PDA

View Full Version : Do Not Buy From Mr Atc

kc9afz
12-18-2003, 07:07 PM
I thought he would send me the part I needed but I was wrong. I even talk to him on the phone he still LIED to me. I know I am not the only one. So If you read this do not trust him he will scam you.

84250r
12-18-2003, 07:29 PM
Sorry to hear that. What part did you need,and do you still need it?

Howdy
12-18-2003, 07:51 PM
Sorry to hear this. I know your not the only one that got burned. My advice File charges against him. Maybe you can get yur money back.

Also, Please repost this in the Bad sellers thread ( Classifieds ). That thread is there for a reason. ;)
Howdy

smokinwrench
12-19-2003, 12:17 AM
He was in chat last night and a few days ago, so he is lurking around here.
AGAIN

Josh

atcmatt
12-19-2003, 05:38 AM
I honestly feel sorry for the guy. He seems like a fair guy, if he hasnt got your parts too you maybe hes in a bit of a pickle at the moment.
Hmmm i dunno.............Sucks if he is ripping ya though!

YamaChuck
12-19-2003, 08:35 AM
I don't understand why people feel sorry for this scum. Apparently he's ripped quite a few people. He's not the only person who has faced adversity in his life's travels. He just elects to whine to everybody and their brother about it. Obviously seeking attention.

I certainly don't wish for him any ill health. But from what I have seen he has an ego the size of Texas and has expected everyone to praise him as the proverbial god of the Trikeworld. Most everyone knows about his marital dilema and the high cost of going through a divorce. Problem is, he has decided to rip off many of the honest people here and on .org to pay for it. You decide.

atcmatt
12-19-2003, 07:53 PM
Good Point, then again I spose ive never been ripped by him.

:)

KASEY
12-19-2003, 11:36 PM
i think the administrators of this site should think real seriously about a PERMENENT ban on thieves!!!!!

or put a sticky of known thieves that have used this site to ripoff FRIENDS!!!!

Howdy
12-20-2003, 03:06 AM
i think the administrators of this site should think real seriously about a PERMENENT ban on thieves!!!!!

or put a sticky of known thieves that have used this site to ripoff FRIENDS!!!!

We have been doing this for a long time. Remember the last fiasco I was mixed up in? lol Here we go again. If your a Piss Poor seller / buyer you will have to deal with me ( and or others here ).

Yea, I myself have had bad deals ( me being on both ends of the stick ). The last one was with a good friend. I won't mention his name. But because I couldn't get a "Project" done in a timely manner, I did what I felt was right and wrote off the entire bill ( parts, shipping, ect ). It was the least I could do.
If he wants to chastize me for the delay, I completely understand. Things happened that caused problems. Delay in parts, problems here at home, kids activities, ect.

I only added this to show I am human also. But I try to make things right even if I have to take a major HIT in the wallet.

Howdy

YamaChuck
12-20-2003, 11:48 AM
That's the differance Howdy. You own up to an honest mistake. Completely different than turning tail, running and hiding like a coward. A compliment to your personal character

200x Basket
12-20-2003, 01:33 PM
can him for good. we dont need that B.S. here. it give the whole board a very bad name.

TimSr
12-20-2003, 03:18 PM
can him for good. we dont need that B.S. here. it give the whole board a very bad name.

I really doubt its necessary at this point. If he posted a classified today, would anybody actually buy from him? His post would immediately be followed by 15 "where is my XXXX I paid for?" responses. Id encourage him to post! I think the biggest problem now is people are dealing with him on other sites, and then asking 3WW to resolve the conflicts. Fact is, he hasnt posted here in ages. If you were him, and owed half the guys on the site meerchandise, would you post? Im sure hes lurking out there, reading this, but I dont think you have to be worried about him selling on here again.

dividebyzero
12-20-2003, 06:19 PM
I only added this to show I am human also. -Howdy

Amen brother! I just wish that everybody would look at it that way.I bought a part from MR.ATC for a friend.No problems shipping but him getting back to me took some time.I don't like talking bad about people whether it's here or elsewhere unless it's absolutely necessary.I like to give people time.But,a couple of months is pushing it(not intended for MR.ATC).I have been in situations where because of many things that i have sent a payment or a part out to a board member and it has taken awhile due to many things.I try to atleast contact them somehow and let them know what's going on.

Levi
12-24-2003, 01:16 AM
I think a lynch mob is in order for William.