PDA

View Full Version : Added a new member to the household yesterday

Scootertrash
05-12-2013, 09:18 PM
Great Pyrenees puppy. 9 weeks old, about 25 pounds. His father weighs 110 pounds. No name yet. He was a bit shy when we got him home yesterday, but warmed up to the house and us nicely today, even made his first journey down the stairs unassisted already (up is no problem).

Our previous dogs had to be put down three years ago, both in the same year from old age. The local vet came to our house and put them to sleep at their home in the yard they enjoyed for years. They both hated going to the vet, there was no way I could have had that place be their final memory.

My previous dog Thor was part Pyrenees. He loved winter. He would lay peepee down in the snowbank when it was 5 below zero forever, and when I'd go out and ask him if he wanted to come in he'd look at me like he was saying "Are you nuts dude?! This is friggin great!

Anyways, enough reminiscing. Heres the new killer dowg:

First bath. He wasn't very happy.

JasonB
05-13-2013, 10:37 AM
good looking dog! Always fun to bring a new one home, good luck with house breaking lol

Matrix
05-21-2013, 10:32 PM
Name him Brian and teach him to speak lol...

aldochina
05-29-2013, 10:54 AM
great looking dog! My buddy had one pass a few years back, he was an awsome dog. He will love your winters!! that coat makes em look 200 pounds when full grown!

Scootertrash
05-30-2013, 10:32 AM
He is a cute little guy, but then what puppy isn't? Named him "Hank the Tank", Hank for short. I wanted to call him Tank, but I let the wife over rule me, so Hank it is.

As one neighbor said: "Good thing you have a Bobcat to clean up after him when he gets bigger." :lol:

malibulvr
06-11-2013, 05:15 AM
Great looking dog, my buddy has an 8 yr old, same breed. They are great dogs, BIG and damn does she shed, LOL. Time for a new vacuum.