PDA

View Full Version : New 200X R.I.P. Leroy

jermtoad
03-31-2013, 08:49 PM
Well I found a new(used) 200X on Craig's list today. I convinced the dude he needed to have mu old Jeep. So tomorrow he is delivering it to me. Now I have mixed emotions about this because I had a pos '85 200X named Leroy that I killed 2 years ago racing the ole lady's quad. So imagine the horror it was like putting down my prize horse. I wanted to bury it in the backyard. But state law prohibits it so I sold it on Craig's list to a dude who was going to restore it. Which was cool because at the time I didn't have the time or money to put into it. Should I have left this new three wheeler alone, never to have straddled one again? Am I still in mourning? I think not.....Sorry Leroy R.I.P. Rust in peace. I am going ridin'!!!

CodyRosa
03-31-2013, 10:32 PM
lol.. umm.. well I guess some tannerite and a high powered assault weapon could do the trick ;)

Gates72ss
04-02-2013, 08:43 AM
Ride the new one.....

honda200xguy
04-03-2013, 01:01 AM
Well I found a new(used) 200X on Craig's list today. I convinced the dude he needed to have mu old Jeep. So tomorrow he is delivering it to me. Now I have mixed emotions about this because I had a pos '85 200X named Leroy that I killed 2 years ago racing the ole lady's quad. So imagine the horror it was like putting down my prize horse. I wanted to bury it in the backyard. But state law prohibits it so I sold it on Craig's list to a dude who was going to restore it. Which was cool because at the time I didn't have the time or money to put into it. Should I have left this new three wheeler alone, never to have straddled one again? Am I still in mourning? I think not.....Sorry Leroy R.I.P. Rust in peace. I am going ridin'!!!

have fun on your new ride

jermtoad
04-07-2013, 12:29 PM
Got the 85 200x looks like crap runs great gonna get new plastics and tank for it new pipe as well i have named him leeroy jr. He is gonna get the attention his poor old man never got i love these bikes but after a few days of hittin the trails pretty hard i remeber y i have bikes with starters. lol man my right leg is sore not that i have to kick it alot allways starts in two kicks im just not a spring chicken anymore thats ok ive got a teenager i guess he will be electrc start wfor awile. lol

honda200xguy
04-07-2013, 03:02 PM
Haha that's how they normally come....there beasts and they will run if you take care of them..but theres always more than 20years of wear and tear on them

jermtoad
04-07-2013, 04:37 PM
Yep sure do love ride him gonna try to get some pics up its kind of a pain cuz im useing my phone.