PDA

View Full Version : Rant

fabiodriven
02-05-2013, 04:33 PM
This is going to be a big one guys, so if you're not up for a long read, feel free to bail now.

Obviously this isn't my first rant. I've noticed people distance themselves from me on this site a bit since sharing some of my other thoughts in the past, yet I still feel compelled to express my thoughts on this forum, my internet home. I care for my 3 wheeled brethren like no others and if I educate just one person with my thoughts, I feel as though I've accomplished something.

Many have seen my rant on 9/11 that turned into quite a discussion. There were some valid points to the contrary of my original post in that thread that caused me to investigate that whole situation deeper. I welcome other's thoughts and criticism as it makes me think and question my own train of thought, which then causes me to educate myself further. Education is key people. You must never stop educating yourselves, ever. And NEVER stop questioning authority. If you're not already questioning authority, you're already dead. I'm not too high on my own horse to accept that other people's thoughts, opinions, and facts overlooked by myself can alter my original train of thought. As long as I'm learning something, I'm good.

I feel as though the breaking point is not far away. How much farther can we go? I've been working in the same business for over 4 years now. The economy wasn't great when I took this job, but it continues to spiral downward, or is it? The time has come for questions, and I have many. Over these last 4+ years, I have watched as my customers come in and tell me how hard it is out there, how they're struggling, and then they lose their business. It happens over and over again, and I'm sure you've all seen it as well. This country is no longer great. It's a great heap of shite is what it is. My first question is this-

If things are so bad in this country, why are so many people higher up in the food chain doing so well? Why are politicians paid what they're paid and why do they have as much as they have while "the worker bees" have so little? Why do we work for them, when the very definition of their job is to work for us? When did this happen and what do we do to correct it? Ladies and gentlemen, I noticed a change in my paycheck about a month ago. My paycheck went down about $30 a week. Where is this money going? I surer than shite don't know. Then two weeks later, my pay goes down by $2 an hour. My company just isn't making any money. Don't shed a tear on my or my company's behalf though, shed a tear for our entire country because this is happening everywhere, or just about anyways. Where is this not happening though?

People in government seem to be doing well for themselves, as are the people in pharmaceutical companies. This doesn't surprise me because they're all in bed with each other. Pharm companies are making all of the money now because everyone is on drugs. Everyone. People need to QUESTION what the "doctor" (who gets kickbacks for prescribing people drugs 9 times out of 10) is telling them. What are his motivations for putting you on drugs? To help you, or to make money? They're not all out there just to make money, but a huge percentage are. The human body was never designed to ingest the chemicals it's fed on a daily basis these days and it boggles my mind that people think that chemicals are the answer. People, the human body has made it for generation after generation WITHOUT the ingestion of toxic chemicals. Why in the last 100 years did it become necessary to inject children with chemicals? Or put fluoride in public water supplies? Why do we need fluoride in our bodies all of a sudden?

Why does the price of gas go up just "whenever"? They don't even need a reason anymore. They just put the price up when they want. And spare me the "conflict" crap or whatever the excuse is this week. It's udder BS is what it is. It's a MULTI-BILLION dollar industry with more money than god bleeding an already-bled-dry public of their last drops of blood. They have more money than god, we struggle to scrape up just enough money to put more in their pocket. Sound backwards to you? It does to me.

And I'm to trust a government that puts up toll booths to pay for roads, toll booths that are to be torn down once the road is paid for, yet they continue to operate decades later after the road has been paid for a hundred times over? I'm supposed to believe anything they tell me? What about excise taxes? You know, the taxes that Massachusetts mandated to help raise money for WWII? And once the war was over the tax would go away? Oh yeah, the tax I have to pay every year for no apparent reason, that's the one. My home state of Massachusetts is famous for it's expense of living here, and it gets worse by the year. We are taxed and feed (fee in the past tense) to death. Our registration fees, taxes, title fees, building permit fees, and every other fee are through the roof. It's bad enough that we're burdened so heavily anyways, yet the fees continue to rise. I've watched as businesses continue to go under day in and day out, yet all of these fees continue to go up and new fees are applied. There is talk of our commonwealth imparting a "road tax fee" sometime soon. Oh wait, we already have those. Although it is true we already pay our road tax (when you pay for fuel), there is talk of yet another road tax fee where they keep track of how many miles you drive in a year and tax you on that as well. So not only will we have one road tax fee, but at some point we may have two. Why? Why do we need TWO taxes on the roads we are using? WE ARE BLED DRY HERE, THERE IS NO MORE TO TAKE! More people than ever are on government assistance, and there will be many, many more. Our government wants this. Why? To have the people under their thumb. They are making it harder and harder for anyone to make it on their own anymore while the people who hold us down live in excess. It cannot continue this way.

How will they keep these hoards of people in check once they're under the thumb of those in charge? What if they fight back? A simple solution would be to disarm the people. Hence the current crisis we are in over guns, and if you think it's not a crisis you had better pull your head out of your... er, the sand. I won't delve too deep into the gun thing, you all know my feelings on that and I know a huge percentage of you are smart enough to see what's going on there. Also, if you think your government is above killing it's own people or staging tragedies in order to forward their own agenda, I suggest you think again.

So now we have a bunch of dumbed-down people (thank you unnecessary drugs and injections from childbirth forward, and a "nobody loses, we're all winners" mentality) who can't think for themselves (thank you current media which is owned and operated by our own government) without a pot to p!ss in or a window to throw it out (thanks to a government that has bled us dry and isn't even close to being done yet) without a leg to stand on to fight back (thanks to the upcoming gun laws that I predict will not be stopped, at least without bloodshed). Mix these ingredients together and what do you have? Overall and unquestionable rule, through and through. That is their goal, and unless some serious questions are asked and some serious action taken, I predict they will accomplish what it is they're going for. Our people follow them blindly and do not question why these things happen. Our government is beyond sneaky. There isn't a word to describe how slimy they are. People need to realize the way our government operates. When they want to forward an agenda of theirs, they don't simply take it by force. They cause events to sway the public into their way of thinking before the agenda even arises. They make you forward their agenda for them. They make you support their way of thinking and then "please" you by imparting new rules and regulations for your own "safety" and for the "good of all". You can thwart their efforts very simply if you choose to do so. It really doesn't take much. Simply open your eyes and fire up that organ in your head you've been carrying around like a lead weight for all of these years, your brain. THINK people. Think about your own thoughts and what you think is right and wrong. Things are the way they are for a reason, and what is that reason? Why are all of those who call the shots doing so well while the rest of us struggle so deeply just to get by, never mind live anywhere near excess. You could compare it to a game. A game where the person who makes the rules as well as enforcing them decides that your score doesn't count, even though you just clearly won a point. Well, why doesn't that point count? The rule maker decides it doesn't count because they weren't happy with the execution of your play. Not only are they not going to count your point, but they're going to add one point to their score because they feel they deserve it. Does this sound funny? I'll tell you I'm not laughing right now, because our government makes the rules and this is exactly how their game is played. It's called "We're taking all of what you have to make ourselves richer while you continue to struggle just to get by".

This country is so arse-backwards, chewed-up, ate-up, spit-out, and stepped on, that there is little hope. None if you ask me. It is beyond repair. Our system has failed and the greatest nation in the world is no longer. It is a mere shadow of itself. Starting wars and globe-trotting around with our fancy weapons and technology terrorizing any who dare to think a different way than we in their own country. Forcing democracy down the throats of any who refuse our way of thinking. Who the fack are we (I use the term "we" loosely, as I question my allegiance to this land as it sits) to tell another country how they should think or what they should do? "We" are the sheeple, those that have been shammed from birth. Injected with toxic chemicals from infancy and onward, and fed pills from a government that's currently hosting a "war on drugs". We are the ones with toxic heavy-metal fillings in our teeth that cause cancer (stop running your tongue over your fillings and look it up). Yes, that's right. Our government, who looks out for us so dearly, has allowed the dental industry to put TOXIC metals INSIDE OF OUR MOUTHS, MOUNTED PERMANENTELY, for decade after decade. You can see some info on this here- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dental_amalgam_controversy Our government has deemed it OK for us to have toxic Mercury in our mouths, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. And a lot of us have them. They never conducted any studies in regards to the adverse effects this practice may have, they just allow it to happen. Why? Because our government wants us to be sick. Why on earth would our government want us to be sick? So they can make money selling us drugs. Don't take my word for it. Do some searching on your own and you will see of what I speak. Here's one small link, but there are countless more. http://www.socialphy.com/posts/news-politics/6230/Toxicity-in-Our-Mouth---Amalgam.html

You all have your opinions of me and that's fine. If I gave a shat what anyone thought of me I'd be wearing $200 jeans and be driving a Denali. What I am going to say next is going to blow many minds I'm sure, and this is info that Uncle Sam absolutely does not want you to find out about.

At this point I would like to say this- I speak my mind regularly, on here, on Facebook, face-to-face, wherever the fack I choose. I have that right, or at least I'm supposed to. Don't be surprised if something should happen to me at some point or if my words should disappear someday. Our government is not above killing those who get in their way or making items disappear that would not be on their agenda. Who am I though? I'm just a little dude with a big mouth, but you would be surprised the steps they will take to keep their little game going. And if you think "they wouldn't see this", you are wrong. They see all. They know where we are, what we're thinking about, what we're doing, and what I'm typing right now. If you think our government is above keeping tabs on such "menial" activities, you would be wrong again. They can search keywords on the computer, on cell phones, they can track locations via cell phones, and they absolutely DO do this. I'm sure I'm setting off more than one alarm here by posting this, so if you don't want to be associated then don't reply.

By the way, that wasn't what I was referring to blowing your mind. I haven't even gotten to that yet. Now, we all know someone who has died/is dying of cancer. Cancer is riddled throughout the human race and it's a fight that mankind has yet to win, or is it? I will say this in black and white, clear as day, and without a doubt- THERE IS A CURE FOR CANCER!!! Then why on god's green earth would we not be using such a cure? MONEY people! Money is the answer! Our government, our people, are so head-over-heels infatuated with CURRENCY that they will gladly watch an entire race of people suffer in the name of making themselves rich! This is absolutely true and if you doubt what I am telling you then watch this documentary with hoards of people who have FOUGHT CANCER AND WON! People with terminal cancer, on their deathbeds, with nothing modern medicine can do for them, beating cancer and winning and speaking IN THEIR OWN WORDS in this documentary. How? How is this possible? If you want to know, set some time aside, and look at this- http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/beautiful-truth/ This goes through everything from the beginning and answers everything in between. It's far, far too much for me to try and explain here, but if you set some time aside and watch this documentary it will explain everything to you. As a matter of fact, the man who invented this cure was killed for finding this out and then trying to move forward with it to help mankind. He survived one attempt, but they got him on the second round. Had they succeeded with taking him out on the first shot, he never would have had the chance to make this information public. It is a miracle we have this information, so I suggest people give it a chance. This guy died bringing this to light, for you and I. The least we can do is set aside some time to educate ourselves as he would have wanted.

As for the closing statement, I'm at a bit of a loss. I feel as if it's too late. There is nothing left. When the documents provided by our forefathers, the documents which they made to protect you and I from an overbearing government, the very foundation this country was built on, when these documents start to be questioned, it is those doing the questioning that should be questioned. The question is very simple- In the back, or in the head?

Please take the time to watch this. It's on Netflix as well- http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/beautiful-truth/

To those angrily writing their PM's to me about how un-american I am and how I should be ashamed of myself, fire away. A battle of wits is easily won against those without ammunition. I will remind you all ahead of time, although most of you already know. I did fight for this country and although I am no longer in the military, I would gladly fight again. America was based on free thinking and the protection of our rights, so for me to question the current situation would be in my eyes nothing short of patriotic. So go fack yourselves.

ezmoney1979
02-05-2013, 06:09 PM
"The Beautiful Truth" is an amazing documentary. My wife lost her father to brain cancer when she was 10. Then her grandmother when she was 19. Then a few years ago her mom was diagnosed with breast cancer, which she has beat thus far. She has educated me about the Gerson Therapy/Cure and we have watched many shows and documentaries on the subject. She wishes she could go back in time with the knowledge she has and help her dad instead of the doctors calling the shots. From what she tells me the chemo therapy killed him more than the cancer. He had both hips and knees replaced due to the chemo eating away his joints and was bound to a wheelchair while his lovely wife and two kids watched him wither away at the age of maybe 35.

You really touched on a few topics my wife and I have discussing recently. We owe taxes yet again at the end of the year. We have no kids and we are buying a house so we must be rich, right? Uncle Sam feels that some of our money needs to go to fat assed breeders and their filthy brats so they can go get more Doritos and Mountain Dew and sit around their government built apartment. And we need to pay for illegal immigrants to get their drivers licences, and we need to house and feed murderers and rapists and I could go on...... and on..... and on.....

Thanks for sticking your neck out again Fabio, reading your rant makes me feel not so alone. You make it out to Oregon and you will have a friend in Bret and I both. We can shoot the sh*t wrenching on trikes, have a few :beers and maybe even watch Idiocracy. Ten minutes from my house with no "Nazi checkpoint"...... I mean tollbooths to go through and there is nothing but hardcore woods riding as far as the eye can see.

fabiodriven
02-05-2013, 06:29 PM
We are on the same page as usual my friend. The same offer goes for you guys if you ever want to come climb a mountain.

And as I open the mail today, I find 3 excise tax bills. One of which is for a trailer I haven't owned in 2 years! I am paying taxes to the government simply because I have vehicles that are registered. I love the multiple taxes from different angles all taxing the same thing.

Jason125m
02-05-2013, 06:45 PM
Beautifully written my friend. You and I think just like each other. I've always thought like this, and everyone seems to think I'm crazy. Everyone watches the news, when i express my views, i'm crazy. It is a truly sad world we live in. 99% of the population has become brain washed from the media. What you are expressing does not just apply to the united states, but also to Canada, just at a lesser extent.

Quite frankly, If I did not have people who care for me, and people I care about, I wouldn't have an interest in continuing on in the sh!tstorm we call a world.

And the pills, pills for this, pills for that, take this 3 times aday, this 3 times, bullony.
Suck it up buttercup........

But hey!!!!! We have 3 wheelers!

jays375
02-05-2013, 09:31 PM
Sad thing is nobody cares until it effects them.If they can keep living there life things are fine.Another sad thing is nobody believes there is no such thing as a conspiracy theory.It is scary as hell to see what happens next.

Mosh
02-05-2013, 10:27 PM
History has/should have taught us, that all of "mankind's" governments fail. With 100% accuracy. Why should this current political reign be any different? Not just here in this country..Everywhere. You can't get a couple of people to push their egos aside long enough to run some trike races without debates, let alone negotiate major issues for billions of people.
Ever notice how when you approach that narrow bridge on the road and almost everytime, the other guy is just blasting at you without avail, while you sit back knowing that is the move that pusbag is gonna make? So you do the the passive thing and yeild to the moron? If you are part of the solution, you yeild..If you are part of the problem, you continue at speed.. A simple traffic negotiation instantly becomes..me, me,me, I,I,I..."In the way of get," which I strongly feel is a huge problem in peoples minds.

We have approached a ledge or "tap out" of sustainability in the economy for the amount of people on this planet. Yes my friends..our great leaders know this and they have not the foggiest on how to fix it or stop it, so they continue to pad thier wallets, and build thier strongholds for the unavoidable calamity to come... Not to mention the absolute lack of human compassion that is rampant in about 7-10 people you ever meet.. When people who you thought were friends, will stab you in the back, at society's present state of relative peace? You have to expect the worst case scenario at every turn, when the chips are down, and things get worse in society..And that time is approaching faster everyday.

Honda250RinNC
02-05-2013, 10:40 PM
you are 100% no 100000000000% right i have been thinking and saying the same thing for quite a few years(even tho i just turned 22 dosent mean i cant see the S#!t-storm)
To begin with, the cancer thing is VERY MUCH TRUE! and their current "CURE" they use the chemo..think about what that means CHEMICAL THERAPY! its poison. it dosent really cure anything..and RADIATION? yeah thats great! ill pass..they killed my great great grandmother by over radiating her leg so much by the time she passed it was about to burst! this is all a government run business of making people "sick" and "treating" them! there was NOTHING wrong to begin with. well that is until they SAID there was something wrong! there are so many SAFE AND NATURAL remedies for things (weed for one) but government agendas and cover-ups keep those safe ways out of reach for the most part!

and the "MAN" knows everything and THEN SOME! they have ways of listening to you through your cell phones (seen it first hand when i worked for a major carrier!) they can view your web cams on your computer! and the new tech junk with all these cameras (tv's, phones, iPod ECT) they can watch you.. THE GOV. KNOWS ALL!

this country is making a joke out of its former self. For example! look at the auto industry! its all one giant heaping regulation! NO WONDER THE MANUF. CAN'T MAKE MONEY!!!! they spend more having to develop new features for EVERYTHING to make the "MAN" happy! and look at progressive insurance! that snapshot device is a GSM CELLULAR RADIO!!! it can not only let the insurer AND THE GOV.! know how fast your going where your going and everything. it not only can triangulate your position within 20 meters it has GPS capabilities too! take one apart and look! they said its not traceable but i assure you it is! anything on a cell network is traceable and + IT HAS A GPS CHIP IN IT!

and don't get me started on "protection from yourself!" AKA CPSC AND OTHER LIKE AGENCIES AND LAWS! i could continue on for hours!

Flossyb20
02-05-2013, 10:42 PM
Well said Mr. Fabio...I happen to very much agree with you here...the tipping point is near...

Scootertrash
02-05-2013, 11:58 PM
All this gun control crap is nothing more than to take everyone's mind off of the economy. I mean seriously folks? All due respect to the victims of violence, but these criminals break laws to commit any crime. Is one more going to stop them? No.

You guys should know where I stand from my previous posts. If not, this may help:

http://i716.photobucket.com/albums/ww163/optman09/gadsden_flag.gif

Honda250RinNC
02-06-2013, 12:46 AM
WELL SAID! Gun laws keep guns out of the hands of law abiding citizens! NOT the criminals! It's pretty much proven!

shovelryder
02-06-2013, 07:07 AM
Im with ya on the gas prices!!!!!....As fer cancer, My moms actively dying right now.......Likely only has a few more days.I choose to believe there is no cure......Just how I am..........Our country is fine, its just a cycle..........As fer gun laws.....I think we should all have bows....LOL!!!! Ive seen and felt what guns do......Yes, I love a nice 30.30........But think a civilian looks absolutely retarded with an assault weapon, or military/swat style firearm.......Ive seen people killed, and have been shot.......It changed me. Im bothered by all the folks that think if someone steels a truck or thier other stuff, theyre gonna shootem......They dont get its fer life or death, not for possessions.............I dont question stuff anymore.....I been there, done it, and bought the shirt......Now I just live my lil bucket list life with my wife and kids.....Happier than Ive ever been.

TecateDan
02-06-2013, 09:22 AM
here is where you pharma money goes http://www.fool.com/investing/general/2013/02/01/50-jaw-dropping-pharmaceutical-biotech-and-life-sc.aspx

MyMistress86R
02-07-2013, 01:39 AM
Well worth the read Fabio...despite the fact (or maybe I should say thanx!) that it helped fuel the rage within myself over the very same topics. Why can we see the truth when those who make the "truth" can't? Cause we're EFFED by them and too poor to be heard as individuals. Its damn near time the good ole USA revolts against the demons (again) who would keep us down with boot heels and billion dollar accounts. I'M IN!!

shovelryder
02-07-2013, 08:51 AM
This kind of topic really makes me look forward to laughing over beers around a fire at trikefest......Cmon June!!!

fabiodriven
02-07-2013, 09:52 AM
I appreciate all the time taken by you all to read this. I was thinking about what I wrote after I wrote it and started to second-guess my ranting, but at the time of writing this I just had to get it out. Things have gone far enough. You can only push a man so far, and "they've" pushed "us" quite far enough. It's almost time to start pushing back. The people in charge of this country have managed to make the entire rest of the planet p!ssed off at us, and if you think that's not true then you probably haven't traveled all that much.

I'm sure there are plenty of things I forgot to touch on originally, but one big thing I forgot about is the racket they call "insurance". We pay these people a lot of money, month in and month out, over and over and over we send these people money. In most cases, we're required to. Insurance, insurance, insurance, everything has to be insured. Then one day something happens and you need the insurance that you've paid into so faithfully all these years, not that it matters how faithful you are. If you're late with payments, you'll hear about it. Now it's their turn to pay. Then the company you've given thousands of your hard-earned dollars over the years fights you over what they rightfully owe you and in many cases, they find a way not to pay at all. Biggest facking sham out there, and it's all legal. THINK about all of the legal ways our government porks us on a daily basis, and it's all legal. Not only are they collecting our money for everything, but they're also the ones making the laws regarding who pays what. Sounds like a conflict of interest to me.

Here in Massachusetts, you are REQUIRED to have health insurance. They imposed this as law 2 or 3 years ago. When tax season comes around, if you went the year without having health insurance then you are penalized $1500 (last I heard). The problem is, health insurance is so prohibitively expensive that nobody can get ahead because of the ridiculous amount of money garnished from their paychecks every week. I am "lucky" enough to be a disabled veteran so the VA is my healthcare provider at no cost to me. If I didn't have the VA and my company were required to insure me, we probably wouldn't even be in business right now. I'm not extremely well-versed in health insurance pricing as I don't pay for it, but I'm sure others can chime in. I do know that my buddy who works at the local DPW brings home about $300 a week after his check is garnished $200 or $250 a week for insurance for himself and his family. So consider half of your paycheck gone. Yet another example of the the little guy paying a multi-million dollar company for something he doesn't even need. We are REQUIRED to pay this! Between insurance, taxes, fuel, food, and the regular necessities just to get by, we are getting pinched but hard here. Too hard. My major concern is the fact that they are not through wringing us out. Registry fees and inspection fees are scheduled to go up yet again, and taxes always seem to go up or else they just make a new tax. This rat race has to stop. We were not put on this earth to work our fingers to the bone for someone else. If you want to work your arse off for the benefit of yourself and your family that's fine, but it doesn't matter how hard you work now. I thought I was ahead this week. I paid the mortgage and had a good pile of extra dough which is always a good thing. I figured I could do something productive with it or maybe fun. That was 3 days ago. It's gone now after paying bills. And the cycle starts over again. I'll work harder, put in more time, get more done, make more money, right? Wrong. Here comes another required fee, another new tax, price went up on fuel, or cable, or whatever the fack. The system is set up to keep us where we are. We need to erase and start over.

http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j349/RainbowGlue2/v-for-vendetta.jpg

Honda250RinNC
02-07-2013, 10:59 AM
insurance is such a joke! i wont even start on that it will get me pissed off. but put it this way i priced insurance out on 2 cars im looking at. and state minimum coverage for a MINT 84 Lebaron turbo convertible was $1,400 for 6 months. and that's only PIP it covers the OTHER person! but FULL COVERAGE for a 98 Honda accord that's a POS with 220k on it was $600 for 6 months! tell me that isn't a scam!
Mandatory health insurance? WTF isn't this OUR body? shouldn't WE get to CHOOSE what we buy/have for OUR body? or does the Gov't. own our body now too?

D-dub
02-08-2013, 04:02 PM
The close loving family used to be the very fabric of our society, whittled away by our governments, for one purpose. groups of strong people are the only thing more powerful than the greedy corrupt powers that be, and the only thing that truely scares the gov't. Sorry if this doesnt pertain to the thread but I believe it to be a true war was against our very existence.

Please caution there is some crass language, hope it doesnt offend. Dont watch this with your 10 yr old.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27MtGDUmF9s

Heres a gem of a tune, sorry Fabs for cluttering your thread.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zT2YU6-cB0

fabiodriven
02-11-2013, 09:58 AM
Heres a gem of a tune, sorry Fabs for cluttering your thread.

No apologies needed here my friend. As a matter of fact, I'd like to thank you for the links you posted, especially the first one. That was a fantastic performance and I doubt I ever would have seen that had you not shared it. Thank you!

fabiodriven
02-11-2013, 10:09 AM
And now to keep the rant rolling here...

I read this last night. It's a bit of a read, but I highly suggest people read it if they have the time.

http://www.naturalnews.com/039014_america_quick_fix_culture.html

For those of you who prefer not to enlighten yourself via written word, here are some spoken for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=rsL6mKxtOlQ

fabiodriven
02-11-2013, 01:57 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ML3qYHWRIZk

Dave Little
02-12-2013, 12:47 AM
For those of you who prefer not to enlighten yourself via written word, here are some spoken for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=rsL6mKxtOlQ

Man after my own heart! John I think you're a granite stater...you just don't know it yet.

WIkid500
02-13-2013, 11:59 PM
The government can't stop people from crossing our borders. If guns are outlawed do you think they are going to stop guns from crossing the borders? If that happens you can bet your ass they aren't going to be semi auto.

I'm a firm believer of "from my cold dead hands" and "come and take em" I put no faith into this government, they will bend the working folk over faster than they can give it away to the poor. It really sucks to see what it has come to.

Leave our second amendment alone and deal with the real issue at hand THE ECONOMY!!

fabiodriven
02-18-2013, 09:16 AM
The land of the sheep, being watched by their shepherd.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/dhs-advances-plan-for-public-safety-drones.html

atc007
02-18-2013, 09:41 AM
You have GOT to Fng kidding me. Guess it's time to quit collecting trikes and stock up on STA's.. Like duck hunting,,only maybe a bigger crash : )))

shadam
02-18-2013, 06:22 PM
australia tryed to remove guns from the public,
shootings are on the rise ...

M.Pargiello
02-26-2013, 12:18 AM
This is complete bullshit.

I really have no other words

Scootertrash
02-26-2013, 08:22 AM
That video was published on March 15, 2012. What exactly happened last night?

I watch very little news since they all have an agenda that doesn't fit my beliefs. However, I frequent several forums much like this one where members will post politically important happenings to help keep everyone informed. I have seen nothing on those forums posted about last night, so help me out here Fabio.
Thanks

fabiodriven
02-26-2013, 09:14 AM
Thank you Scooter.

I have learned in the past to check my sources before posting. I was short on time yesterday and the link that I posted had been suggested to me by a customer. I just took his word and posted it here. He passed his misinformation on to me. Thank you for pointing that out Scooter. Live and learn.

Scootertrash
02-26-2013, 12:21 PM
No Prob buddy! ;)

hinddee29
02-26-2013, 10:44 PM
Here is something you left out. I guess this is old news, but I have just recently been hearing about veterans getting letters in the mail from the VA saying they have been deemed mentally unstable and can not have or use, buy a firearm.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/dec/3/change-on-veterans-gun-rights-lights-fire/?page=all

This pisses me off to no end.. I mean damn we all have some type of mental problem.. How easy is for the VA to determine your a risk?? I'd say just as easy as the med station
hands out mass amounts of Motrin.

300rman
02-27-2013, 12:15 AM
The only part of the agenda that I would like to see happen is after "they" have taken control, and all the worthless ******* living off the public teet are then enslaved and forced to work or killed. (I would love to see every last useless twatbag executed...) Because right now, the useless people are just a machine to enslave the rest of us. Once they have served their purpose, they will have no place in this world. They let the people with nothing rob, rape and pillage with no consequence, but if an upstanding citizen gets caught pissing in the bushes, they get put on a list with rapists? come on.....the powers that be are just oppressing and demoralizing the useful people at every turn.

You are spot-on Fabio.

fabiodriven
03-12-2013, 09:07 AM
You are spot-on Fabio.

As are you my friend.

I fear that most do not understand the seriousness of the situation going on around them.

The flag should never be displayed with the union down, except as a signal of dire distress in instances of extreme danger to life or property.

http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r275/fabiodriven/299776_10200914825178261_1585194653_n_zps4ab360ff. jpg

D-dub
04-26-2013, 12:44 PM
interesting watch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8FCJ_VPyns