PDA

View Full Version : Finally back!

83 200e
03-13-2013, 04:56 PM
god banned from here a few days ago, for no good reason at all considering it was freedom of speech... well anyway, im back on :cool:

M.Pargiello
03-13-2013, 05:01 PM
I think you have missed billy's signature....

The mods reserve the right to decide if you are stupid and ban you for it.

Regarding the posts I saw from you, You would still be gone.

83 200e
03-13-2013, 05:09 PM
haha what? ^^^

bkm
03-13-2013, 05:21 PM
Yes you have a freedom of speech, but also be prepared to pay the consequences for your speech. This is not your pulpit to act like an idiot and say what ever is on your mind. Go to facebook and rant and rave all you want if that is what your after, because here you are limited to rules that during the registration process you agreed to abide by. (oh must have forgot that part huh).

Grow up and re-read the rules or your stay will be short and not so sweet, provided you haven't already put the final nail in your coffin.

dcreel
03-13-2013, 05:25 PM
I'm real surprised they didn't permanently ban you. Tread lightly..

thestud25
03-13-2013, 05:45 PM
god banned from here a few days ago, for no good reason at all considering it was freedom of speech... well anyway, im back on :cool:

I am going to go easy on you since you are a newb. While this http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthread.php/154895-Thanks-for-changing-and-closing-my-post-dicks?p=1204810#post1204810 maybe freedom of speech, it violates the rules that all members are expected to know. Take your lumps and be an active contributing member. There is a great amount of people and knowledge on this site.

RIDE-RED 250r
03-13-2013, 06:51 PM
Yes, you have the right of free speach, but you do NOT have the RIGHT to an audience! This forum is not the town square.

Membership and posting here on 3ww is a PRIVELIGE! NOT A RIGHT!

As BKM stated, by signing up you agreed to the terms and conditions of this site, including following the rules as they pertain to what kind of content you post. I read the cleaned up version of the thread you started that got you banished for a few days and I have to say it was one of the most embarrassingly pointless threads I have ever seen here.

You should walk a mile in a Policeman's shoes before you paint them all with such a broad brush. They deal with the worst society has to offer as a part of their DAILY JOB! No they aren't pressed into service, but just the same... Yes there are some bad cops, but I am 110% convinced that they are an astronomically small minority.

Go post your grabage somewhere else and quite damaging our already bad reputation we have amongst the anti-everything haters in the world that would have us all twittling our thumbs 24/7 in their utopian nanny-state.

If you can't post something positive, then don't waste bandwidth on this site...

Billy Golightly
03-13-2013, 06:57 PM
Hey man, if you want to chill and be cool, everyone will be cool. If you want to be sarcastic smart ass, we got mechanisms for that too. Enjoy the stay, however long (or short) it ends up being.

83 200e
03-13-2013, 07:24 PM
alright guys youve made your point i made a mistake you dont have to keep rubbing it in i get it, im sure you guys havent ever done anything like this... you seem to be saints im on here for fun not for a huge lecture about what i say, but thanks for your input

RIDE-RED 250r
03-13-2013, 07:41 PM
In my opinion, nobody is rubbing anything in.

You started this thread with the intent of stirring things up.. If I am wrong about that, then I'm all ears as to why.

Nobody is claiming to be saints, but when things like this come up, most of us are going to say something. But now you are getting indignant and sarcastic about it. You say you made a mistake, but in the context of that post I would question the genuinity of that admission.

Do yourself and all of us a favor and delete your opening post of this thread.

I've spoken my piece and am done here.....

Mosh
03-13-2013, 08:06 PM
Let me explain and try to understand things from a reasonable point of view.

1st of all, I have long been a proponent of promoting atv riding in general, as a positive thing. And while unfortunately there seems to be a growing number of classless ATV riders joining forums and posting things that can hurt the sport, sadly this is just one small corner of the internet where I at least have a little control over that.
1 idiot, can comepletely ruin what 5000 competent riders have worked years for, to gain in forward progress. While I do not always agree with laws put forth by certain entities, I "render that unto Ceaser's which is Ceaser's." That includes not bashing on public law enforcement agencies on a public web forum. That was mistake number 2 by you. Actually mistake number 1, was you not reading the rules of posting on this forum, in which case you would have kept your little anti cop rant to yourself, had you taken 5 minutes to read the rules of this forum. In which case, you would not be in this position at all.
Rule number 3 you broke, was starting a post crying, complaining about forum moderation, which is cleary stated in the rules will not be tolerated.

That is when you got the ban. I am generally a 3 strikes and your out policy kind of guy in most cases. It is nothing personal. If your intent is to pollute the forum with senseless dribblle that puts down other members here,(A few of which are police or gov't workers) or draws out more illegal bragging posts or disrespect from other members, then I have issues with that.So I locked your 1st intial thread. That was your warning. If you don't like it, if someone else don't like it, then I have an appropriate place for you to direct your feelings/complaints, but I doubt the old toothless one will care what you say.

Now having said that, I am not saint, and have made my fair share of mistakes in life, and will probably will do so again. However, as a person trying to be a respectable figure in society and better myself, I try to learn from my mistakes and move on, as to not the same mistakes again.
Are you on board with the philosophy here? If not then we can make arrangements for you. If you care to explain why you don't want to cooperate, then feel free to PM me as this thread will now be closed as well.

Remember and know, that we (everyone on this site) wants it to grow. But weeds in a garden, choke out the productive plants.;)