PDA

View Full Version : A HUGE THANK YOU,to Cops,Firemen,and everyone who voluntarily put themselves at risk

atc007
04-21-2013, 08:52 AM
I've been going to post this for a while. Just haven't got around to it. Surely,a THANK YOU,is not enough. I know 2 guys here on this forum,and there are most certainly more,who get up in the morning and go to work to either rush into a burning building,or a shoot out or worse. Now,STOP,,,,,,,,,,and THINK about that for a minute. What if one day,,it is YOU,or worse,your family,,they are coming to save?? I have thanked our soldiers repeatedly,it is sort of the same thing. Yes,there are good days and bad days where the danger greatly varies. But,in a nutshell,they run a very real risk of not coming home that night. This covers volunteers,first responders,wherever and however you are helping out. I did the most dangerous job by the statistics till I was 36. But I cannot possibly thank those that serve and protect us enough. There are certainly easier ways to earn a paycheck,yet they continue to protect.. I don't feel like I did a very good job explaining myself as always lol !!! But, a HUGE Thank you to every one of you !

Dirtcrasher
04-21-2013, 11:58 AM
It's all the 1st responders that take the brunt of it; Just like the recent fertilizer plant that exploded. They were Volunteer F.F.

Last week I got a burning permit and I said to the 3 fire fighters "thank you for your service". They looked at me as if they didn't hear that too often.