PDA

View Full Version : Nitro Circus Live on MTV??

tri again
04-08-2013, 03:42 AM
Do not try this at home.

These kidz are flying everything, including wheelchairs.

How do they learn this stuff?
Ramps into a swimming pool?

I mean, ka Razy number of flips and twists.

The ad has been on a few times lately but I didn't catch the air date or time.

Maybe we should ban mtv if someone gets hurt.

fabiodriven
04-08-2013, 08:18 AM
Great show, god awful movie.

captainweezy
04-08-2013, 11:16 PM
Great show, god awful movie.
I was wondering why it was only showed at 7 theatres in the u.s. lol

JasonB
04-09-2013, 12:23 PM
Great show, I found some entertainment value in the movie lol

tri again
04-09-2013, 12:32 PM
All I've seen is a couple 30 second ads for some MTV show.
MTV2 maybe the west coast feed.

I just can't imagine how they get to the point of flying so far.
You think they would've died at least a few times trying to get it right.

..and then the kidz trying to copy them is a real scary thought.

dcreel
04-09-2013, 04:06 PM
The family and I went and saw the movie when it came out, and thoroughly enjoyed it. If you are a fan of Travis Pastrana or are interested see the movie "199 lives"

I can't fault anyone who sees what he wants from the world, makes it his b!tch, and gets filthy rich from it. He even built an action resort in Panama.

http://www.redbull.com/cs/Satellite/en_INT/Video/Nitro-City-Travis-Pastrana%E2%80%99s-action-sports-resort-021243031750901

atc007
04-09-2013, 09:20 PM
I have Nothing but huge respect for this kid and tell him everytime I see him lol. He and his crew have THOROUGHLY entertained me for Many years! The things he does,,and makes them look so easy. Are not,and very unfortunately ,yes,,Kids do get injured trying it. Happened here in PA 2 years ago,shortly after NC was on.. Paralyzed,,he said Travis made it look SO easy. Yes he does. Edit,,I am not best friends with him or anything,,he and a lot of huge names come rally racing out here. I am there when they are !!!!! They have the best toys around :) :)

hoosierlogger
04-10-2013, 05:52 AM
I have watched some of the clips on you tube. One of them had a paddle tire on a dirt bike with a ski on the front. Riding it on water for some pretty good distances. Truly a ballsy bunch of guys.

300rman
04-12-2013, 01:11 AM
I have had the pleasure of riding dirt bikes with him back in 2010. Great guy, awesome attitude, and fears nothing. Probably has spent more time healing than actually doing these things, and when he's 50, probably wont be able to walk. But, the things him and the guys do is nothing short of amazing and insane. The road to get there may have sucked, but imagine the memories and stories those guys have!

Loved the show, loved the movie. And 199 Lives is definitely an awesome movie.