PDA

View Full Version : how do i find hornetpowersports?

bad65nova
04-19-2013, 09:20 PM
hello, i need a headlight shroud and i am told hornetpowersports has them but i cant seem to find them on there........help!

yaegerb
04-19-2013, 09:28 PM
They are a member on this site, but I don't know how much they frequent the boards. Their username is below, maybe try a PM. Also, I think John Swinehart knows the owners, if you don't have any luck with the PM, maybe contact John.

Hornetpowerspor

jeswinehart
04-19-2013, 10:27 PM
Yeah Justin ain't getting his PM notifications any longer on 3ww,,, he has tried his darnedest to get that resolved but ever since the board change over awhile back,,, notta.
It is definitely his busy time of year too (farming) so checking in on 3ww is limited.
His e-mail works fine so try this >
"hornetpowersports@yahoo.com
But if for some reason he don't get back with you in a day or so let me know and I will call him. I just had a co-worker drop off some parts to him on his way home tonight and I wouldn't mind calling him anyways in a day or so,,, just let me know if I can be of any help.

john

bad65nova
04-21-2013, 10:47 AM
thanks guys, i will email him now

bad65nova
04-23-2013, 06:02 PM
hello John,

He has not replied to the email, if you have a chance to talk with him let me know if he is interested in making or selling a headlight cover. Thank you

Ron