PDA

View Full Version : Rand Paul is officially my hero

Billy Golightly
03-06-2013, 11:04 PM
Carry-on.

:)

atc007
03-06-2013, 11:11 PM
I will now Google who this individual is :)

yaegerb
03-06-2013, 11:16 PM
That dude has got some stones and apparently can talk forever. I completely agree with his filibuster today and do not support drone strikes on US soil. Where in the hell is Obama taking this country....its getting a little bit freaky even for me.

atc007
03-06-2013, 11:48 PM
Absolutely AWESOME.. Thank you for posting that Billy.

http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/03/06/rand-paul-does-not-go-quietly-into-the-night/

El Camexican
03-07-2013, 10:08 AM
I've been watching this on FOX (who else would report it?) Your Commander in Chief has already authorized drone “hits” on Americans outside of the US without due process. Granted they appear to have been scum according to media reports, but given the media’s willingness to do his bidding these days they might very well have been Sunday school teachers that voted for the other guy. This POS gets scarier by the day. It would not surprise me if in 2016 he gets in front of the podium and tells you that he needs “just a few more years” to finish his work (I won’t even get into what that seems to be). Meanwhile most of the freaking media is still busy taking shots at Romney and ignoring what this clown is trying to do.

PS. Here's to Hugo Chavez's death:beer

bkm
03-07-2013, 10:43 AM
I was going to make this very same thread. Rand Paul 2016:beer

I am currently reading a book titled "The Rise and Fall of The Third Reich." It goes back to the very beginning with Hitler from his youth up till his death and the fall of the Reich. encourage you guys to pick it up and read it. The author was in Germany from 1925-on and witnessed first hand Hitlers propaganda machine at work and there are a lot of eerily similar events and ways of thinking that we have going on today in the Good Ole U.S. of A..

dcreel
03-07-2013, 11:10 AM
"But in fact, Mr. Paul’s main concerns were those of the civil liberties and Constitutional rights, which he said are under attack by the administration’s potential use of unmanned drone strikes on American citizens on United States soil. (By Mr. Paul’s own admission, Mr. Brennan, who as the White House counterterrorism adviser was the chief architect of the largely clandestine drone program, served as a good proxy.)"

Go get 'em guys.. It's moments like these that I'm proud to be a card carrying Republican.. :D

Scootertrash
03-07-2013, 11:25 AM
I was going to make this very same thread. Rand Paul 2016:beer

I am currently reading a book titled "The Rise and Fall of The Third Reich." I goes back to the very beginning with Hitler from his youth up till his death and the fall of the Reich. encourage you guys to pick it up and read it. The author was in Germany from 1925-on and witnessed first hand Hitlers propaganda machine at work and there are a lot of eerily similar events and ways of thinking that we have going on today in the Good Ole U.S. of A..

Take a look at this. Hitler was a piker compared to Stalin. Of course if Sh!tler had the same amount of time to institute his "Final Solution", who knows how many would have died. Lots of eerily familiar things in this vid too. The main one: Pitting the "poorer" peasants against the "richer" peasants. Sound familiar? Pay particular attention to the quotes by Stalin and his cohorts. ;) :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhaMNe6NxOo&list=FLxZd2zM7EJI3Vm8e2u3cogg&index=1

Sad thing is, there are still people who lived under Stalin that think he was a savior and a certain segment of our current population that believe the same thing.

redsox
03-07-2013, 11:49 AM
nice to see like minded peeps on here. I don't like to mix trikes and politics, but i thought Paul was awesome.

Billy Golightly
03-07-2013, 01:16 PM
I put it on C-Span and went to bed last night just so I could catch the end of it. I think he just did the country a miraculous favor by trying to make a big enough issue out of this to bring it to light more.

I mean, how can anyone look at this and think that having the president with his finger on a button to blow any american citizen to smithereens in your own house here on US soil could be a good thing? I'm not even sure I support drone strikes on US soil period, imminent threat or not although I would be willing to bet my left teste its already happened and we just don't know about it.

atc007
03-07-2013, 01:25 PM
Well said Billy,,,But,,,,I think the sheeple TRULY just do not understand HOW very REAL and Serious things are getting. I Pray I am wrong.

El Camexican
03-07-2013, 01:51 PM
The Houston police were conducting urban drone tests as far back as 2007. There were also reports of a drone being used to locate that ex-cop turned murder in CA a couple weeks back. This clip is from 2010. Your government is rapidly taking away rights and replacing them with restrictions. Don't expect any future goverments to repeal any of this. They are love power.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvtTGPni_z8

maxdallasfan
03-07-2013, 02:30 PM
This is the website you should all be checking out daily:

http://www.thenewamerican.com/

Scootertrash
03-07-2013, 08:14 PM
Well said Billy,,,But,,,,I think the sheeple TRULY just do not understand HOW very REAL and Serious things are getting. I Pray I am wrong.

The majority of Americans are more interested in The Voice, The Biggest Loser and American Idol, and The Bachelor. Just what the government wants. ;)

El Camexican
03-07-2013, 11:19 PM
The majority of Americans are more interested in The Voice, The Biggest Loser and American Idol, and The Bachelor. Just what the government wants. ;)

You forgot Snooki

Dirtweed
03-08-2013, 12:06 AM
And Swamp People. OK well I do watch Swamp People.

captainweezy
03-08-2013, 09:33 AM
You forgot Snookiwho is snooki? Sorry dont watch tv much. I have heard the name but no clue what shes on.

El Camexican
03-08-2013, 10:01 AM
no clue what shes on.

Me neither, but I doubt she has a prescription for it.

Killbot
03-08-2013, 10:43 AM
Rand Paul 2016.