PDA

View Full Version : Ive had enough

freaksfix
12-17-2003, 05:37 PM
I am so sick of this shite. I have lost just about all of my riding spots. Everytime I go out I have to worry about the cops. And it seems like everytime i ride somthing breaks. I took the 250R out and the crank seals craped out. My brother took my 350X out and I think the cam chain broke. Then i took my new big red out for its second ride with me on it, rode for the better part of the day then it made a grinding noise for about 3 seconds and now it wont move. This all happened in a matter of 3 weeks....... I am FU@KING fed up with it all........ I am selling it all and buying a moped and 10 1/2 kegs of the cheapest beer I can find..................

Lots_Of_Nothing
12-17-2003, 05:47 PM
aww come on matt!!!! you can fix that crap, and the riding spots, come on up here!, you know theres millions of places up here, and what you saw wasnt even quarter of it, haha dont give up man, sh*t happens........and if you sold all your stuff, i think you could buy enough mopeds for 50 people :D

Andrew
12-17-2003, 06:01 PM
hang in there man,stuff breaks thats why they invented tools,fix it and go riding again,and as for watching for the cops when riding,its the same where i ride,just know trailprotrailpro best escape route where a cop car cant fit and get the hell outta there when they chase ya!,and DONT get the moped,u will never outrun/outmaneuver the cops on that! lol

Bumb
12-17-2003, 06:05 PM
Oh man.. Way to set examples. Give me some ideas but were I live I see the cops like once a month and they arnt real cops, like wanna be cops. They want to ban atvs were i live too. :( But we will still ride cuse they cant do any thing.

freaksfix
12-18-2003, 11:36 AM
Yeah I know Im being a big baby. The Big Red will be coming apart by Mon. at the latest. Thanks John I knew I could count on you, I'll have to bring an extra truck to Trike Fest just to carry your Genny...lol.. The 250R will be done by spring. As for the 350X that thing has had a curse on it since day 1, it must be because it was a quad in its former life, that will get parted out and I will find a nice one with out a temper when the snow melts.. O'yeah I almost forgot lil' freaks 70 dont wanna start either...lol.. I FEAKEN LOVE HONDA'S!!!!!!!! lol Well we got another 10" of show early this morn Im off the get my trusty shovel..... I need a plow for the Big Red...........

thefox
12-18-2003, 12:09 PM
I FEAKEN LOVE HONDA'S!!!!!!!!

Now thats the spirit! I feel the same way sometimes, I love working on the bikes but it would be nice if they would work sometimes so that I could ride them. I guess my biggest problem is theat when they do work I sell them to get something "better" i.e. broken but could be better. Then the cycle starts all over.

-Andrew

freaksfix
12-18-2003, 04:40 PM
John I got the parts today.. Thanks buddy.. Let me know what I owe ya..