PDA

View Full Version : Hey, guys, i think ive found an infamous '87 atc

tri-freak
12-11-2003, 11:23 PM
ya, i just got back from ridin my tri-moto with my friend here in wembley, alberta, canada, and he let me ride his nice 250r hes got. he just got it back from the shop a few months ago, he got it bored out and pimped to the max. but he let me try it out and man is that thing fast. i could drift at the very bottom of the powerband, mind u i was in snow, but any ways, its got white rear fenders, red gas tank, altho it doesnt have the white fin things on the side of the tank, i didnt get to check the head tube for the year, but i will soon. it needs a few adjustments, like the mixture, cuz my trike can almost pass his, but when he hits a powerband in 4th, he can take me. that trike is the fastes/sweetest thing ive ever road and i loved it. ill keep you guys posted on the year. i hope to god its an '87. well, i love your guyses site, and keep trikin. peace out, tony

ATCRYDER
12-12-2003, 12:07 AM
Such Claims always need Photo Proof around here. We havn't solved all the mysteries yet!

tri-freak
12-12-2003, 04:20 PM
ya, im gona try to get pics. i still need to check it out in daylight, cuz i wuz ridin with him at nite.