PDA

View Full Version : Gross Hangnail Removal!

ColtonGG33
04-25-2013, 04:18 PM
Here is a video of my brother getting his hangnails out today, its really gross so im just warning you

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6nNNqezOWYk&feature=plcp

Enjoy:)

briano
04-25-2013, 04:26 PM
I rip my own out. Have him try that sometime

M.Pargiello
04-25-2013, 05:30 PM
that's some grimey trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro

Bryan Raffa
04-25-2013, 06:21 PM
Ha do it like a man .. sit on the shitter and press your toe into the floor ,, slice with a razor and pull up with the clippers! self taught!:lol: the harder you pressyour toe on the floor controls the bleeding..:idea: gotta tell ya havent had one in 12ish years...

ColtonGG33
04-25-2013, 07:02 PM
Lol, he has some kind of weird problem with his, they are way bac in his toe so the only way he could rip it out is if he, cut both sides of his toes off lol. This is the second time he had it done, they said it should be the last one too. I wish he put it on YouTube in hd because it looked so much grosser.

kb0nly
04-25-2013, 10:41 PM
I feel for him there... I had the same issue on both big toes, the nail grows in at the back and there is no way to just cut it out, thats not a hang nail, thats an Ingrown nail. Last time i had them remove them they said they were cutting all the way back and removing the root where they grow from, so now my nails are squared off on the sides... LOL