PDA

View Full Version : 86/87 200x shrouds - blue

Billy Golightly
03-06-2013, 08:30 PM
A few years ago I was looking for some new shrouds for my 86 200x and found that very few were available and they were discontinued by Honda. Knowing the quality products that Maier Manufacturing puts out, and with encouragement from some fellow 3ww members – Steve aka Dirtcrasher and Rob & Tammy Mosher, I contacted Maier about making a mold to reproduce these hard to find parts. Maier replied with great enthusiasm as long as I paid for the mold itself. Maier worked with me to perfect the fit and finish and the final product is spot on. All of my past customers have been completely happy with the final product offered by Maier for me to resell. The only difference from stock is they do not have the "post" on the back. Because of Maier's process, this was not possible.
These are aftermarket replacement parts for Honda part #'s 19071-HB5-000 & 19072-HB5-000 for the 1986 model and #'s 19071-HB5-670 & 19072-HB5-670 for the 1987 model.
Each set purchased comes with FREE SHIPPING to the continental US and a set of hardware for installing. trailpro

More... (http://shop.3wheelerworld.com/productdetails.php?productid=207)