PDA

View Full Version : Your Chance to be King!!

Scootertrash
03-17-2013, 07:44 PM
Might work out better for one of the Minnesota guys, but hey, if you really desire to be King, money's not an object, right?

For those who don't know Minnesota, Osseo is a fairly small town, Population about 2500, 575 families. It was one of the first towns to have a wireless network for it's residents. Dick's and Duffy's are the downtown bars, been there for eons.

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/bfs/3667275280.html

Here is your one and only chance to be the next King of Osseo: For sale is the smallest piece of privately owned dirt in downtown Osseo complete with its own doomsday shelter.

The dirt is perfect for an urban "herb" garden, your own private downtown parking spot, small evil workshop, miniature horse hobby farm, electric charging station, guppy breeding pond, waterless car wash, or just a spot to watch the Lion's Roar parade. Easy stumble from Dick's, short cab ride from Duffy's, easy access to the Legion, across the street from the vet when you aren't feeling well, and your own private bathroom next door at Holiday.

The doomsday shelter features it's own darkness, water supply from the leaky roof, natural gas from yourself, excellent cell phone service, wireless internet access, and total security from the door that won't open. Guaranteed to withstand any fallout from the next cold shoulder your wife gives you . The only thing stopping you from becoming the next King of Osseo is your imagination and the loose change between your couch cushions.

Stop by 125 1st Avenue North East in historic downtown Osseo. Please remove your shoes and take a look around. Daily tours given by the dirty guy on the bike who wanders around town.

You had better hurry because at $ 40,000.00 you will never have a cheaper opportunity to be the King of Osseo.

Email from more details.

Thorpe
03-17-2013, 11:16 PM
How disturbing... I live 1.5 miles from there, and my father inlaw is/was the former mayor! Dicks and duffs, kinda suck! Too bad the Osseo bakery isn't still open! (Right behind!) They had the BEST doughnuts ever!

Scootertrash
03-18-2013, 07:16 AM
Yes, the Osseo bakery was AWESOME! I used to go to Duff's when it was Princeton's back in the late 70's early 80's when I worked at Spancrete. Those Spancrete boys dumped a lot of money into Princeton's and Dick's.

Thorpe
03-19-2013, 07:51 PM
More than likely supported Pricetons and Dicks! I frequent Princetons liquor store, but am far to young to recall the days when they had the bar too...