PDA

View Full Version : They caught Saddam Hussein

Jonathan
12-14-2003, 07:24 AM
Was reading another board I'm on, while I was supposed to be writing a paper or 3 that I didn't do earlier this semester and saw that they thought they finally caught Saddam Hussein so I turned on CNN to find out what's going on and they said that they now have DNA proof. Thought I'd let everyone know that they finally caught the trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro.

polabareus
12-14-2003, 07:52 AM
And he claimed he wouldn't be taken alive. HA!!!

Jonathan
12-14-2003, 07:54 AM
Here's a link: http://us.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/meast/12/14/sprj.irq.main/index.html
Damnit, if I cold write a paper half or even a quarter as fast as these people, I wouldn't be up to tell ya'll about this and my papers would be done (which they aren't).

polabareus
12-14-2003, 07:59 AM
I hope Kim Jong-il is watching the news right now.

thefox
12-14-2003, 12:20 PM
:bounce :clap :bounce :clap :bounce :clap :bounce :clap :bounce :clap :bounce :clap :bounce :clap :bounce :clap :bounce :clap :bounce :clap :bounce :clap :bounce :clap :bounce :clap

Now lets make an example out of him!!

-Andrew

Howdy
12-14-2003, 01:34 PM
YES!!!!!!!!
Way to go Bush!!!!! Now lets get Bin-Laden. Leave no stone un-turned.
Howdy

Bill X_R
12-14-2003, 04:17 PM
YES!!!!!!!!
Way to go Bush!!!!! Now lets get Bin-Laden. Leave no stone un-turned.
Howdy

Ditto!

Ace Mon
12-14-2003, 07:17 PM
Personally I think they should have killed the trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro. I know they want to milk him for information but this guy is personally responsable for killing over a million people . He straight up deserves to die . Sure he will spend the rest of his life behind bars but what about all those people who lost loved ones . The butcher of Bagdad will get a cell with Manuel Noriega and never have to atone for his atrocities . Think of all of the millions of dollars that would be saved if they just used 1 bullet .

YamaChuck
12-14-2003, 08:02 PM
Heck you don't want to kill him. I'd have to let "Bubba" interigate him in the shower with a bar of soap or two!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

ATC crazy
12-14-2003, 08:10 PM
Yeeeehaawwwwww!!

We finally caught that trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro!! :Beerchug :clap :Beerchug :clap :bounce :Beerchug :clap :Beerchug :bounce

olderthandirt
12-14-2003, 09:06 PM
:-D they should torture him like they did hitler in the the little nickey movie,remember the scene with the pineapple? :shock:

REDMAN225
12-14-2003, 09:30 PM
yup...great job to our armed forces!!!!! :-D

3 weelin geezer
12-14-2003, 09:48 PM
You know, with that stupid beard and all he kinda resembles a certain....um.....'someone'. Just without the turban. I say, cut off his b***s and put him in a national zoo for all to make fun of him and children poke at him with sticks like the lions. :) Just think of all the revenue such an attraction would bring.

SoCalDesertRider
12-14-2003, 10:14 PM
Im just glad they finally got him, now we dont have to listen to the liberals in the media whining how we cant get him and Bush failed and na na na.... Im sure we will get what info we want from him, probably pertaining to WMD and Im sure France Germany and Russia will be embarassed about what we find out about thier involvement with Saddams regime too... Then its time to turn him over to the Iraquis so they can exact thier own punishment on him! Much better they do it cause if we try him he'll end up in 'exile' in a mansion in Florida with the other dictators whe have made deals with. Our 'system' is messed up to say the least... By the way... Yay Bush! & God bless the 4th ID and Special Forces!

84250r
12-14-2003, 10:27 PM
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/images/smiles/iconH_applause.gif

J.D.
12-14-2003, 11:13 PM
Welp chapter 2 of this play is finished. When will chapter 1 end(Bin Laden caught).

3 weelin geezer
12-15-2003, 04:48 AM
Desert rider, I dunno about US sticking him on trial with our money. What a waste that would be. Yes, let the Iraqi peoples decide what size concrete shoes to give him. :twisted:

Lots_Of_Nothing
12-15-2003, 07:03 AM
Its about time they caught that grimey scumbag.

Bumb
12-15-2003, 10:09 AM
I seen this on a web page. Thought you might get a kick out of it or not. ** Note: if you dont this post never happend**

J.D.
12-15-2003, 01:46 PM
I'm sorry to say this but I think you all have been blinded by mis-truths and lies. Those Iraqi's.....they don't want us over there. We're invading them and their country because of lies given to us by the British and American governments. I'm not saying Saddam is a good guy or anything, but we had absolutely no reason to invade his country and take it over. As of right now AMERICA is the BIGGEST TERRORIST in the world. We have gone and taken over two countries. And for what? Nothing, but "it's in the name of terrorism" that we're doing it. Do you know that "because of terrorism" they can search your house, tap your lines, and do almost anything they please(WITHOUT A WARRANT) because of the "Patriot Act"? They are slowly taking away our rights and freedoms "IN THE NAME OF TERRORISM". We invaded Iraq because supposedly Saddam had chemical, bio, and possibly nuke weapons. Where are they? I tell you what, if I was Saddam, and I had all that, I would have used it to my fullest to attack any invaders to my country. You sure as hell wouldn't find me in some hole hiding, looking like a piece of run over dog poop. I would be out attacking and killing the invaders. If Saddam was so bad, we would have taken him out when the first Bush was in office. All this little war is, is another Vietnam. Our soldiers are going to be there for years and years to come, and they're just going to keep getting killed. If/when the U.S. government comes to draft me or whatever, I will not go. This war is based on lies and it is unjustified in my opinion. I want to give you guys a quote....

"The Americans asked us to come here to stop the demonstration," said Iraqi policeman Mohanan Taha.

Asked if protests were illegal in the new Iraq, he told reporters: "There are no human rights under the Americans. Nothing. It is all empty talk."

"We miss the days of Saddam," said Iraqi policeman Mohammed Shawki.
If you want to go and read that whole story go here: http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=1896&e=2&u=/nm/20031205/us_nm/iraq_daughter_dc_2

I feel a load better now that I've got this off my chest. Although I'm sure many of you will disagree with me and throw rocks and hate at me, oh well. I like my freedoms. (even though we have none anymore.)

3 weelin geezer
12-15-2003, 03:50 PM
Youre right. But politicians always lie about something to justify wasting american tax dollars so that next year they still get a big check to spend. Its all a case of use it or lose it. I've heard its about the oil from some people. I say the job is done. Saddamn is in custody and the Iraqi people want their country. Let them decide who will be in charge if it REALLY is to be a democratic government there. Warlords, Presidents, Kings, whatever. They all look out only for themselves. As for the president butting into other country's affairs, I say amend that stupid 'patriot' act to include something like: the president shall not occupyor attack another country except if they attack us first. How's that?

Billy Golightly
12-15-2003, 04:06 PM
Thats just what we need 3wheelin geezer...Lets wait until North Korea, or previously Saddam, or whoever the hell is next gas/bomb a couple hundred thousand/million people. And THEN we'll let the war wheels in Washington turn....but not before every trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro liberal and panzie assed trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro gets to complain about how we might damage some rare flower native to the country that just bombed us thats only found in a 100,000 different places. Kill, or BE KILLED.

SSJ3Goku,

And what exactly was 9/11? What should we do, wait until another one (Possibly bigger and worse) happens, and totally ignore it and allow it to continue to happen until we're all dead? I don't want to even imagine if al gore or clinton (Their names do not deserve to be capitolized) were in office now....We'd see press confrences on CNN asking the "Nice little ole confused middle eastern people" to please stop. Right.... :rolleyes:

hondaATCman
12-15-2003, 04:48 PM
Ok, well here's what I think they should do to him...Tie him to a pole, line up a bunch of american troops and let them all get one punch on him, let him revive, line a bunch more of troops and let them get a punch in. Repeat this process until ALL troops have got a punch in and then for each american killed during this whole thing, he gets kicked in the balls twice. Then we can ship all the people who think this is inhumane over to Iraq and let them live there for a couple of years (if they make it that long) and see how they feel about it then.

3 weelin geezer
12-15-2003, 06:59 PM
well, what do you suggest? 9-11 was not done by a country but by a lunatic that hates America(ns) just because they dont believe in Islam and those that do are traitors. Please educate me on this because I do not know the real reason why saddamn was really kicked out by us and not by his people that he killed so many of. By the way when is bush going to find osama? I think someone already found him in New York blending in with those turban wearing cabbies.

3 weelin geezer
12-15-2003, 07:18 PM
well, what do you suggest? 9-11 was not done by a country but by a lunatic that hates America(ns) just because they dont believe in Islam and those that do are traitors. Please educate me on this because I do not know the real reason why saddamn was really kicked out by us and not by his people that he killed so many of. By the way when is bush going to find osama? I think someone already found him in New York blending in with those turban wearing cabbies.

J.D.
12-15-2003, 07:29 PM
SSJ3Goku,

And what exactly was 9/11? What should we do, wait until another one (Possibly bigger and worse) happens, :

I call 9/11 an atrocitie(spelling) that our government allowed to happen. We knew TWO WHOLE WEEKS before it happened, that it was going to happen, and the politicians just blew it off. It wouldn't surprise me in the least bit if they helped plan it. What happens when a country goes to war? The economy get's a boost. What was going on with our country BEFORE 9/11? Our economy was declining. Add 2+2.

We shouldn't wait for another attack to happen. We should withdraw the 87 billion dollars we're spending on Iraq, bring out troops home, and build defenses so something like that DOESN"T happen again. We need to keep our own diapers clean before we go changing other countries diapers. We have more than enough problems here in America to take care of.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, this war is worthless. Revolutionary War, certainly useful. Civil War, semi-important. World War I, very useful as WWII. Korean war, worthless. Vietnam War, Worthless. War on "Terrorism", worthless. If we want to fight a war on terrorists, we should be fighting our politicians because they are the true terrorists throughout this whole deal.

I would gladly serve my country to protect others lifestyles, but it has to be justified. I feel no threat from these so called "terrorists", and I refuse to serve a war to take over any of there countries.

I had a bumper sticker on my truck at one time, "I LOVE MY COUNTRY BUT I FEAR MY GOVERNMENT", I need to buy another one to put on my Mustang. This country is really in sad shape when you think about it. Every day rights and freedoms are stolen from American people. They say America is free, we are not free. We are just free-ER than other people, that's all it is. OF course, I am the young one here...I'm sure I'm just naive, blind and need to open up my eyes.

Billy Golightly
12-15-2003, 08:29 PM

And I assume that Saddam just loves Americans and would NEVER do anything to hurt any of us? Its been confirmed that he was helping supply terrorists around the globe already even before 9/11 even happened. He gased the troops in the Gulf War, he didn't have any problem invading Kuwait, he didn't have any problem gasing the thousands of inccocent civilians in Northern Iraq...He didn't have any problem keeping Captian Scott Spiker (I believe that was his name) prisoner from the first Gulf war even after it was all over with. He had no problem telling UN weapson Inspectors they could look anywheres they wanted, and then deny them access to places they thought were important to look.

I call 9/11 an atrocitie(spelling) that our government allowed to happen. We knew TWO WHOLE WEEKS before it happened, that it was going to happen, and the politicians just blew it off. It wouldn't surprise me in the least bit if they helped plan it. What happens when a country goes to war? The economy get's a boost. What was going on with our country BEFORE 9/11? Our economy was declining. Add 2+2.

We shouldn't wait for another attack to happen. We should withdraw the 87 billion dollars we're spending on Iraq, bring out troops home, and build defenses so something like that DOESN"T happen again. We need to keep our own diapers clean before we go changing other countries diapers. We have more than enough problems here in America to take care of.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, this war is worthless. Revolutionary War, certainly useful. Civil War, semi-important. World War I, very useful as WWII. Korean war, worthless. Vietnam War, Worthless. War on "Terrorism", worthless. If we want to fight a war on terrorists, we should be fighting our politicians because they are the true terrorists throughout this whole deal.

I would gladly serve my country to protect others lifestyles, but it has to be justified. I feel no threat from these so called "terrorists", and I refuse to serve a war to take over any of there countries.

I had a bumper sticker on my truck at one time, "I LOVE MY COUNTRY BUT I FEAR MY GOVERNMENT", I need to buy another one to put on my Mustang. This country is really in sad shape when you think about it. Every day rights and freedoms are stolen from American people. They say America is free, we are not free. We are just free-ER than other people, that's all it is. OF course, I am the young one here...I'm sure I'm just naive, blind and need to open up my eyes.

I really doubt it was "Allowed to happen" but if it was, what do you suggest we would have done? Obviously it wouldn't have been feesible to try and find the country they were hiding in and flush them out....Speaking of Economy getting boosted during wars, I don't really recall the economy being that great during WW2 when food was being rationed to families and we had steel pennies.

Terrorists aren't afraid of being on the offensive (Hell who is), but they ARE afraid when their down in a cave and we're dropping daisy cutters on their ass 50ft above them. How do you defend from people getting on Airplanes and flying them into buildings? Putting Bombs in your shoes? Sabatoging Dams, Nuclear Power plant, Contaminating water resivoirs? Lets put a 24 hour armed guard around EVERY intricate part of the country from now on instead of spending 5-10 years and totally eliminate the threat? Defending the country from terrorists from now on doesn't seem like a good idea from the economical side...drip drip drip water from a faucet from now on, or 100 gallons in a day and the end? A couple billion a year from now on, or a couple billion a year for a couple years?

Would you feel a threat from Terrorists if you found Anthrax in your mailbox one day, or some damn Raghead set off a dirtybomb in Vegas? What will it take?

I think VERY few of the soldiers over there in Iraq are actually enjoying themselves, but they are good enough people, and have enough discipline to do what is asked of them. And ANYONE who lives in this country should be able and willing to do the same if the time came for it to be asked of them. If the draft was institued right now, I wouldn't be happy to leave my way of life, but I would go without hesitation. I would do it because I was blessed enough to be born and live in this country, and its the RIGHT THING to do. Even if I was being drafted for a reason I didn't agree with, I would still go without hesitation. I trust my life in God, if I am to be drafted and get a bullet, then thats the way it was meant to be, and if I get drafted and I don't, then thats the way it was meant to be. Draft dodgers suck-"Hurray for me and the hell with you" is their mentality.

J.D.
12-15-2003, 08:40 PM
LOL, I wouldn't dodge, I'd let them come to me and tell them to go fawk themselves because I wouldn't go. They can put me on trial or whatever they please. If you choose to be a sheep and do what the government wants you to do that's your choice, I prefer to follow my own way.

About preventing 9/11, we should have gunned the planes down. We need to arm pilots with guns, so they can shoot the assholes. I know it's not cool to gun down a plane with 250 innocent people, but you have to look at what's more important.

Billy they allowed it to happen because they did absolutely nothing to prevent it. If you're not preventing, you're allowing. 2 weeks before it happend some middle east rag buddy in prison in Germany told a guard, and it went up the chain of command and got blown off as nothing by our officials.

If a dirt bomb started going off all kinds of places(not just Vegas in particular) I probably would go, because that's a different story. 9/11 was an isolated incident allowed to happen. I still stand behind the belif the government played a hand in helping with 9/11. Y'all may say "nah they didn't" just wait til Communist America rises then we'll all be slaves for sure.

3 weelin geezer
12-15-2003, 09:27 PM
Yeah, I'll go to college and and smoke pot (but I wont exhale..er ..Inhale I meant inhale) so the military wont want me. I wanna be rich while all the rest of you guys that are not smart go to war and die I wanna live forever. Thats what I will do. let some one else protect my freedom and safety. LOL :D

J.D.
12-15-2003, 09:36 PM
I thought you were an old guy, why would you go to college and smoke pot?

Manny55
12-15-2003, 09:47 PM
I'm sorry to say this but I think you all have been blinded by mis-truths and lies. Those Iraqi's.....they don't want us over there. We're invading them and their country because of lies given to us by the British and American governments. I'm not saying Saddam is a good guy or anything, but we had absolutely no reason to invade his country and take it over. As of right now AMERICA is the BIGGEST TERRORIST in the world. We have gone and taken over two countries. And for what? Nothing, but "it's in the name of terrorism" that we're doing it. Do you know that "because of terrorism" they can search your house, tap your lines, and do almost anything they please(WITHOUT A WARRANT) because of the "Patriot Act"? They are slowly taking away our rights and freedoms "IN THE NAME OF TERRORISM". We invaded Iraq because supposedly Saddam had chemical, bio, and possibly nuke weapons. Where are they? I tell you what, if I was Saddam, and I had all that, I would have used it to my fullest to attack any invaders to my country. You sure as hell wouldn't find me in some hole hiding, looking like a piece of run over dog poop. I would be out attacking and killing the invaders. If Saddam was so bad, we would have taken him out when the first Bush was in office. All this little war is, is another Vietnam. Our soldiers are going to be there for years and years to come, and they're just going to keep getting killed. If/when the U.S. government comes to draft me or whatever, I will not go. This war is based on lies and it is unjustified in my opinion. I want to give you guys a quote....

"The Americans asked us to come here to stop the demonstration," said Iraqi policeman Mohanan Taha.

Asked if protests were illegal in the new Iraq, he told reporters: "There are no human rights under the Americans. Nothing. It is all empty talk."

"We miss the days of Saddam," said Iraqi policeman Mohammed Shawki.
If you want to go and read that whole story go here: http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=1896&e=2&u=/nm/20031205/us_nm/iraq_daughter_dc_2

I feel a load better now that I've got this off my chest. Although I'm sure many of you will disagree with me and throw rocks and hate at me, oh well. I like my freedoms. (even though we have none anymore.)

Well goku americans had so much weapons were running out of room for them so we had to unload on someone lol haha!

yamaha225dx
12-15-2003, 10:15 PM
SSJ3Goku,
You do need to grow up. I have 2 cousin's that are leaving after Christmas for Iraq and 1 over there already. You and people like you will let this become another vietnam. Let go of that tree and be a man. You say that if you were drafted you would tell them off..... I would LOOOOOVVE to see that. You would be behind bars and live the life that you chose and the person you are, no better then the coward Hussein, hiding in a hole like a rat. You think you are so tough behind that keyboard typing your anti-bush crap, when your boi gore would never had balls enough to even do anything about getting bombed like his friend clinton did back in 98 I believe, when the first attack happened. Live in that trailer out there in the desert and maybe area 51 will track ya down and do some experiments on ya..... that would be fun

Sorry if I am too harsh or what not but I hate pansies when my families lives and the lives of my friends are going to be on the line.

Trikeaholic
12-15-2003, 10:20 PM
Im with billy on this one. I will admit though, that Im not a blind flag waver. I do agree with the war, I did vote for GW, and will again.

As far as the Weapons of mass destruction goes.....We should have waited till this asshole got some nukes form North Korea?? Then what?? International politics is not so simple, Think about it. They had a terrorist friendly government, tons of money, the desire for nukes. That is like the bully in your school looking to kick your ass. you better kick his first, at the first rumor you hear, "the bully wants to fight you" What do you do?? I'll tell you what we did back in the day, was kick the trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro outta him in front of his friends. He never bothered anyone again after that. Same basic thing.

J.D.
12-15-2003, 10:29 PM
SSJ3Goku,
You do need to grow up. I have 2 cousin's that are leaving after Christmas for Iraq and 1 over there already. You and people like you will let this become another vietnam. Let go of that tree and be a man. You say that if you were drafted you would tell them off..... I would LOOOOOVVE to see that. You would be behind bars and live the life that you chose and the person you are, no better then the coward Hussein, hiding in a hole like a rat. You think you are so tough behind that keyboard typing your anti-bush crap, when your boi gore would never had balls enough to even do anything about getting bombed like his friend clinton did back in 98 I believe, when the first attack happened. Live in that trailer out there in the desert and maybe area 51 will track ya down and do some experiments on ya..... that would be fun
Sorry if I am too harsh or what not but I hate pansies when my families lives and the lives of my friends are going to be on the line.

How is your life on the line? It seems to me YOU are the one big and tough behind the keyboard. If your so for it, why arent YOU serving in Iraq? I do not like Bush, I do not like Gore. THey're both idiots. How am I letting this become another Vietnam? I think we need to bring our troops home where they belong. I don't appreciate you insulting the way I live either, that is just cold and wrong dude. I am not a pansie either, I said I would fight for my country if there was a JUSTIFIABLE CAUSE, and as of right now there is not a justifiable cause in my eyes. But I do have a suggestion for our generals. The way to take Saddam out would have been to send a few elite special ops teams, to take him out that way. Not send over how many troops have been sent over, that's just plain stupid.

In order for me to go off to war, another country and or huge army has to come onto U.S. soil and start attacking us. Even though I'm only 16 right now I'd take some guns and go fight. That would be a justifiable cause to fight, not this little play that our government is throwing.

yamaha225dx
12-15-2003, 10:38 PM
I never said my life is on the line did I??? The way you are letting this become a vietnam is by not supporting the war or the troops. Why I am not serving.... Hmm I guess it would be the fact that I just got married, my wife did not want me to join nor the rest of my family. I wanted to badly but until I am drafted or things change drastically I will continue to work to pay taxes that fund this war. I am not sure if you know this or not but soliders are trained for war and at this point THAT is where they belong. A justifiable cause is whatever the government sends you over to do. As a solider you follow commands given to you and do them to the best of your ability. I do not go around bashing the government or arguing against this war so how am I being big and tough??

J.D.
12-15-2003, 10:50 PM
I never said my life is on the line did I??? The way you are letting this become a vietnam is by not supporting the war or the troops. Why I am not serving.... Hmm I guess it would be the fact that I just got married, my wife did not want me to join nor the rest of my family. I wanted to badly but until I am drafted or things change drastically I will continue to work to pay taxes that fund this war. I am not sure if you know this or not but soliders are trained for war and at this point THAT is where they belong. A justifiable cause is whatever the government sends you over to do. As a solider you follow commands given to you and do them to the best of your ability. I do not go around bashing the government or arguing against this war so how am I being big and tough??

My mistake you said "my families lives", I re-read. You are acting big and tough by essentiallly calling me a pansy piece of white trash. You are just full of excuses for not serving, if you wanted to, you would, your just using excuses. Waah. They are trained for war, yes, but Saddam did nothing to provoke his country being attacked. WHERE ARE THE WEAPONS HE SUPPOSEDLY HAD THAT WE NEVER FOUND? WAKE UP PEOPLE, OUR GOVERNMENTS ARE LYING TO US. THis war was started on lies, and it lives on lies. How can you justify your taxes paying for the 87 billion dollars going to Iraq? We could feed so many homeless, build schools, hire teachers and nurses that are so badly needed, etc. I am bashing the government because it is becoming communistic and trying to take away all of our rights. I'm willing to bet before re-election time comes around Martial Law is going to be declared so the election can't proceed and King George can stay in office. I think I'm gonna move to Mexico after I work for a while and save up some $$$ so I can live like a King down there.

yamaha225dx
12-15-2003, 10:51 PM
BTW, I was not insulting the way you live. I was merely stating a known fact. that is all. period If you lived in an apartment I would have said apartment. Quit whining, like a little girl.

J.D.
12-15-2003, 10:58 PM
I like how you answered 0 of my questions. You know I'm right. Why does where I live have anything to do with all of this? Oh, I know, you were trying to take a cheap shot. Who's to say I live in a trailer anyways? Have you been to my house? I'm not whining either. Can't take the heat bro stay out of the oven.

TimSr
12-16-2003, 12:37 AM
No one ever said Hussein had nukes. Bush said that Hussein had a nuclear program, and that striking BEFORE he developed them, instead of afterwards would make a lot more sense. As far as chemical and biological weapons, IT WAS THE UNITED NATIONS that VERIFIED he DID have them from the Gulf War well into the 90's. What in the world do you think the UN weapons inspections were all about!!!! As part of the cease- fire agreement from the Gulf War (which has never ended) he was to turn them over to UN inspectors and account for all of them. He said he "lost them , the dog ate them, somebody must have stolen them," and finally "what weapons?". Then he kicked out inspectors.
The UN passed more resolutions which amount to sending him to a chair and giving him a timeout instead of the buttwhooping he deserved. Thank God GWB and 30 some other nations had the gnads to say, "you show them to us or we're coming in looking" because we dont want to find them after youve used them in one of our cities. Sadaam said "F you! My good buddies I owe a lot of money to in France and Russia wil not let you do it. " The rest is history.
All I know is this - If some guy decided he's going to kill my family, and he's on way to pickup a truckload of weapons to do it with, Id much rather kill him on the way than return fire after he's well armed.
I do support a big trial for Hussein with international participation, and presided over by the Iraqis. Im glad he was taken alive, because its very important that all of his atrocities need to be accounted for and documented. There are still people in some places who think he's a saint. Simply killing him would never produce the detailed information necessary to prove to some of these people otherwise. Some will never be convinced, but some will when Iraqi people testify and tell their stories to the world.
I also think Hussein holds a lot of information that will be very embarassing to some of our European "allies" who opposed us going to war because they were routinely ignoring and violating UN sanctions to make a buck.
Iraqis dont want us there? Give me break!!! 75% fear we will leave before the job is finished. 80% want us there for at least another 6 months to a year. Iraqi police (that we trained) have also suffered heavy casualties. Of course, one year of the flu will kill more people in the US than will die in Iraq if we stay there another 10 years, but that doesnt make news.
Im a firm believer in the death penalty, but this one one case in which I dont think it would be a good idea. I think death would be way too easy for him, and one slimeball's life can never pay for the thousands he has taken. I think it serves the entire world better to have him kept in a cage, a low life nothing of a man, broken and defeated, on display for the world to see for the rest of his natural life. Had he died fighting and firing his weapon, (he claimed theyd never take him alive) he would be a martyre. Instead, he went down a defeated coward that his allies are even condemning. Lets not make him a martyre by executing him, but keep him an imprisioned coward.

yamaha225dx
12-16-2003, 06:46 AM
excuses??? I think not. I chose a different path for my life. period. I never called you white trash, you insinuated that. Maybe I am getting too close to the truth????? Or maybe you believe it to be true. I said that you were a pansy. I can go back through all the posts if you want and find where you talked about where you lived and you got all defensive about living in a trailer.
I encourage you to move to Mexico as you believe it to be so much better then the USA. You never know how good you have it till you get away from it. You seem to be one of those conspiracy theory types..... I will take you up on that bet about you thinking marshall law will be declared, anyday.
The disrespect that you show for OUR president only reflects badly on you and your immaturity in life and on this subject. Keep living your life in fear. Make sure you lock your door and have 5 padlocks on the inside, so they won't get you. Heck their probably outside right now waiting to take you away to the funny farm. geesh, When you leave the USA take barbra Streisand with you, also take that micheal meyers guy too. They threatened to leave if Bush got elected and just like you won't leave they didn't either. Let's hear some more big talk out of ya......

yamaha225dx
12-16-2003, 06:50 AM
BTW look at the times of the post that I made and you made and then the next post where you accused me of not answering any questions.... mine was 1 minute after yours.... I was writing at the same time!!!! I might have a camera in your house where I can see what you are doing????? errie eh?

Manny55
12-16-2003, 11:03 AM
Dude i wonder if they have some big ass dunes to climb down in Iraq. Maybe we should call up the Troops down there and ask to speek to Saddam and maybe he can tell us about some huge ass dune climbs over there hehe!

Russell 350X
12-16-2003, 07:57 PM
SSJ3Goku,

How is your life on the line? It seems to me YOU are the one big and tough behind the keyboard. If your so for it, why arent YOU serving in Iraq? I do not like Bush, I do not like Gore. THey're both idiots. How am I letting this become another Vietnam? I think we need to bring our troops home where they belong. I don't appreciate you insulting the way I live either, that is just cold and wrong dude. I am not a pansie either, I said I would fight for my country if there was a JUSTIFIABLE CAUSE, and as of right now there is not a justifiable cause in my eyes. But I do have a suggestion for our generals. The way to take Saddam out would have been to send a few elite special ops teams, to take him out that way. Not send over how many troops have been sent over, that's just plain stupid.

In order for me to go off to war, another country and or huge army has to come onto U.S. soil and start attacking us. Even though I'm only 16 right now I'd take some guns and go fight. That would be a justifiable cause to fight, not this little play that our government is throwing.

You are letting this become another Vietnam is because you are being a "dove". You are against it, when we should be over there. I agree with Holic, kick there asses before they kick ours. They already nabbed us once, on 9/11, and Saddam helped supplying Binladen and his pricks.
And this, "" The way to take Saddam out would have been to send a few elite special ops teams, to take him out that way. Not send over how many troops have been sent over, that's just plain stupid."" We have tries that, Seals and other elite teams have tried and foun"look alikes" or they simply couldn't get him. We have tried that several times.
This is a JUSTIFIABLE CAUSE. We are getting them before they get us, worse than 9/11. It sure as hell sounds like you are being big and tiff behind the keyboard.
As for Saddam, we came up with torture for him hehe. Lock him in a room with 12 fat gay guys :D

toyota200x
12-16-2003, 09:07 PM
Right on SSJ3Goku, I totaly agree with ya brother. I will not go and fight a conflict that could have been resolved with peace. The media is brain washing you all.

yamaha225dx
12-16-2003, 09:14 PM
toyota200x, so you think that the media brainwashes us?? really stop watching your mtv and get some facts. step away from the tree. It needs space

J.D.
12-16-2003, 11:49 PM
SSJ3Goku,

You are letting this become another Vietnam is because you are being a "dove". You are against it, when we should be over there. I agree with Holic, kick there asses before they kick ours. They already nabbed us once, on 9/11, and Saddam helped supplying Binladen and his pricks.
And this, "" The way to take Saddam out would have been to send a few elite special ops teams, to take him out that way. Not send over how many troops have been sent over, that's just plain stupid."" We have tries that, Seals and other elite teams have tried and foun"look alikes" or they simply couldn't get him. We have tried that several times.
This is a JUSTIFIABLE CAUSE. We are getting them before they get us, worse than 9/11. It sure as hell sounds like you are being big and tiff behind the keyboard.
As for Saddam, we came up with torture for him hehe. Lock him in a room with 12 fat gay guys :D

Ok then our seals and special elites must suck ass. They can't do it then we should have nuked their country, to pieces, and made it a U.S. territory. That would have costed way less than 87 billion. Oh now I guess I'm being an asshole for thinking that. You people can't have it both ways.

yamaha225dx
12-17-2003, 09:31 AM
Well I wouldn't call you that... I will say that you need to stop watching so much mtv and do some actual research for yourself. The people that you can't stand (i.e. tree huggers that want to do away with the internal combustion engine(i.e. Gore)) are the people who's view you are taking on this issue. Get off the fence.

You say we should have nuked them.... What would have that accomplished? We would be over there paying for their health renewal when people would come up with new diseases caused by the nuke and weren't killed only maimed... That is SOOOOO humane. Give me a break you say that you don't agree with this war but say to nuke the country??? We would have so many other countries mad at us that there would be no mending bridges at all. Alot of the people over there are innocent, but brainwashed. We are over there to take out the corrupt leadership not kill everyone. You're racist to boot.

Jeb
12-17-2003, 10:28 AM
You say we should have nuked them.... What would have that accomplished? ....

Well, It would have turned the entire sandy "cess pool" of an area into one beautiful, gleaming, glass sculpture for the whole world and future generations to enjoy!! :shock: (just a joke!)

:D :D :D

I like to ask one question about the war on terror. It's been over two years now since 9-11. There has been lots of alerts, scares, wanna-be's (Belt-way sniper, anthrax scare) etc, but not one major attack since then. Could it be because we are keeping their @$$'s on the run and they can't stop to catch their breath much less plan another attack on US soil????

As far as the 87 billion dollar debt, I do think the Iraqi's need to help foot the bill for their freedom with their vast natural resources. Saddam does need an Iraqi trial and imprisonment in my opinion. I do worry that they might do something stupid and let him go, though I don't think he'll ever really be a threat again. But anyway He lived rich and lavishly at his peoples expense for most of his life. Let him finish the remainder in a cell.

God Bless our Troops! GW in '04!

TimSr
12-17-2003, 11:02 AM
Ok then our seals and special elites must suck arse. They can't do it then we should have nuked their country, to pieces, and made it a U.S. territory. That would have costed way less than 87 billion. Oh now I guess I'm being an asshole for thinking that. You people can't have it both ways.

You seriously need a new news source. Janine Garofalo or whatever her name is, is not a credible journalist. Iraq was never our enemy. The Iraqi government was. Most of the Iraqi military had no desire to fight us. Iraq has over 30,000,000 people. A few thousand (thousand has 3 zero's and looks like this 1,000) were/are our enemies. Most are gone. The majority of active enemies now are foreigners coming in. Ever heard of Al Quaida? (thats not his first and last name). Your solution is to kill the hosatges, the Iraqi citizens, instead of liberate them? I guess youd probably insist the SWAT teams use grenades instead of tear gas too. We never intended to destroy Iraq. By the way, the number is 22 billion for reconstruction in Iraq. The California fires cost us more. 87 billion is the total allocated on all the military costs in both Iraq and Afghanistan for next year, including military pay.

Yes, we have sacrificed over 400 American lives to preserve the lives of millions of people in the middle east, and all we will get is a good strong democratic ally in the middle east, and stability in the region that controls energy for the entire world. Hussein has murdered 6 or 7 million people. Nobody likes purchasing anything with human lives but each American life has saved thousands. Maybe you feel your life is more valuable than a couple thousand Iraqis, and thats up to you, but I thank God we have a military made of all volunteers who willingly put their individual lives on the line, to protect thousands of others for the greater good of humanity. These are REAL men and women who have my ultimate respect and a gratitude I can never do justice, for putting others above themselves. We have enough heros willing to fight for others, that our military can do without the selfish.

Billy Golightly
12-17-2003, 11:46 AM
Ok then our seals and special elites must suck arse. They can't do it then we should have nuked their country, to pieces, and made it a U.S. territory. That would have costed way less than 87 billion. Oh now I guess I'm being an asshole for thinking that. You people can't have it both ways.

You seriously need a new news source. Janine Garofalo or whatever her name is, is not a credible journalist. Iraq was never our enemy. The Iraqi government was. Most of the Iraqi military had no desire to fight us. Iraq has over 30,000,000 people. A few thousand (thousand has 3 zero's and looks like this 1,000) were/are our enemies. Most are gone. The majority of active enemies now are foreigners coming in. Ever heard of Al Quaida? (thats not his first and last name). Your solution is to kill the hosatges, the Iraqi citizens, instead of liberate them? I guess youd probably insist the SWAT teams use grenades instead of tear gas too. We never intended to destroy Iraq. By the way, the number is 22 billion for reconstruction in Iraq. The California fires cost us more. 87 billion is the total allocated on all the military costs in both Iraq and Afghanistan for next year, including military pay.

Yes, we have sacrificed over 400 American lives to preserve the lives of millions of people in the middle east, and all we will get is a good strong democratic ally in the middle east, and stability in the region that controls energy for the entire world. Hussein has murdered 6 or 7 million people. Nobody likes purchasing anything with human lives but each American life has saved thousands. Maybe you feel your life is more valuable than a couple thousand Iraqis, and thats up to you, but I thank God we have a military made of all volunteers who willingly put their individual lives on the line, to protect thousands of others for the greater good of humanity. These are REAL men and women who have my ultimate respect and a gratitude I can never do justice, for putting others above themselves. We have enough heros willing to fight for others, that our military can do without the selfish.

Wheres the thumbs up emoticon?!? I agree all the way TimSr!

J.D.
12-17-2003, 12:15 PM
You're racist to boot.

How the hell can you call me a racist? I have never implied anything racial about this whole deal.

Obviously y'all have your own opinions about how things should be done, and I have mine. I'm not gonna change your views and your sure as hell not gonna change mine. I've got all I want to say across in here, and this will be my final post in here unless yamaha225dx wants to prove how I'm a racist.

yamaha225dx
12-17-2003, 01:33 PM
I would be happy to explain it to you. You said that we should go over there and nuke them. Therefore you are saying that all the people in that region are an evil (race). You are saying in your eyes their lives are worth nothing.

J.D.
12-17-2003, 06:41 PM
You are so ignorant that I'm not even going to respond to that. Just think about what you're saying for a minute, and hopefully you will realize that is truly ignorant.

yamaha225dx
12-17-2003, 06:52 PM
No problem, you say I am ignorant when I pointed out the obvious??? Maybe when you are a sophmore we can have a more intelligent conversation. till then kalaboka

yamaha225dx
12-17-2003, 06:55 PM
You re-read what you wrote and you will see true ignorance and pure hypocrisy.

yellowhammer
12-20-2003, 12:04 AM
ya know wat i think they should do to the basterd. i think they should either give him chinese torture, like cut off his eye lids, or put a tooth pick through his tongue, stuff liek that, or i thnk they should break all his limbs, let them heal, break em again, let em heal, and let him go through torture just like he did to all those pple he thoughtlessly murdered, now thats just my opinion, i do belave that many pple are thinking along the same lines as me, but there are somer pple, that agree with sadaam, i thnk all of those who are with him, should be tortured too! well who else shares my opinion, feel free to express yourselves, post replies

J.D.
12-21-2003, 12:53 AM
http://www.rense.com/general46/911V.HTM

Do me a favor fellas and just read this....if that doesn't slap some sense into you, this will....

*Goku slaps everyone around a bit with TWO large trout*