PDA

View Full Version : People Still Suing Over Three-wheelers!

bigred110
12-17-2003, 05:13 AM
http://www.wausaudailyherald.com/wdhlocal/279288137307597.shtml

And for other ATV news check out this site: http://www.4wheelatv.com/

hondatrikesrule22
12-17-2003, 10:33 AM
That design engineer said its design leaves a person attracted to it? Sounds like B/S to me...hmmm :?

yamaha225dx
12-17-2003, 01:34 PM
hey I was just wondering where the follow up story is? I see that it says this story is from back in Nov......

hondatrikesrule22
12-17-2003, 02:54 PM
Sorry about that,he wasn't talking about the 3-wheeler,he was talking about the stickers :oops: (I was reading to fast!)He said the stickers that said only I passenger weren't placed in plain sight,still sounds like a bunch of B/S lol.

SoCalDesertRider
12-17-2003, 08:18 PM
I didnt take the time to read the article so I dont really know what its about, but when hondatrikersrule said that the engineer said that "its design leaves a person attracted to it", I fully agree! Im attracted to 3 wheelers!

3 weelin geezer
12-19-2003, 12:21 AM
mee too

I am a 3 weelin geezer and I like it! My trike has no stickers on it and that is the way it should be. what is this white little square here??? I dunno. It is 22 yrs old, who cares?? If the stickers are so important and mandatory, then the dealer should stick them on the customer's forehead so that he/she cannot possibly miss them. Then, they cannot say it was inconspicous. It will look really goofy but that will make them safer riders I guess. Hmmm...

polabareus
12-23-2003, 10:22 PM
I hurt my knee skiing a few years ago. So can I sue Rossignol for not putting warning stickers on their skiis? I was riding a honda spree when I was little and fell off and broke my colar bone, theres another lawsuit. And onetime I was a passenger in a car and the driver hit a deer and the airbag gave me a bloody nose. Should I sue dodge for not displaying a large warning sticker on the dash explaining that your face might get smacked hard if the airbag goes off. I could go on and on but, I think you all get my point. Its sad that the girl's in a wheelchair but honda should not be liable for the dumb choices people make.