PDA

View Full Version : Somebody better get this in missouri asap HUGE LOT

captainweezy
03-04-2013, 07:43 PM
I almost pulled the trigger but I really cant right now. 4 plus hours from me and it would take 2-3 20 foot trailer loads. I talked to him and he sent me more pics. This is a smoking good deal. I just wish I had it in me to get them. So much work but a ton of profit if you can sell the parts. If you are interested please tell him you are a member here.
Don't pass this up if you are close and have the funds. I thought I should post this in the correct place. It has been in the new members section.
http://springfield.craigslist.org/mcy/3633662646.html

88 Turbo Coupe
03-04-2013, 07:55 PM
I wouldnt know what to do with all that

Lord Letto 20
03-04-2013, 08:10 PM
Holy trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro Batman! Someone here jump on this for the love of god! i see Suzuki, Yammi and a bunch of Hondas, and Da trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro is that 390 in the First pic, a Legendary Tiger or what! all that for $1200! You Dudes could at least triple that with ease if not more selling the parts and parting stuff off, ETC!

88 Turbo Coupe
03-04-2013, 08:12 PM
Your right.... The 390

88 Turbo Coupe
03-04-2013, 08:14 PM
The Tiger has the orange tape on it. Dayum

bkm
03-04-2013, 08:18 PM
Price is right, but transportation, storage, and most of all time are completely against me. Not to mention the models listed and available bring out the finest tire kickers, leg humpers, and cheap skates that the internet can provide. In the time that I have been selling stuff trike related, the sport models pretty much sell themselves as long as your not out of your mind with prices, and the utility/hard-tail models take a special guy to deal with some potential buyers. I'm not that guy.

If you have all the above at your disposal, this would be a good venture to try and make some$$$$

captainweezy
03-04-2013, 08:19 PM
Boys sorry to burst your bubble but its full of farts! That's no tiger...lmao

captainweezy
03-04-2013, 08:25 PM
Price is right, but transportation, storage, and most of all time are completely against me. Not to mention the models listed and available bring out the finest tire kickers, leg humpers, and cheap skates that the internet can provide. In the time that I have been selling stuff trike related, the sport models pretty much sell themselves as long as your not out of your mind with prices, and the utility/hard-tail models take a special guy to deal with some potential buyers. I'm not that guy.

If you have all the above at your disposal, this would be a good venture to try and make some$$$$

Totally agree with you on the off brands. I couldn't sell a kaw around here to save my life. I almost had to give away that 125 yammy i got from trike fest. Just too much against me. I really don't want to drag it all on a trailer and then back out and then one by one pull them in the shop and part them out. Its totally me but seems like right now is the wrong time. There is an atc 70(1973) frame and motor and a ton of stuff not in the pics posted.

88 Turbo Coupe
03-04-2013, 08:25 PM
boys sorry to burst your bubble but its full of farts! That's no tiger...lmao

no kidding

ebaccm26
03-04-2013, 08:38 PM
There was another thread about this and apparently he is a member here and his name is 3W3W3W3W3W. http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthread.php/154308-Massive-3-wheeler-lot-in-missouri-for-sale?highlight=lot

Howdy
03-04-2013, 10:23 PM
If I had a way to haul it in 1 trip I would be all over it. Not sure where I would put it, but I seen many items in the pics that I could use and or need. I am trying to find a shipping solution.
Howdy

90guy
03-04-2013, 10:49 PM
I like looking through the pictures and its kinda like playing where's Waldo in there I spot something new every time I look at them! Great deal tho!!

JasonB
03-04-2013, 11:21 PM
Really hope some one grabs it before spring gets here and he hocks it

ATC-Eric
03-05-2013, 10:23 AM
If I had a place to store it all, I would be inclined to grab it. If only I still had the farm I would have pulled the trigger.

BeersBuds&Mud
03-05-2013, 10:43 AM
hey dougspcs!! do u want to go on a road trip?!? we can store everything in my barn!!! ;):beer

captainweezy
03-05-2013, 11:00 AM
Guys he has more pics plus more at his shop that he doesnt even have pics of. The pics cover much more than you can see on his craigslist ad. If i were closer i would help out. This is the kind of lots that i eat up but other things in life have came up and i just cant grab it.
I can tell ya for sure if you take it all, it will for sure require one semi with at least a 48 foot trailer and you better be able to pack it well.

captainweezy
03-10-2013, 09:56 PM
Looks like he found a buyer. Did anybody on here get it? I sure hope they didnt scrap it. Man were there some good parts in there.

captainweezy
04-20-2013, 10:56 PM
So no one is going to fess up??

Dirtcrasher
04-21-2013, 12:38 AM
Wish I could see pics; Help me cry a lil more..............:D