PDA

View Full Version : Pretty real way of looking at things,,,just saying...

atc007
04-30-2013, 02:22 PM
This of course doesn't pertain to most reading this,As we already have our guns and Bible,it's more for,,,well,,,those that don't :)

You may not like guns.

That is your right.

You may not believe in God.

That is your choice.

But,when the bad guys are in your house or threatening you and your family .

The 1st thing you're gonna do is call someone with a GUN.

And Pray,they get there in time.

Howdy
04-30-2013, 04:07 PM
I have seen this a few times and loved it.
Howdy

kb0nly
04-30-2013, 05:31 PM
Amen to that...

bkm
04-30-2013, 07:42 PM
When seconds count, the police are only minutes away.

just ben
04-30-2013, 10:32 PM
When seconds count, the police are only minutes away.Ha thats funny,exspecially coming from a LEO. Happy birthday BTW hope it was a good one.

bkm
05-01-2013, 12:36 AM
Thanks man It was great. My Girls surprised me at work with a cookie cake and it doesn't get much better than that.

LEO aside, I refuse to become a victim or statistic. The best deterrent of crime and criminals is an honest citizen with the ability to protect themselves. 99% of my job is cleaning up the mess and putting together the pieces after the fact. I am trusted with protecting 6 thousand people over the course of my shift and the odds will suggest I can't protect them all at once, so its up to them to be the first line of defence.

kb0nly
05-01-2013, 12:46 AM
Thanks man It was great. My Girls surprised me at work with a cookie cake and it doesn't get much better than that.

LEO aside, I refuse to become a victim or statistic. The best deterrent of crime and criminals is an honest citizen with the ability to protect themselves. 99% of my job is cleaning up the mess and putting together the pieces after the fact. I am trusted with protecting 6 thousand people over the course of my shift and the odds will suggest I can't protect them all at once, so its up to them to be the first line of defence.

Best defense i have heard for responsible gun owners everywhere... Be careful out there!

atc007
05-01-2013, 07:28 AM

Sooo glad to hear your ladies did that for you Bryan. :) :). Think a minute about what he typed here folks. 6000. Unreal.

Scootertrash
05-01-2013, 08:04 AM

It's good to hear that from an LEO. I have 2 neighbors that are LEO and they both say basically the same thing: "We're just the clean up crew." Sadly, a large majority of the population seems to rely on the Police and Government to protect them. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing but the utmost respect for LEOS and what they do, but no one is responsible for another persons self preservation or protection.

Interestingly, a lot of people don't know that the Supreme Court has ruled that the Police have no duty to protect citizens.