle jump, very impressive! Makes me want to go snowmobiling!

roostin atc
01-27-2013, 06:14 PM
I've never been a cat guy but those race sleds I think are the sharpest looking. Sled races are nasty.

beadle
01-27-2013, 07:46 PM
was a great race and although im a doo guy i root for tucker hibbert and he definitaly stole he show again

atc007
01-27-2013, 09:35 PM
Great race.. Tucker stunk it up again lol.. Just kidding around. It is very impressive to see a team put forth that much effort and get those results. Lapping the feild on a course that long by lap 10. Loved it, Kirks a proud papa.. Congratulations to the Entire 68 team.. Sucked to see that girl get paralyzed in slope style...

beadle
01-27-2013, 09:52 PM
i heard something about that i tuned in after that happend but i was watching when her sister landed wrong and hurt her leg.

as far as tucker they also said that his team has been up there for two weeks testing and he was the only one to walk the track before the final very smart idea

atc007
01-27-2013, 10:35 PM
Yes,they got out there 2 weeks ago Friday. Have been practicing every day. Snow conditions,altitude,shock setup,goggle selection. They have it all dialed,every year. He walked the course right before the final. They didn't groom between lcq and the finals. Tucker did walk the track before the final,,just like Marty Hart always did... I saw the girl bust her leg and get into the fence. That doesn't bother me so much with the risks involved,,but the wheelchair deal is no joke..Sucks to see it,,I feel for her and her family. Big trick is on right now. Just had a sled stick wide open into the fence. Wild stuff..