PDA

View Full Version : I have a problem....

SGabe
01-30-2013, 11:47 PM
I find that Im on this forum most of my day. The other quarter is spent changing and feeding my son followed by him sleeping and me slipping off into the garage to work on my bikes. I'm addicted plain and simple.

Flyingw
01-30-2013, 11:57 PM
Pace yourself Gabe, we arent going anywhere but we do own you now....hahahahahahaha

JasonB
01-31-2013, 12:20 AM
Lol I have seen people on some of my forums, not sure about here, that have asked to be banned because they literally were ruining their school lives and grades etc for a forum lol

Welcome to the club, I peek at this site at work and keep the page small so my co workers don't see my pricing bikes and looking at others' creations ;)

SGabe
01-31-2013, 12:32 AM
Yeah I'm sitting here doing Government homework as we speak. Its bad enough I've waited 9yrs to get college under my belt, but now I have all these hobbies!

M.Pargiello
01-31-2013, 01:50 AM
Your signature is wrong gabe. I made the decision to buy my x and 100's of parts from my swivel chair at work :)

On topic, I spend a good bit of time here, but its not a problem if you enjoy it, right? Hehe

SGabe
01-31-2013, 01:59 AM
Your signature is wrong gabe. I made the decision to buy my x and 100's of parts from my swivel chair at work :)

On topic, I spend a good bit of time here, but its not a problem if you enjoy it, right? Hehe
But better decisions made on the seat of the X right?

DasUberKraut
01-31-2013, 03:00 AM
Bro... One of the reasons my wife left me is because she said I cared about trikes more than her and spent more time with them in the garage than with her.

You are in the right place. :beer

As for college. I'm 32,and just starting in August. Power sports, and small engine tech.

Scootertrash
01-31-2013, 09:22 AM
Yes, yes you do have a problem

"You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave" (cue geetar solo)

MUUUWAAAAHAAAAHAAAHAAAAAAAAA!!!

Matrix
01-31-2013, 06:58 PM
If you need mental help,

"The doctor said he's comin' but you have to pay him cash"

BWAAAHAHAHAHAAAA