PDA

View Full Version : I hate my brother :)

ColtonGG33
03-03-2013, 07:22 AM
So my oldest brother Scott (21) came home one day and said hey I got these gas tanks looks like there off a quad and I looked at them and they where pretty cool looking so I decided to store them into our shed til my dad got off work because he knows all about that kind of stuff, he was working away so he wouldn't be here in till a couple weeks, so a couple days later my dad came home and said those are 85 350x gas tanks with the shrouds on the sides I thought they were awesome, so I was actually planning on putting one on my enduro bike because it didn't have a tank, so a couple days later after we identified them I was heading to the shed to put one on and guess what there gone :( I asked my middle brother Austin I said where are my gas tanks he said oh I didn't know you wanted those I took those to the scrap yard :((((( boy was I ticked off I even told him I was gonna use one of them, I still can't believe he did that but you
Know stuff happens :)

manbearpig
03-03-2013, 07:53 AM
@ $.06/lb I'm sure he made out like a bandit sellin those tanks for scrap (hah!)

Gotta love siblings!

dustrunner
03-03-2013, 04:41 PM
sounds like you need to buy a lock....with kin like that = who needs enemies...lol

ColtonGG33
03-03-2013, 05:55 PM
I would but me and him always is the shed, I'm thinking about buying one of those mini sheds to put all my stuff in:)

muthey
03-03-2013, 11:51 PM
most scrap yards don't crush things right away so if you are quick and get down there, there is a chance you can get them back at scrap prices, I know I go and check my scrap yard every now and then and come home with some trasure that drive my wife nuts.

ColtonGG33
03-04-2013, 12:57 AM
I would but this happened while ago summer time, I think sometime ill have to I and check out the scrap yard never know what you'll find