PDA

View Full Version : kasey,yamaha_jim,85atc250r,AirManCam

twgranger
12-19-2003, 11:15 PM
I came in chat as Z250 and I would like to just let you know that i am NOT mr atc. :evil: I come in that chat room and you guys start saying i am some scammer. 85atc250r were do you get that i have the same E-mail address as mr atc??? Well i guess it shows how much you guys know. :D It is pretty pathetic that i can't come in and chat without being told to shut up and being accused of some mr atc guy! :evil: BUSTED

Lots_Of_Nothing
12-19-2003, 11:18 PM
HAHAha !! sorry man, just seemed wierd, not many guys come in that have twcny.rr.com (besides me), LOL and trailprotrailpro from NY and all that and it sounded just like him, he was in there the other night lurking, though you were him :D

J.D.
12-19-2003, 11:55 PM
He's not lying dude, MR ATC comes as twcny.rr.com, so it was just a mix-up.

NOS_350X
12-20-2003, 12:30 AM
I came in chat as Z250 and I would like to just let you know that i am NOT mr atc. :evil: I come in that chat room and you guys start saying i am some scammer. 85atc250r were do you get that i have the same E-mail address as mr atc??? Well i guess it shows how much you guys know. :D It is pretty pathetic that i can't come in and chat without being told to shut up and being accused of some mr atc guy! :evil: BUSTED

i sure do agree that the people in the chat sure do jump to conclusions. At least you didnt keep getting banned

MIK6
12-20-2003, 02:42 AM
Im another twcny.rr.com guy. Just so you know NY has a huge presence on this board. NY represented the most people at TF03, and prob will at TF04 too. I hope we are not all accused of being someone we are not.

MIK6 / Mike

Lots_Of_Nothing
12-20-2003, 02:59 AM
well im from NY too, its just he came in all cocky and crap, and running his mouth and trying to argue, just like Mr. ATC always did when he came into chat, his last message before he left was;

<Z250> *name edited* do you like guys sucking your dick?&lt;-him
<person> 6 15 dollars on the m/o right?
<Z250> cool (queer)-him
<person> We can discus it over email
* Z250 has quit IRC (QUIT: )-him

that was pretty much how he was all night, the edited name was not me, just i figured i would keep it all the other people out of this.

:rolleyes:

Honda300ex
12-20-2003, 11:02 AM
Hehe.. I said "we can discus it over email" :D

Ps.. it says right there when he quit ;)

twgranger
12-20-2003, 05:28 PM
well im from NY too, its just he came in all cocky and crap, and running his mouth and trying to argue, just like Mr. ATC always did when he came into chat, his last message before he left was;

<Z250> *name edited* do you like guys sucking your dick?&lt;-him
<person> 6 15 dollars on the m/o right?
<Z250> cool (queer)-him
<person> We can discus it over email
* Z250 has quit IRC (QUIT: )-him

that was pretty much how he was all night, the edited name was not me, just i figured i would keep it all the other people out of this.

:rolleyes:I satarted to get cocky because i said hello to everyone and then you guys were saying i was mr atc so dont be changing the story around because you were WRONG! And why didin't you copy and paste some of the stuff you guys said????? You guys wern't so sweet and innocent. :evil:

G-MAN-1
12-20-2003, 07:08 PM
is this were we have to SAY WE R SORRY..LMAO. if you are not mr.atc(rippoff). then join us for another session of chatt.and mik6. i guess we will have to see who represents trikefest more.NY OR????????????????????? :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:

YAMAHA_Jim
12-20-2003, 07:18 PM
Sorry TWGRANGER, Like everyone said,The isp's were the same and not to many people use twcny.rr.com guess I jumped the gun w/o enough info.

NY'er goin to TF04!

3 weelin geezer
12-20-2003, 10:57 PM
who is this "mr atc" anyways? I have not had the pleasure of meeting him.

NOS_350X
12-21-2003, 05:00 AM
who is this "mr atc" anyways? I have not had the pleasure of meeting him.
Arnt you a lucky one. Anyways he was a common poster here. Extremely informative, and knew just about everything to do with atc's. But its one of those thing, he sounds too good to be true. He was a over oppinated know-it-all, if you dissagred with him he would get pissed.(I know from experience) Nothing was EVER his fault, he had an execuse for everything. He had some problems here and got banned and said he was never coming back. After he was unbanned he posted a few times making deals in the classifides and accpting money, he hasnt sent yet.

Dirtcrasher
12-24-2003, 08:00 PM
WOW Chat sounds like a fun time - Just like good old Jared accusing me of selling 35$ WALMART tires that were really 65$ a pop.

Open brain before mouth.

Lots_Of_Nothing
12-24-2003, 08:34 PM
Wow dirtcrasher, settle down on the maturity level, :rolleyes: , i never made that up, if you would like, i can go to wal-mart and if they will let me, i'll take a pic with my cam of the tires sitting there..and the price....Settle down about it man, i was just saying you can get those tires at wal-mart, and come into chat sometime, its not bad unless someone like that ranger guy comes in and starts being cocky and obnoxious, come in tonight, and you will see.

Dirtcrasher
12-24-2003, 08:41 PM
Wow dirtcrasher, settle down on the maturity level, :rolleyes: , i never made that up, if you would like, i can go to wal-mart and if they will let me, i'll take a pic with my cam of the tires sitting there..and the price....Settle down about it man, i was just saying you can get those tires at wal-mart, and come into chat sometime, its not bad unless someone like that ranger guy comes in and starts being cocky and obnoxious, come in tonight, and you will see.

Sorry PAL - You haven't redeemed yourself with me - lots of your posts - actually seem similar to the MR ATC in terms of cockiness or immaturity - maybe it's a New York thing?? But please take your camera ( I don't think they "need" to let you) and get that picture of the same tire make I offered and I will be more than happy to apologize. My point is again that opened your mouth before your brain - or I could be wrong?? Show me.

twgranger
12-24-2003, 10:45 PM

Sorry PAL - You haven't redeemed yourself with me - lots of your posts - actually seem similar to the MR ATC in terms of cockiness or immaturity - maybe it's a New York thing?? But please take your camera ( I don't think they "need" to let you) and get that picture of the same tire make I offered and I will be more than happy to apologize. My point is again that opened your mouth before your brain - or I could be wrong?? Show me.You just got owned!! :D :D

Lots_Of_Nothing
12-24-2003, 10:51 PM
http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=16921

:rolleyes: