PDA

View Full Version : Cool Little Idea:D

spentar
03-10-2013, 07:07 PM
So i just built a new computer:D:D and i just finished the settup. I got a little red, white and blue pc settup and i got thinking.. i want a nice 3 wheeler background for my nice big monitor! problem is i cant find a nice HIGH quality sized picture to use. So an idea came into my head. There should be a section on 3 wheelerworld called "Backgrounds". It should be a big archive of 3ww, 3 wheeler, company related backgrounds or even nice quality pictures for peoples computers! Hey i know everyone on here woul like to support there favorite 3 wheeler manufacturer right? Tell me what you guys think, and maybe help me find a nice background of a 250r?

RIDE-RED 250r
03-10-2013, 08:19 PM
I have a pic of my 350r as my background on this laptop... Pretty sure it's the same as my sig pic, only without the border and text.

spentar
03-10-2013, 08:30 PM
I dont have a 250r to picture with but my 350x might get a photoshoot from my sisters cannon 5d:D i would like to get a nice photo of a 250r to use though

Vealmonkey
03-10-2013, 08:39 PM
That sounds like an interesting idea. I don't know how you would go about doing it though.

RIDE-RED 250r
03-10-2013, 08:58 PM
I dont have a 250r to picture with but my 350x might get a photoshoot from my sisters cannon 5d:D i would like to get a nice photo of a 250r to use though

PM your email address and I can send you a few pics of mine if you like. I have dozens, I had a photoshoot after washing her last summer. I'm not what you would call a shutterbug by any means, in fact, I'm usually lousy at taking pics.. But I'm proud of a few of the pics I took that day. :) I used a Cannon Rebel T3 for those.... (the wife's toy) ;)

Maybe you just started something cool here.. A background thread that gets stickied! I like the idea.. :beer

captainweezy
03-11-2013, 11:33 AM
I do like the idea.