PDA

View Full Version : It Is Your Patriotic Duty To Pass This On

SloPoke
12-11-2003, 02:34 PM
We all know that it is a sin for a Taliban male to see any woman other than his wife naked, and that he must commit suicide if he does. So this Saturday at 4:00 PM Eastern time all American women are asked to walk out of their house completely naked to help weed out any neighborhood terrorists. Circling your block for one hour is recommended for this antiterrorist effort.

All men are to position themselves in lawn chairs in front of their house to prove they are not Taliban, and to demonstrate that they think it's okay to see nude women other than their wife and to show support for all American women.

And since the Taliban also does not approve of alcohol, a cold six-pack at your side is further proof of your anti-Taliban sentiment.

The American Government appreciates your efforts to root out terrorists and applauds your participation in this antiterrorist activity.

God bless America! :Beerchug

trikerider2oo7
12-11-2003, 05:55 PM
LOL!!! Good One

J.D.
12-11-2003, 07:57 PM
Sounds like a decent plan if there's hot ladies around, but there are no women in my neighborhood I wanna see in the nude. No thank you sir.

nate b
12-12-2003, 09:17 AM
I'm in

86250RZ
12-12-2003, 04:17 PM
It's a little to cold in most states for that right now. But im game. Got lawn chair and beer in hand. :Beerchug

junjun01
12-12-2003, 08:50 PM
God Bless America & Whoever Came Up With That Brillant Idea :D .
count Me In Too