PDA

View Full Version : non 3 wheeler project?????? What's your opinion???

110klt
02-05-2013, 09:07 PM
OK at work today one of the sub contractors approached me and said "I was cleaning out my shop and thought of you when I saw this." It is a brand new 50cc Chinese Honda clone engine. It was never ran and came complete with 3 speed semi auto trans and carburetor. All it needs is a new stator which was robbed off it for the part. Now what to do, what to do???????

I thought of this......

What do you all think?????

fabiodriven
02-05-2013, 09:39 PM
I'd say ask your four wheeled friends about that one.

110klt
02-05-2013, 10:02 PM
I'd say ask your four wheeled friends about that one.

Your friends are not automaticly my friends.....

But I did notice this one....

Dirtweed
02-05-2013, 10:39 PM
Or something like this.....

110klt
02-05-2013, 10:53 PM
Or something like this.....

Guess I didn't realize Tuesday nights were amiture comedy night. Thanks for the slapstick humor, I almost laughed.

Scootertrash
02-06-2013, 12:24 AM
I think it's amateur spelling night too.

Don't get your panties in a bunch if, when you ask the question "What do you think?", you don't get the answer you hoped for.

JasonB
02-06-2013, 10:57 AM
you guys are crazy, three wheels arent everything. ESPECIALLY when your talking about a go cart that will carry 30 cold beers and ice at high speeds lol

BUY IT. do it now. i would love one of those but for some reason i can see myself appearing on the show 'cops' for driving it to the gas station to get more beer to put in it :D

Lord Letto 20
02-06-2013, 11:13 AM
Custom Engineer a 3 wheeled Motorized Bar stool!

ezmoney1979
02-06-2013, 11:25 AM
I think the only things more pointless are the two stroke blender and barstool racer. But hey, if you have lots of time to waste and you like building useless forms of transportation, then go for it.

110klt
02-06-2013, 07:05 PM
Here is the deal. Yes I like to build stuff. And I have a 14 year old boy that has finally pulled his head out of Playstation world and decide there are other things in life. He is the one that helped pick this project out not me. I figured out it would be awesome father son time and he may learn a thing or two about building, fabrication and mechanics.

Now I guess when I titled this thread I was asking for other ideas on what to do with this engine, not for approval on what I thought. Sorry I jumped on the defensive on the first couple of answers. Believe it or not we cut on each other really hard at work and pull practical jokes on a daily basis. However, these are guys I have known for years and it’s all in good fun. Guess I wasn't ready to have jokes and negativity thrown my way in fun by people I have never met. Just creative ideas on what’s possible would have been more inline with what I was hoping for unless I knew some of you better.

sledcrazyinCT
02-06-2013, 08:54 PM
I bet you could come across a pit bike or mini chopper that could turn into a cool custom for your son.

I see so many on craigslist and there are more then a few that have cool chassis but crap power train for cheap.

110klt
02-06-2013, 09:13 PM
I bet you could come across a pit bike or mini chopper that could turn into a cool custom for your son.

I see so many on craigslist and there are more then a few that have cool chassis but crap power train for cheap.

Yeah I thought about a sort of pocket bike too. I need to see this run first, I need the right stator, coil, cdi and voltage regulator.

Anyone know much about chinese knockoff engines?