PDA

View Full Version : Klt 110, mojave 110, bayou 300 4x4

barnett468
02-01-2013, 05:53 AM
Hello i was just wondering if anyone has any one of these 3 models. KLT 110, MOJAVE 110, MOJAVE 300 4X4 just wonder how you like them as far as performance etc. and how they are holding up. I worked on these while i ran atv r and d at kawi in the 80's and these were some of my favorite bikes. kinda miss em!. lookin for info on late 80's models but any would be nice to hear about. that old majave 300 could turn on a dime and climb almost anything.

thanks

shortline10
02-01-2013, 07:52 AM
I have a 1984 klt110 with a powroll stroker motor that was raced back in the day. Fun fast bike for its size. If you look threw my profile pictures you can see it.

barnett468
02-02-2013, 11:49 PM
I have a 1984 klt110 with a powroll stroker motor that was raced back in the day. Fun fast bike for its size. If you look threw my profile pictures you can see it.

YOU RACED A POWEROLL STROKER 110? That is absolutely hilarious, i would have LOVED to do that. they never had such a thing here. I spent some many hours on that thing testing it for kawi at WOT i probably could have been national champ if there is such a thing for a 110.

how much big it stroke it too?

what did you think of the optional hand clutch?

i can tell you some testing stories about it if you want, but i'd love to hear some of your racing stories. we actually had big wheel races here. it was just one class and lots of pro's intermediates and novices would race together and smash into each other as much as possible and the last survivor would win. last place could often go to first place by simply staying out of the mayhem. the true winner was never who crossed the finish first, rather it was the one that crashed the most people!

thanks again

shortline10
02-08-2013, 10:48 PM
I didnt race the klt LOL but I did race my old 1980 atc110 against it . The klt was a friends bike and when he lost his storage space he offered it to me . I went threw it some . It was only bored and stroked to 123cc if I remember right . He ran it in the 0-125cc class

YOU RACED A POWEROLL STROKER 110? That is absolutely hilarious, i would have LOVED to do that. they never had such a thing here. I spent some many hours on that thing testing it for kawi at WOT i probably could have been national champ if there is such a thing for a 110.

how much big it stroke it too?

what did you think of the optional hand clutch?

i can tell you some testing stories about it if you want, but i'd love to hear some of your racing stories. we actually had big wheel races here. it was just one class and lots of pro's intermediates and novices would race together and smash into each other as much as possible and the last survivor would win. last place could often go to first place by simply staying out of the mayhem. the true winner was never who crossed the finish first, rather it was the one that crashed the most people!

thanks again

CodyRosa
02-08-2013, 11:47 PM
That...is..one of the coolest trikes ever lol.. nice machine!