PDA

View Full Version : Going Going, wait thats expensive!

samuraiguys
04-12-2013, 03:28 AM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Profesionally-restored-1986-350x-Honda-ATC-Numbers-matcing-No-expenses-spared-/251258796949?pt=ATVs&hash=item3a8030fb95

88 Turbo Coupe
04-12-2013, 06:26 AM
For 9500.00 it shouldn't be restored. Should be all original. Like to see the before pics.

BigRedRider85
04-12-2013, 07:18 AM
you beat me to it...I just started a thread on it. This guy is nuts.

dustrunner
04-12-2013, 11:47 AM
that's the biggest joke ive seen this year....wtf.........reserve not met....hahahahahahahahaha

Lord Letto 20
04-13-2013, 12:38 PM
SB is 9K RNM and the BIN is 9.5K, WTF?

BigRedRider85
04-13-2013, 12:47 PM
yea I started a post on it yesterday and caught heat for sayin he has lost his mind....the response I got was its HIS and he can ask however much he wants. I think the guy is a fool, and trying to get over on someone.

Scootertrash
04-13-2013, 11:15 PM
yea I started a post on it yesterday and caught heat for sayin he has lost his mind....the response I got was its HIS and he can ask however much he wants. I think the guy is a fool, and trying to get over on someone.

:rolleyes:

The least you could do is keep your story straight. You didn't catch heat for saying he's nuts for his asking price, everybody agreed that his price is ridiculous. You got heat for telling another member to "Take their crappy attitude to facebook" when they stated the FACT that "Anyone can put any price on something they want, nobody is forced to bid on it or buy it." The seller has already proved the first part of that statement and I'm pretty sure the second half will be proved when the auction ends without a buyer. You can think whatever you want about the guy but you can prove nothing, unless you actually know him.

I'll borrow a quote of yours from the other thread: "Go find something else to cry about".

BigRedRider85
04-14-2013, 06:58 AM
My story is straight. I'll think what I want, its easy for you to set behind your computer and talk smack on 3ww(and your lil followers to like everything you post) I guess since that seems to be the only life you all have. Some people just got to have the last word to feel special. I must of really struck a nerve when I called you a cry baby huh? Seems to me you are the only one that is crying over it. Life is to short to spend it on here fighting with somebody I don't know about a over priced 3 wheeler.

Scootertrash
04-14-2013, 11:24 AM
My story is straight. I'll think what I want, its easy for you to set behind your computer and talk smack on 3ww(and your lil followers to like everything you post) I guess since that seems to be the only life you all have.

I'm not talkin smack Skippy, I just stated the facts which is something you apparently have trouble with.

I've never met any of the members that are liking my posts. You criticize them for liking my posts, but you continue to dislike my, and some of their posts. Maybe your attitude is the problem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMzd40i8TfA

Some people just got to have the last word to feel special.

And here you are......

I must of really struck a nerve when I called you a cry baby huh?

I've been called worse by better. Get over yourself.

Seems to me you are the only one that is crying over it. Life is to short to spend it on here fighting with somebody I don't know about a over priced 3 wheeler.

And yet you keep coming back......

It's not about the wheeler, everyone agrees on that. It's about your inability to accept that others opinions are as valid as yours whether you like it or not, and people are free to do whatever they want as long as it doesn't hurt someone else or infringe on others rights.

Maybe this will help:
There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences. - P.J. O'Rourke

BigRedRider85
04-14-2013, 11:45 AM
names not skippy..its josh, gets your facts straight, Jack!