PDA

View Full Version : Redbird state riding area Dugger Indiana

Trike_crazy
03-21-2013, 09:44 AM
I live about an hour away from dugger and have always wanted to go check this place out. So after a few searches i came across a few threads in other forums saying that 3 wheelers or ATC's were not allowed on the property. This would be a problem for me as all i own are 3 wheelers so after some long thought a decided to email the President Kenny Rogers about this and he said

Thank you for asking that question.

First thing I would like to point out is, Thank You for serving and protecting our rights. Those same rights do allow you to ride your 3 wheeler here at Redbird. I did clarify this through the DNR. I don't know how that got started.

Of course the ATC will have to be registered with the DNR. Cost of registering is $30 with the Title or Bill of Sale with vin# , date, and selling price. All of which can be done onsite at Redbird. Then the $10 daily entry fee to ride here and at Interlake properties.

If you have any more questions, please feel free to contact me

So with that I thanked him for his response and he sent me another email.

This is from Carman Jackson the property manager.

"There isn't a law against 3 wheelers, we tend to discourage them"

I have seen a few out here before, they are fun to ride too and can get you in trouble fast if you don't know how to ride them correctly.

When you decide to come down and have any trouble at the gate, my shop is located across the street from there office building (big gray building w/red trim) just stop in. Or call me @ 812-699-7558

I thanked him again for the information and his response . I am glad that there are places that will still open their doors to 3 wheelers as i think that it's unfair to single out a group of riders. I hope this helps if anyone had any thoughts going here!