PDA

View Full Version : Really Excited

oeduardo67
03-31-2013, 12:52 PM
Hey how's it going guys and gals. I'm fairly new to the forum and I wanted to greet everyone in the forum. My name is Eduardo I'm 16 years old and I'm really into atc and atv. Especially the 2 stroke wonders. I am really stoked and I'm full with ideas but I have no money to fund projects. Juggling around high school with college classes has been a pain in the butt. Sorry for giving personal problems but I'm just really excited for my plans and I wish to one day fulfill them. As of right now I have struggled and worked my butt off to buy my first Honda atc 200x, after trading it I got a tecate 4, rebuilt it, I then got a really good real on a quadracer, and I Also obtained another atc 200x the 86 year. For only 100 bucks it was beat up through 20 years of just sitting. After several months later I am in the midst of getting it restored. Now the school is a priority to my hobby, I have been unable to continue with projects. My dream project is the 86 atc 250r fully custom. Sorry once again for hallucinating but I'm really excited to one day fire it up, and just let it rip. Well that's it for now, thanks guys for having all this vital info. As of now I'm absorbing all this info as much as I can..

honda200xguy
03-31-2013, 05:42 PM
Goodluck on your projects and life

oeduardo67
03-31-2013, 07:23 PM
Haha thanks man

philgipson
03-31-2013, 07:41 PM
advice from a 68 year old,NEVER stop dreaming.

oeduardo67
03-31-2013, 11:28 PM
advice from a 68 year old,NEVER stop dreaming.

Very wise words. Thank you Phil