PDA

View Full Version : does anyone know where my tool kit is located?

ColtonGG33
02-06-2013, 01:28 AM
So i was on this website called boats.com where they sell alot of oem parts for my 225dx and i looked at the rear plastics diagram and it says that there is a tool kit somewhere does anyone know where this is located i had no clue there was a tool kit on those so if you know please , please tell me and if you could be specific so i know where to look

Thanks Colton

MonroeMike
02-06-2013, 03:31 AM
Page 161.
http://www.yamahaownershandbook.com.au/lib/download.php?f=1EV-28199-60.pdf

ColtonGG33
02-06-2013, 04:42 AM
hey MonroeMike thanks so much for that i downloaded it to my computer in case i need it again (which i probably will) i know this probably will sound stupid but me my brother and my dad couldnt figure out what that lever on the right side is, and when i saw that it is the decompression lever that made me happy :) because lately that sucker has been a pain in the trailprotrailprotrailpro to start, again thanks for your help

hoosierlogger
02-06-2013, 06:31 AM
Your tool kit probably went to the big tool box in the sky. I think tool kits are the first thing to get lost on most machines. I have owned over 20 trikes and not a one of them have had the original tool kit with them still. That is probably the reason you cant find it.

ColtonGG33
02-06-2013, 03:05 PM
your right hoosierlogger it did go to that big tool box in the sky,
"it was a good tool kit" lol

Jwmajic
02-07-2013, 03:44 AM
If you remove the seat theres a small well for the tool kits thats probably missing the rubber strap that holds the kit down. I've never seen one with a strap or tool kit.