PDA

View Full Version : How do I find a 3 mth old EBAY auction???

Dirtcrasher
12-11-2003, 12:20 PM
I was the seller and "Items I sold" only goes back a max of 30 days. If he didn't post feedback I can't find it there and there are only item numbers there anyhow. My ebay invoice goes back I think very far but again it just shows an item number and not the description.

I had sold someone a part for a TOYOTA truck and explained in the acution I did not have mounts for the item. He bought it anyway and I recently found the a set of mounts. I would like to ship them to him Parcel Post for free just because they are light and I'm sure he will aprreciate it.

I just don't know how to find him. help!!

ejc042
12-11-2003, 12:38 PM
Did they pay with paypal? If so you can use your paypal activity to find it. The auction description is usually in there.

renotrikeguy
12-11-2003, 12:43 PM
If you were the seller than wouldn't you have a conformation email from the end of the transaction on your computer? I never toss the ones I get from Ebay.

Dirtcrasher
12-11-2003, 01:02 PM
If you were the seller than wouldn't you have a conformation email from the end of the transaction on your computer? I never toss the ones I get from Ebay.

My INBOX had 2400 messages on it - My PC started screwing up so I dumped alot of stuff - recyle bin, cookies, images, email etc.