03-06-2013, 12:35 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjOa4FH7QLI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Sorry...someone had to do it! Lol

ColtonGG33
03-06-2013, 01:00 AM
lol thats one of the funniest ones ive seen

bkm
03-06-2013, 01:23 AM
WTF is this Harlem Shake Sh!t all of a sudden? How does this crap become a fad? I swear every morning I wake up there is a new moronic dance, song, actor, or musician that people act like fools over. As much as I love the internet, some days I wish I could just blow the whole damn thing up. /rant

mooseknuckle
03-06-2013, 01:38 AM
Lol, sorry bkm, I agree with you. I just have to laugh at these morons making fools of themselves.

ColtonGG33
03-06-2013, 01:39 AM
i know what you mean bkm first it was that song by i think his name is psy? and that friggin stupid dance and now this, well at least we can get a good laugh out of it

Swinger
03-06-2013, 06:55 AM
I cant stand this type of fake so called music but it must be contagous because I feel like dancing like an idiot. This may be the only dance I could do, lol!

3Queen
03-06-2013, 08:22 PM
What are you guys talking about....this crap is awesome. :beer Who wants to do one of these with me? Hint hint hint , TF13??? That would be so much fun

El Camexican
03-06-2013, 08:33 PM
I don't know what a "Harlem Shake" is, but if I jump just once stuff keeps moving for a good 5 seconds afterwards. Does that qualify me?

ColtonGG33
03-06-2013, 08:43 PM
Lol I think haha

El Camexican
03-06-2013, 08:52 PM
Lol I think haha

Laugh while you can. When you get to be my age the "ha ha" wears off pretty fast.;)

ColtonGG33
03-06-2013, 08:53 PM
I bet :) ill probably after shake for a about 2 1/2 seconds lol

Billy Golightly
03-06-2013, 11:12 PM
WTF is this Harlem Shake Sh!t all of a sudden? How does this crap become a fad? I swear every morning I wake up there is a new moronic dance, song, actor, or musician that people act like fools over. As much as I love the internet, some days I wish I could just blow the whole damn thing up. /rant

Allow me to explain:

Rick Rolls
Cat Memes
Planking
Mass Facebook profile picture changing to cartoon characters for child abuse awareness BS a few years ago.
The Harlem Shake
95% of stuff that "goes viral"
Endless others I can't recall.

Experiments for societal influence by unconventional means. IE; Lets test and see how effective this method of societal influence is by trying to see how many people we can get to play along with this thing we've called rick-rolling, or planking, or dancing babies, or the harlem shake, or whatever the next one is.

It also is a quick and easy way to weed and pick out the non-conformists (and potential future trouble makers) in places like the social networks that the government already completely monitors. This guy doesn't want to conform and put a picture of a cartoon character up on his facebook profile page "for child abuse awareness" like 90% of his friends have even though he is on there 4 times a day? This dudes a non-conformist, he doesn't succumb to peer pressure. We gonna have to put him on a list and keep an eye on him cause he could cause trouble sometime.

Don't shoot the messenger.

mooseknuckle
03-06-2013, 11:58 PM
Sorry guys, didn't intend to start anything here. I just figured if people are gonna act stupid may as well share a laugh at their expense.

ColtonGG33
03-07-2013, 12:09 AM
I totally agree with you mooseknuckle

El Camexican
03-07-2013, 12:12 AM
Allow me to explain:

Rick Rolls
Cat Memes
Planking
Mass Facebook profile picture changing to cartoon characters for child abuse awareness BS a few years ago.
The Harlem Shake
95% of stuff that "goes viral"
Endless others I can't recall.

Experiments for societal influence by unconventional means. IE; Lets test and see how effective this method of societal influence is by trying to see how many people we can get to play along with this thing we've called rick-rolling, or planking, or dancing babies, or the harlem shake, or whatever the next one is.

It also is a quick and easy way to weed and pick out the non-conformists (and potential future trouble makers) in places like the social networks that the government already completely monitors. This guy doesn't want to conform and put a picture of a cartoon character up on his facebook profile page "for child abuse awareness" like 90% of his friends have even though he is on there 4 times a day? This dudes a non-conformist, he doesn't succumb to peer pressure. We gonna have to put him on a list and keep an eye on him cause he could cause trouble sometime.

Don't shoot the messenger.

If that’s true I’m screwed, I still haven’t mastered the Macarena yet!

Lord Letto 20
03-07-2013, 12:32 AM
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)
http://knowyourmeme.com/ for all you need to know on Memes (AKA Internet Fads)