PDA

View Full Version : NH ATV/TRIKE Club

cambroseispro
03-10-2013, 07:09 PM
I'm looking for a group of people mainley from NH or close to NH that would be willing to ride and maintain trails. I want to start this because as of now there are really no trails around for us to ride. Admission is free and we need to get landowner permision. There are no politics everyone has a say and would be equal. WE NEED PEOPLE WHO ARE SERIOUS INTO RIDING AND HELPING WITH THIS TO MAKE IT HAPPEN! Either post on here or PM/Email me to let me know if you are intrested. As of this time, the number of trails that are open for wheeled ATV's to ride is incredibly small. What are we paying registration for every year??? Just to ride in our own yards? Snowmobilers have plenty of trails, but we are discriminated against because we have tires and not tracks and skis??

fabiodriven
03-10-2013, 07:19 PM
I have no idea what you're talking about. We get together quite a bit and there seems to be a lot of places to ride for us.

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthread.php/133850-New-England-Ride

cambroseispro
03-10-2013, 07:21 PM
How close is that to rochester nh? Im guessing not to close. I live a little outside of rochester and there is ONE trail in my town and its not maintained.

fabiodriven
03-10-2013, 10:01 PM
You have Pawtuckaway and Bear Brook State Parks both within minutes of your house, and both have "shared usage" (ATV and snowmobile) trails that open when there is 6+ inches of snow. Do you not have a license or something? To me, living in the state of New Hampshire and talking about having no place to ride is damn near blasphemy. The entire state is chock full of legal riding. A lot of us drive 2+ hours up from Massachusetts to ride in the Granite State, so count your blessings. Aside from the two parks I already pointed out, I'm fairly positive there's plenty of riding near you.

kebby28
03-10-2013, 10:38 PM
Yeah, there is alot of nice riding around me. Nothing marked on maps or anything. Just knowing from growing up. Our railroad tracks and old railroad beds lead to hundreds of trails just in this little area... Lots of sandpits on the side too...

cambroseispro
03-10-2013, 11:43 PM
id still like to start a club though and right around me the only one is new durham and i dont see the point in trailering my rig if i can go right out back and get there from the snowmobile trails

cambroseispro
03-10-2013, 11:45 PM
and kebby we will have to go riding some time