PDA

View Full Version : Stupid is the new cool for the 2010s!!

dougspcs
05-10-2013, 11:03 PM
Man, every time I open a CL add on my nightly quest for my next trike I am bombarded with crappy grammar and horrific spelling..

Not saying I'm perfect, I make mistakes..but I take pride in my ability to communicate and that fact I can still correct my 13 year olds grammar and spelling on her homework.

When did the general public become worse at spelling than a 3rd grader..it make me crazy.

If I read one more CL add written by someone selling something 'bran' new I think I'll freak out and climb the clock tower.

It's BRAND new you stupid f*&kers!!!:mad: Geesh!!!

That's my rant for today, on that I'm going to bed..

tri again
05-11-2013, 12:14 AM
National stats on h.s. grad english and math are
beyond belief.

Lte's start a thread:
"I need to 'sale' my whatever"
"awsome 3 weller. It's a great quaad"
"looks ok but needs 'painted'.

..to be or not to be ain't part of the question apparently.

Dirtcrasher
05-11-2013, 01:32 AM
This is what Einstein predicted. Something like " I fear the the day that technology has advanced so far that the world is filled with a bunch of idiots".

It's sad but we already see it. Your spelling gets corrected, your math is done by a computer and the computer you have is out of date the day you buy it.

Where are the Mayans when we need them!!!!

It's a bit scary.

El Camexican
05-11-2013, 09:38 AM
Man, every time I open a CL add on my nightly quest for my next trike I am bombarded with crappy grammar and horrific spelling..

Not saying I'm perfect, I make mistakes..but I take pride in my ability to communicate and that fact I can still correct my 13 year olds grammar and spelling on her homework.

When did the general public become worse at spelling than a 3rd grader..it make me crazy.

If I read one more CL add written by someone selling something 'bran' new I think I'll freak out and climb the clock tower.

It's BRAND new you stupid f*&kers!!!:mad: Geesh!!!

That's my rant for today, on that I'm going to bed..

Daz da best post what i ever reed!

dougspcs
05-11-2013, 10:16 AM
We have a bunch of delightful hispanics that slither thru illegally here and try to low-ball you over the internet !! Freakin dumb arse gets offended when you tell them you could`nt buy tortillas with their offer instead of keeping their mouth shut making an appointment and pissing me off in person ! You can`t even give your addres anymore you gotta meet in an area thats neutral ! It` scary out there......make sure you got back-up !

No, no, no, way over the line Glamy..we're not making this a bigotry thing..

That just brings more BS.. I'm not talking about the imported, English as a second language, kind of ignorant.

I'm talk about born and bred stupid.

Take the race hate crap the f&*k out of here and don't polute my thread with it..!!

Start a new thread if you want to race trash talk!! Then watch it get banned!!

dougspcs
05-11-2013, 10:20 AM
Daz da best post what i ever reed!

Dat's the funniest shlt I read all week..thanks for the laugh Camexican!

wisconsinite
05-11-2013, 10:57 AM
Have you guys ever seen the movie "idiocracy"? If not, go rent it. It's a comedy, but SO true!

oldskool83
05-11-2013, 11:02 AM
It's from people using cellphones and shortening everything.

dougspcs
05-11-2013, 12:13 PM
yes yes yes FA-Q !!

I appreciate you not escalating that..I shouldn't have freaked out.

But we don't need to bring those issues in here..we have to be careful of the lines we cross in our discussions.

Perhaps I should have chosen a different topic, after all if stupid becomes the new standard..we literates may become the minority.

Kinda like a white guy in downtown Toronto!!

We'll just leave it at that!

briano
05-11-2013, 12:23 PM
I doont no wat your takin abot peeple from Mishigen talk n spel englesh gud. Its yoo stooped canadeens that can't talk gud or sppel rite. Lol. Sorry had to do it.

dougspcs
05-11-2013, 12:29 PM
I doont no wat your takin abot peeple from Mishigen talk n spel englesh gud. Its yoo stooped canadeens that can't talk gud or sppel rite. Lol. Sorry had to do it.

Stupid doesn't know borders!!!

Like the superbug, it's spreading and seems to be contagious!

briano
05-11-2013, 12:37 PM
I like looking on craigslist, sometimes I feel like the smartest man alive reading some of the descriptions.

I just had to throw in the Michigan thing since a lot of your trikes come from below the bridge.